CHAPTER 17: The Flashback (PART 2)

My On Flight Boyfriend

ONEW'S POV

Sunday morning rain is falling… The sky was completely dark and gloomy. It was as if the sky was trying to reflect my emotions and what I was feeling at the moment: Dark and Gloomy. The wheels of my car floated along the concrete pavement of the road. Where was I going? I was on my way to meet my heartache. To meet my end. 

 

… NO I WAS NOT TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE! But I might as well… my life is becoming more and more depressing as the minutes pass. "You are going to support me right Onew oppa?" asked SooJin. I pulled the car to a stop at the side of the street and turned to face the girl. Her brown eyes were tearstained and a bloody shade of red. Her hair was disheveled and her bottom lip was quivering.

 

"SooJin, let's get this straight, okay?" She nodded slowly. "I will support you, but when it comes down to it… I love Miyoung…" I stated. A sob escaped SooJin's mouth. She covered and let the tears stream down her face.

 

"SooJin-ah… Don't cry. I promise to support you… For the sake of that baby," I looked at SooJin's bulging stomach. "- I am going to give up what I love the most." I said sighing.

 

"OH THANK YOU ONEW OPPA!" cried SooJin. 

 

The car pulled out of the parking spot and back onto the road. The car ride was silent. I wasn't in the mood to talk, especially to SooJin. The car entered the highway and my thoughts drifted away from driving to Miyoung. Her smiling face appeared… then she her smiling face started to frown… suddenly it was crying…

 

"ONEW! WATCH OUT!"

 

I swerved the car the the right, barely avoiding an oncoming truck. "WHAT THE HELL, ONEW! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THREE LIVES TODAY!" yelled SooJin. Three lives. At first I thought she was talking about herself, the baby, and I, but looking back at it I realize… she was talking about herself, me, and the truck-driver…

 

We reached the restaurant. "Just wait here." I stated blankly. She nodded her head, and gave me the "Hwaiting" pose. Ignoring it, I slammed the car door shut and headed towards the entrance of the restaurant. I probably won't be able to come back here again… it'll leave too many memories… 

 

The doors jingled as I opened it. Spotting Miyoung wasn't hard, but looking at her was. She smiled at me. In front of her was 2 bowls of Pho. Cold. I sighed as I took the seat in front her. "What's wrong?" she asked. Her eyes were worried and the sound of her voice almost killed me. "Onew, what's wrong?" Miyoung reached out for my hand but I pulled away. 

 

"Miyoung, I'm so sorry." I whispered.

 

"Onew it's fine. Just tell me what's wrong." she asked. The expression on her face is KILLING me! 

 

I glanced out the window to the car… SooJin is waiting… "Miyoung, I'm sorry… I can't do this anymore." She looked at me shocked.

 

"What are you talking about? You can't do what anymore?" she asked

 

"Miyoung, we can no longer be together. Its over, okay?" I stood up and turned to leave. "ONEW!" She grabbed my hand. "Please… don't leave me…" she whispered. I pulled my hand away. I can't stay or else I'll give in… I have a baby to think about now. "I'm sorry, Miyoung." I said, placing a twenty on the table, then finally leaving the restaurant. 

 

SooJin unlocked the car and I got in. "SOOOO… how was it?" she asked. I drove off and ignored what she asked. "So Oppa, where are we going now?" SooJin asked, happily.

 

I glanced at her. "To the doctor." Her eyes started to buldge. "D-d-doctor?" she asked. I nodded. "I need to see if it really is a baby and if it's mine." I said. She started to mumble to herself. Sigh, it just had to be her….

 

SooJin and I arrived at the hospital and headed towards the doctor's office. "Hello, um. My friend here thinks she's pregnant and I want to be sure." I stated to the receptionist. She nodded and led us to an empty room. A few minutes passed and the doctor stepped in. He took SooJin into the separate room. This environment would probably be great... if it was with Miyoung. 

 

After several minutes the doctor called me out of the room. "How is SooJin?" I asked.

 

The doctor sighed. "I'm sorry. She ran out." he stated. SHE RAN OUT!?!?

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE RAN OUT?! HOW DO YOU LET A PREGNANT WOMEN RUN OUT!" I yelled. The doctor shook his head. "… She isn't pregnant…" 

 
wooo i updated (:
i should have been doing my project but i wrote =.=
"SACRIFICING" - my cousin, Jordaine
haha. subscribers & readers are <3
COMMENTS ARE THE BEST!