Chapter 2 part 2

Forbidden Love (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, everyone went to their perspective schedules. Hyoyeon decide to take Jihyo to Music Bank to visit TTS and cheer them on, Hyoyeon carry Jihyo to TTS's waiting room, Jihyo knock on the door.

"Who is it?" A voice ask.

"PITZAA!" Jihyo said. Seconds later, they can hear a stampede inside and the door swung open. 

"Jihyo!" TTS said and hug the baby girl.

"Annyeong!" Jihyo said and smiles. "Mama is here too!"

"Unnie! Why are you here?" Seohyun asks.

"I'm taking Jihyo to see you girls." Hyoyeon said. "Since she wants to meet the other idols and watch them perform."

"Jihyo saw cupcakes unnies, they having a comeback!" Jihyo said. 

"We know. We saw them practicing. Joy unnie is very y." Taeyeon said, giggling.

"Yah, byunTaeng!" Tiffany exclaims and everyones laugh.

"Well, Jihyo and I will head over to the stage, good luck girls." Hyoyeon said and picks up Jihyo.

"Fighting!" Jihyo said as she exit the room.

 

Later, Hyoyeon and Jihyo seated at the back row with Hyoyeon's managers. Jihyo was holding the pink light stick, waiting for TTS and Red Velvet to be on.

"And now, please welcome to the stage, Red Velvet! Who are comingback today with their new single, Be Natural!" Bora said and everyone cheer.

As the music starts, Jihyo started screaming loudly, cheering for her unnie, who is on stage. "Joy unnie y! Cupcakes unnie y!!" Jihyo said. 

"Aigoo, Joy is not 20 years old yet." Hyoyeon said as she watch the 4 girls on stage. After they finish, everyone started cheering and yelling the girls name.

"And now, let's welcome TTS to the stage!" The MC said and the screams got louder.

'Holla! Holla!" Jihyo sings along with TTS, Hyoyeon looks at Jihyo and smile, glad that her daughter is having a great time. As the performance ended, every artist came to the stage as the MC annouce the winner.

"Congratulation TTS-Holler!" The MC exclaim together. The cheer was wild! When TTS was having their encore stage, Red Velvet stayed and dance with them. 

After the show ended, Hyoyeon went to TTS waiting room to congratulate the girls.

"Well done girls!" Hyoyeon said.

"Holler win no. 1!!!" Jihyo said and dance to Holler. 

Everyone in the room started laughing. After dancing for a while, TTS got changed and went to their next schedules. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon's manager drives Hyoyeon and Jihyo back home.

"Thanks oppa" Hyoyeon said as she got out of the car.

"You're welcome, remember, you have a schedules tomorrow." The manager said.

"I do? What is it." Hyoyeon asks.

"Burton flagship store opening event." The manager said. "And no schedules after that."

"Good. Bye oppa." Hyoyeon said and opens the door.

 

"What do you want for dinner today Jihyo?" Hyoyeon asks. 

"Chicken!" Jihyo said.

"Again?" Hyoyeon asks and Jihyo nods. Hyoyeon sighs and went into the kitchen.

Jihyo is playing by herself in the living room and she heard the doorbell, curious, she went to the door and opens it. "Ap-"

"Shhh." The guy said and covers Jihyo's mouth. Jihyo nods and smiles. The guy goes into the living room and put Jihyo down to her play station quietly and slowly make his way into the kitchen. 

Hyoyeon, who is so focus on cooking, didn't know anything that is happening, as she start coat the chiken with eggs and bread crums, someone hugs her waist from behind. Hyoyeon jumps and turns around.

"OPPA!" Hyoyeon said and hugs Yunho. "I miss you so much!" 

Yunho chuckles and kiss Hyoyeon. "I miss you too princess."

"When did you arrive in Korea?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Just a few hours ago, I came straight home right away." Yunho smiles.

"You should have told me, I could pick you up." Hyoyeon as she continues to coat the chicken and starts to fry it.

"I want to surprise you." Yunho said.

"Go clean up." Hyoyeon said. "Give Jihyo a bath too."

"Yah, wae? I just got home and you already giving me stuff to do." Yunho pouts.

Hyoyeon smiles and pecks Yunho's lip. "Just do as I said or no din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter