CHAPTER 16: The Truth Behind Ms. Anorexic & the Flashback

My On Flight Boyfriend

Onew's POV

 

The image of Jonghyun and Miyoung kept playing in my mind. Miyoung's beautiful brown eyes shut and above her Jonghyun… shadowing Miyoung so I couldn't see the expression on her face. I smacked my forehead. "THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME GODDAMMIT!" I yelled. Several people stared at me.

 

A little girl no older than the age of 7 passed by Eun Mi and I with her mother. "Mommy, what's wrong with that man?" asked the girl. Her mother shook her head unknowingly. "I'm not sure honey," The mother took a quick glance at me. "Let's get out of here before he goes crazy." the mother whispered.

 

 

 

"EUN-MI! I'M GOING CRAZY!" I yelled to the floor, grabbing my hair in the process. Eun Mi took the seat next to me. She started to rub my back. "Oppa, it's okay." she whispered.

 

"NO. IT'S NOT OKAY! GOD. IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS DAMN LIE."

 

Eun Mi sighed. "Calm down Onew." she whispered. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU-" I didn't finish my sentence. Behind Eun Mi, Miyoung and Jonghyun walked past the terminal. Miyoung was storming by while Jonghyun chased after her. "Wait up!" he said laughing. 

 

"… that could have been me…" I muttered. "Eun Mi, do I seem desperate?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "Oppa, as your little sister I will always tell you the truth…" she said.

 

Yes, Eun Mi is my little sister.

 

She was about to say another word but I stopped her. "That means yes, doesn't it?" Eun Mi slowly nodded her head. Guess I saw that coming… I deeply sighed. Karma's a right? Eun Mi took the seat next to me. "You never let me finish my sentence a few seconds ago."

 

I shook my head. "Okay, dongsaeng tell me your words of wisdom…" I stated, sitting back in my chair.

 

"… as your little sister I promised that I would tell you the truth, annoy you to death, and help you when you're down. And that is exactly what I did when I agreed to play the role as your fake girlfriend. But, you've really become too much. I've lied so more many times in these past two days than I ever have in a long time, just for you" she said. She was right…

 

"Okay, then we can stop this… and let Miyoung know you're my sister." I mumbled. That was the last thing I wanted but for my sister, it's the least I could do…

 

"NO. We are going to finish what we started." Eun Mi stood up in front of me. "Don't show her that you haven't moved on especially since YOU were the one to break up with her." Sigh… I'm regretting that day more and more…

 

It was a Sunday morning… I had called Miyoung telling her that I wanted to meet her at our favorite restaurant, around 2PM. Of course she agreed, we hadn't spent time with each other for a few weeks… we were just both… busy. Even if we hadn't seen each other, today would make up for that. With my proposal...

 

Around eleven o'clock I was dressed and ready to get out of the house. Being the most fantastic boyfriend that I am, I wanted to be there early… how can a man leave his lady waiting? Grabbing my keys, I was on my way out the door. *ring ring. ring ring* The telephone rang. I turned back around and went straight towards the phone. What if it was important? I picked the phone up and placed it next to my ear. "Yeobosaeyo?" There was a pause. "Yeobosaeyooo?" I asked again. Hushed crying suddenly erupted on the other side of the line.

 

"Onew oppa?" SooJin?? Oh god, please don't let this ruin my day… "Uh SooJin, what's up? Why are you crying?" I asked. She just sobbed for a few moments. I looked at watch… 12PM… "Look SooJin I have--" 

 

 

I never finished that sentence. That day SooJin told me she was pregnant, with my baby. That day I picked up SooJin at her home and she showed me her pregnancy test… "There is no effing way that thing is mine!" I yelled pointing at her stomach. "ONEW OPPA! IT IS! IT REALLY IS! That night… 2 months ago, when you had that fight with your girlfriend! Remember we went out and drank! And then..." she continued to cry… Was I paying attention? Nope… All that I could think of was… how am I supposed to break it to Miyoung?

 

A late night review (:

just came home from my highschool football game.

we won against our rivals, Dawson!

20-14 chyeaahhh.

i swear the win was a miracle! (:

anyway. Eun Mi (Ms. Anorexic) is Onew's little sister. *gasp*

LOL. THANK YOU FOR READING & SUBSCRIBING!

COMMENTERS ARE <33