Chapter 5

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you up to?" Jay asks as he tied Jihyo on the chair.

"I'm doing it the old way." Soyeon smirks as she holds up a bottle of oil.

"What are you going to do with it?" Jay asks. "Cook foods for them?"

"Wet their shoes, duh! It's raining, they're dancing, the stage is wet, their shoes is slippery, they fell and BAM!" Soyeon said and make an explosion sound.

"They'll explode?" Jay smirks.

"No! They will fall and will either break their leg or fall down the stage and hit their head." Soyeon said. (Evil girl, tsk tsk) 

"Why are you so stupid?" Jay asks, crossing his arm across his chest. 

"Oh, then do you have a plan?" Soyeon mock him.

"Of course I do, it's the easiest and it will always work out." Jay said and look at Jihyo, who is looking at them.

"Then what is it?" Soyeon asks.

"You'll know when it is the right time." Jay said. "It is call, Operation: Heart Break."

"Heart break?" Soyeon asks. "Sounds stupid."

Jay laughs. "It is clever! And you'll see the result tomorrow." Jay said and heads out the door.

 

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon said and look at Yunho, whose eyes are close.

"Hmm?" Yunho reply.

"I saw Jihyo today." Hyoyeon said. "She was screaming and yelling at me."

"..."

"She was trying to tell me something." Hyoyeon continue. "But when I want to talk to her, the members pulls me back. When I told them, no one believe me." After saying that, Hyoyeon look at Yunho again. "Yah, are you listening to me?" 

"Yes, I am." Yunho said and wrap his arm around Hyoyeon.

"But don't worry, there will be extra guards tomorrow, they will find Jihyo." Yunho said and kiss Hyoyeon's forehead lightly. "Now go to sleep, we have a concert tomorrow."

 

"Oh gosh, it's raining." Taeyeon said. 

"Worst! It's a storm." Tiffany said. "We should totally cancel the concert so both the artists and the fans won't caught a cold!"

"Youngmin said the show must go on." Sunny said. "He doesn't care about us nor the fans."

"I thought he change." Yoona pout.

"He didn't." Yuri said. "Where's Hyoyeon anyway?"

"She's practicing dancing with Yunho oppa, trying to be safe while dancing in the rain." Seohyun said and look through her bag. "Omo! Where's my book!!!"

"It's in the bathroom, gosh." Taeyeon laughs, the others join as the maknae blush. 

"You're dead when I told Hyo unnie about this." Seohyun whispers under her breath and smirks.

"Annyeong sunbaes!" A group of 8 girls said as they walk it.

"Annyeong girls!" Sunny said to f(x) and Red Velvet.

"Youngmin said we should go change and go directly to the concert venue." Amber said. 

"Alrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter