Epilogue Part 2: Jenny and Onew, The Rocketeers.

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

HEY GUYS!

here is the second epilougue

I'm sorry I rarely update, it's because of my other stories. =.=

I've been writing other oneshots and adding chapters to other stories.

Check them out if you have time?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/7995

haha, selfless advertising,

 

hope you enjoy the chapter! xD

 


 

Part Two:


A year after the flight.


Sir, can I have a cup of ice and coke?”

You got it.”


Mam, may I have a bag of pretzels?”

Sure, sir.”


Can I get a blanket and pillow?”

Of course!”


These were the lines flight attendants said on a daily basis. Their vocabulary consisted of yes, no, sure, sir, mam, and please sit down. It was the job of the flight attendant to make sure that the flight is comfortable yet safe for all of the passengers on board. It was their duty.

The occupation of a flight attendant was always Jenny's dream job. After flying for the first time on a flight from Seoul, Korea to Tokyo, Japan, Jenny wished to be one of the pretty attendants serving people. Jenny admired them for being able to walk through the aisles in heels, settle people down, and not spill drinks, all with a smile on their faces. Jenny wanted to be like them.

Onew never wanted to be a flight attendant. And he never thought that he'd actually quit his six figure job to become one. He had quit being a highly respected businessman to become a rarely recognized flight attendant.

He only did it for one reason. To be with the love of his life, Jenny.

The two love birds met on a flight to Seoul, Korea. After several stressful events the two found each other. The two developed a relationship quickly, faster than a usual couple, but they didn't mind.

While in Korea, Onew and Jenny went on several dates. They'd visit parks, zoos, restaurants, and amusement parks. They had fun wherever they went just because they were together.

But there is always one flaw in a perfect relationship and their's was Jenny's job.

It seemed like whenever they planned a date it was forced to end quickly. Why? Because Jenny had a job to go to. Jenny would go on a date with Onew in the morning and at night she'd head to the airport for a flight. She was usually back the next day.

Several months of dating passed by like that and both Onew and Jenny were fine with it. It wasn't till something happened on a flight that Onew decided to step in.

“Onew,” she cried as she ran to her boyfriend. He had come to pick her up at the airport. Onew enveloped his crying girlfriend in his arms and her hair.

“What's wrong babe?” he asked as he smoothened her light brown hair.

“T-This jerk,” she mumbled into his shoulder, “He...”

Onew couldn't handle his anger when Jenny told him what happened. He couldn't understand why a man could do something like that to a girl. Especially, his girl. And then the idea hit him. Jenny needed protection from scumbags like the one she met on the plane. She needed her boyfriend to be by her side. So, why not be with her all the time and join her...

The next day, Onew drove up to Jenny's home and picked her up. Together, the two visited Onew's office, placed a request for a part time job, went to the airport, and applied for a position as flight attendant.

Starting from that day on, whenever Jenny had to serve a long flight, Onew was by her side.

Onew hated the job at first. He didn't have the patience to serve people. Back at his old job, he was the one being served. Every flight, Onew would question why he had made such a ludicrous decision to become a flight attendant. But then, a hand would snake upon his shoulder and comfort him. It was always Jenny. He'd then smile to himself and realize that he made the right decision.

It's been three years of flying and serving on Continental Airlines. I don't know how many of you watch the news, but Continental Airlines became bankrupt. Leaving Onew and Jenny at a loss of a job. Jenny once served under Korean airlines and so, Onew and Jenny were thinking of applying there.

One problem. After the incident that occurred several years on a Korean Airlines flight, Jenny had a demerit on her record, which made it hard to schedule flights to work on. All in all, it meant that Jenny would have trouble finding a job.

On the day of the interview, Jenny was shaking. She needed this job and Korean airlines was their last last shot. The couple hopped into Onew's car and sped off towards the airport.

“Let's just try,” Onew said, “Who knows, maybe they forgot about the whole situation. It's been three years.”

Jenny shook her head and played with the strap of her seatbelt, “I highly doubt it,” Jenny mumbled sadly, “The best offer they could give me won't be able to pay the bills.”

Onew glanced at his girl and grabbed on of her hands, leaving his other hand on the steering wheel. “Don't worry. We'll figure something out, together.” Onew's words lifted a ton of weight off of her shoulders, making her finally relax.

After the interview, Jenny was all smiles. Long story short, Korean Airlines dismissed the demerit.

“You didn't have a direct connect to the case. And although we did receive many complaints about Flight A725, there was no real evidence that you were part of the problem between the four passengers. We are willing to offer you a two year contract with us. For both you and Mr. Lee Onew.”

Jenny hopped happily to the car. She was ecstatic and didn't feel like hiding it. Onew trailed behind, silently chucking at the silliness of his girlfriend. The two got into Onew's car and drove of towards Jenny's home.

“I can't believe it!” Jenny said happily.

Onew's eyes stayed on the road, “Believe it! We got our jobs! Even if you didn't get the job at Korean Airlines, I would have taken care of you.”

Jenny stopped hopping in her seat and faced Onew, “How?”

He turned to Jenny and smiled. Onew drove down the highway and pulled over after fifteen minutes of driving. They were near Jenny's home. He finally pulled his eyes away from the road and face Jenny.

“Remember how I said that I'd take care of you?” asked Onew, “And how we've been dating for three years already?”

Jenny's eyes widened, “A-Are you asking me to--”

Onew shook his head, “I know you're not ready. But how do feel of moving in together?”

Jenny didn't answer. She's been waiting for Onew to make another step in their relationship. She's been imagining marrying him and moving in together, but not in the opposite order. She looked up at Onew and smiled. “We should hurry and hire a real estate agent. Let's look for a new apartment!”
 




Onew and Jenny moved in together after three month of packing, searching, and serving on flights. Together, they found an apartment in Seoul. It had one bedroom, that was as big as their living room.

If you can't create a mental image, let's say that the apartment was huge. The living room was painted white to bring in the light. A white L shaped couch sat in the middle of the room and was decorated with light blue pillows. A glass table was placed next to the couch. Their living room was bright.

Jenny fell onto her white couch and sighed in relief, “Decorating is finally over! HORRAY!”

Onew walked into the room with a handful of letters, “We already have mail! Look at that, only a week of living here and we so much mail!”

“We must be super popular!” joked Jenny.

“Popular with the bank,” stated Onew, “We have so many bills! Bill, bill, bill, oh, an invitation.” Onew threw the other bills onto the glass table and held a white envelope in his hands. The white envelop had traces of silver laced around it. On the front of envelope was Onew and Jenny's name written in cursive.

Jenny stood beside Onew and looked over his shoulder, “A wedding invitation? From who?” Onew pulled out the invitation. His eyes widened.

“It's from Miyoung and Jonghyun. They're getting married!” Onew said happily.

 



To: Onew and Jenny


You are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding of:

Park Miyoung

and

Kim Jonghyun

On Saturday afternoon,

February 17th

at four o'clock pm


We hope you could make it:

RSVP with either Miyoung or Jonghyun.

 


 

whooooaaa. leading to the next epilougue (;

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;