damsel in distress

Lucky Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Xiumin's POV

 

 

I just spent 2 hours walking around on one of the beaches in Jeju...

 

Shoes in one hand, a bag on my back...

 

 

 

 

You must be wondering why I wasn't reading a book somewhere, basking in the sun like I planned.

 

Well unfortunately for me - I took the wrong bag.

 

 

 

 

It was Luhan's!

 

 

 

It was one of those gifts given by fans . You know - me and Luhan are being paired up?!

 

Yup we even have a shipping name - Xiuhan couple. (i'm getting goosebumps)

 

 

Don't get me wrong, I love Luhan!

 

He's my bestfriend, my brother from another mother, my soulmate - okay you get my drift?

 

 

Our bromance is being turned into something romantic - that's why some fans gives us couple or matching gifts.

 

 

 

 

And this bag is one of those. We just happened to use it again now at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

So instead of my bag which has a book, sunscreen cream and small blanket - it has Luhan's essentials kit, his wallet (keke), shades and a couple of beanies.

 

 

 

well one of those looked more of a mask and beanie in one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

credits to owner.

 

 

 

 

I'm wearing his shades now as I breathe in the clear Jeju air. Besides bringing the wrong bag - theose two hours wasn't that bad.

 

 

 

I guess I'm satisfied with that 2 hour "Me" time and decided to maybe just follow Luhan to the spa later.

 

 

 

 

 

I contacted my manager and he told me he'll send a taxi over to pick me up since he still have to arrange some Exo stuff needed before we leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I spotted the Taxi with no problem. He's a talkative, a favorite uncle type of man , maybe around late 40's year of age.

 

 

 

 

He greeted me by name and told me His daughters are crazy about  Exo. I promised him a signed photo and some of our goodies once we reach our hotel.

 

He asked me if I enjoyed Jeju, If I have seen or visited the local spot or if i've tried their delicacies - I answered all as politely as I could.

 

 

 

 

 

Then all of a sudden he blurted out.

 

 

"Omo look at that, that Miss is limping and she still has pretty far to go if she kept on walking. That's not good for an injured foot." He looked at me on his rearview mirror. "I know this might cause you trouble, but I just can't let that poor girl alone. Is it okay..." I didn't let him finish as I understood what he wanted. I looked at the girl's back as she walked limping - she looked petite,small - maybe a highshool student/ teenager.

 

 

"Sure mister..." Maybe I'll use one of Luhan's mask, or maybe the hybrid beanie-mask is better. 

 

 

So I did just that...

 

 

 

The driver kept on talking:

 

"If that is my daughter, I'll be very thankful if someone would help her like this when she needs." I just nodded as the taxi slowed down then to a stop beside the girl...

 

 

 

When she turned to face us, It was my time to be star-strucked.

 

 

It wasn't a highschool student or a teenager.

 

 

 

 

 

It was Dara-noona. 

 

 

 

 

 

A bare-faced Dara noona, wearing a simple jean and a shirt covered by a hoodie.

 

 

 

 

 

"H-hello..." she said bowing to us as soon as the window near her was lowered.

 

 

 

 

"Omo, it's Miss Dara. What are you doing all alone? Are you okay?" The mister started asking really sounding concerned. It wasn't really a surprise that Dara-noona is recognizable even with less or no make-up.

 

 

 

 

"Mister... Is it okay if I get a ride to the nearest hospital? or if you have a phone I can use?" She throw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter