Chapter 8

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Earlier in the morning, Yunho was the first one to wake up, he look at the clock.

"Hmmm, 5?" Yunho said as he look at the clock and yawns. "Hyo~" Yunho shakes Hyoyeon lightly. "Wake up~" After 5 minutes and Hyoyeon didn't wake up, Yunho sighs and smiles. "Wake up Hyo-ah~" Yunho said and kiss Hyoyeon's lip. 

Hyoyeon then opens her eyes and feels a lip touch her. She push Yunho off her. "YAH!! BRUSH YOUR TEETH FIRST PAPO!"  Hyoyeon fans herself with her hand. "Gosh, your breath stink."

Yunho chuckle and gets up. "I bet you like it huh?" 

"Never in a million years." Hyoyeon said and sticks her tongue out, then she gets off bed and make her way to the bathroom. "Go wake up Jihyo are we'll be late for the flight."

Yunho salute. "Nae eomma!" And left the room.

After finishing getting ready, Hyoyeon gets out of the room and revieve a phone call.

"Annyeong~" Hyoyeon chirp through the phone. "We haven't talk for so long!" Hyoyeon chuckle.

"Unni~ Sorry I haven't call~ I was so busy preparing for my debut stage." The girl said.

"I know~ I'll try my best to come to your debut showcase ok?" Hyoyeon said and smiles.

"You busy woman!" The girl laughs over the phone. "I know you're busy unni! You don't have to come! And my debut isn't in for 2-3 more months!"

Hyoyeon laughs over the phone. "I can come, I'll ask my manager if I can come ok?"

"Nae~ I have to go now, annyeong unni~" The girl said.

"Annyeong~" Hyoyeon said and hang up.

 

(I'm going to skip the Shanghai tour since I'm being a bit lazy. lol. sorryyyy~)

 

"Eomma.." Jihyo said as she rubs her eyes.

"Yes baby?" Hyoyeon asks, putting down her schedules paper.

"Where's appa?" Jihyo asks and put her head on Hyoyeon's lap.

"He have to rehearse for his tour later baby~ And he won't be back until he finishes his tour." Hyoyeon said and Jihyo's hair.

Jihyo turns her head and saw Hyoyeon's schedules paper.

"Lotte fan sign event? China fanmeeting? Tokyo concert?" Jihyo asks as she reads off the paper.

Hyoyeon widdden her eyes. "When did my baby become so good at reading?" Hyoyeon chuckles.

"Joy unni taught mee~" Jihyo said. "You're going to be busy eomma~ No one will talk to me when both of you are gone."

"We're going to take you to our schedules when we have time Ji." Hyoyeon said and smiles. "Now go to sleep, it's late."

Jihyo nods and lays down. Hyoyeon turns off the light and pulls the blanket over both of them.

 

Next morning, Jihyo wakes up and found an empty space. She looks around. No one.

"Appa? Eomma?" Jihyo asks, about to burst into tears. She then grabs her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter