Dinner with Donghae

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

For some reason, I was just staring at the wall with a blank expression. My mouth was agape, my body was being supported by the broom, and my mind was just in air. There was absolutely nothing on my mind AT ALL. I mean, the thought of that ring and how cute it was! It was just love for me! Aish, here I am again, smiling like an idiot once more.

“Come on Alex Lee! Get a grip! Why are you still like this when you’re already 4, going on 5 months of dating that silly child!” I thought.

-Probably because you haven’t seen him in 4 months?-

True that! I mean, I haven’t kissed him in—wait, kissed? Hold on a second, we haven’t kissed each other since before we dated, we haven’t really…

I chewed my lower lip, thinking about the “What ifs” such as “What if Kyuhyun wasn’t in SJM?” or “What if I went to Taiwan with them?” and what not. I mean, that would’ve meant more quality time with each other rather than dying for the other to see each other. But of course, it only proves what the heart wants, and sadly (For hardcore Kyu fans), my heart was dying for Kyuhyun. It was like, every day I was just dreaming about him—not in a erted sense, but more like a, “What if he wasn’t famous?” kind. I mean—I was dating a public figure, one of the leaders in the Hallyu wave! The guy that soo many girls dream having with! (Don’t lie to me ELFs, I read your fanfics! P.S. It’s kinda gross what you have Eunhae do sometimes.)

I stared at my ring once more and immediately smiled again. This, my friend, was the Cho Kyuhyun disease. Your face instantly lights up when you see anything about him that reminds you of that dweeb. Your heart skips a beat, and your mind is full of that geek. But eh, I love that dork.

Gosh, I never realized how much I sounded like a cheesy, love struck little girl. But honestly, I love his thighs, and his neck, and oh my gosh, that adorable smile! How he gives a little shy/nervous smile whenever he thinks I’m going to get mad at him, but then jokes with me, hugging me, and just… OH MY GOSH, IS HE REALLY A CELEBIRTY? I thought that celebrities mistreat their girlfriends—or something of that sort! But Kyuhyun? That shy dweeb!

“Noona!”

I turned my body around and saw Jino staring at me.

“Jino! Hi kiddo!” I beamed, “What’s up?”

“I think you need to stop fangirling over Kyuhyun too much noona, it’s getting obvious.”

“What do you mean?”

He sighed, grabbed the broom and followed my expression with that stupid love stuck blank/smiling face I had on. “You have no idea how obvious it was for me to guess that Kyuhyun Sunbae was on your mind!”

My brow rose, “Sunbae? Ho ho ho! When did you get so honorific dongsaeng?”

“Hyung is for on the cameras, Sunbae is off.”                       

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders, “Okay, I know I should stop being a complete, love stuck dweeb with Kyuhyun, but honestly, I can’t help it!” I giggled; the thoughts of Kyuhyun came back to mind.

“Noona, come back to earth.” He waved his hand, “Well, you might as well stop thinking about him for the sake of privacy, or else the trainees…” he paused, “Or else they might get suspicious and spread rumors about Kyuhyun having a little thing with the company’s janitor!”

I nodded my head, “Gotcha!”

I started to clean again once Jino left because of “Vocal lessons” but my mind never left Kyuhyun.

“Why am I such a child?!” I scolded myself out loud. “I should know, better than anyone else that I shouldn’t even think about him during work hours!”

“Think of who?”

I immediately turned around and saw Donghae staring at me. “Holy crap! Hae! What are you doing back here?”

“I’m done with all of my scenes as Shang Jieyong, and all the scenes with Siwon and me together, so now, it’s all Siwon.” Donghae shrugged, “Besides, I wanted to visit you, oh! And,” Donghae started, grabbing a book out of his backpack to hand it to me. “I got it signed.”

I looked at the book and my face immediately lit up. The first volume of Skip Beat was signed by no other than Yoshiki Nakamura herself!

“Donghae, I love you.” Was all I could muster up to say before I felt tears b up. I was soo…soo happy! I mean, it’s not every day that you get to have a book from your favorite overseas author, SIGHNED and all that! Aigo!

“No sweat!” Donghae shrugged.

“So when are you going to film the MV?”

“Two weeks, all we got to do is perfect the choreography, which should be simple. And, of course, SM isn’t going to spend much on us either, so we’ll probably—”

“Dance in a box, again.” I sighed, “I still don’t understand why you’re staying in this gosh darn company if they make your fans spend all their money on a paper album!”

“I’m staying here because the members are.” Donghae slumped his shoulders, “Plus, even if I did move, the popularity of Super Junior might go down.”

“How so?”

“Well, I don’t know. But people have known us for so long, that it would feel weird to hear Super Junior without SM entertainment. I mean, seriously, can you imagine us in any other entertainment? YG? JYP? Cube? PSH!”

“But even without SM entertainment, all of you guys could make it off—plus other companies would love a group as amazing as you are.” I sighed, “I’m just tired of seeing you guys all mistreated and such, to the extent that I want to—”

“That’s the problem in the entertainment company.” He shrugged, “Girl groups are always treated better. We can’t help it.” Donghae sighed, “Besides, have you not noticed how many girl groups have debuted? I mean, seriously, I lost count. But they’re only debuting because they get loved by companies’ soo much more than the male groups.”

“I know Donghae, I know.” I ran a hand through my messy brown hair, “But still. I will not tolerate my brother being bullied.”

“We’re fine. And I think you’ve been Americanized.” Donghae chuckled, “Every person in the entertainment industry is bullied, it’s something we can’t change.”

I frowned, knowing that this was the truth. I checked my watch, “Well, I’m off in 5 minutes, so let me just put everything back in place, and maybe go home?”

“I was hoping for a sibling moment. Possibly over pasta?”

I beamed, “Okay, just wait a second, okay?”

He nodded, “I’ll wait right here. Just hurry! I don’t want to be mixed with trainee trouble and what not.”

“Aish, if you didn’t speak then I would be done by now.”

“Little girl, you have 3 seconds to get out of my sight before I chase you down the halls.”

“Psh, like you scare me!” I laughed, putting the broom into the janitor cart.

“Three.” He started. I slowly started to roll the cart. “Two.” He continued. I rolled it faster. “Run.” I looked back to see Donghae run towards me, I shrieked, running away.

“NOOO!! NO NO NO!!” I yelled, running faster, trying to find the employee room.

“GET BACK HERE DONGSAENG!”

“I SHALL NEVER DONG-HAE!”

“ALEX!” Donghae shrieked, running faster towards me.

I started to run faster, but so did Donghae.  I did a sharp turn, Donghae did the exact same thing. Urgh! Curse him for his long(ish) legs and experience in running! WHY FANGIRLS?! WHY?! He should be fat! Not healthy.

“ALEX!” he yelled, I was dashing for my life.

“NO WAY! I’m not letting you—”

“HENRY! WATCH OUT!”

I turned my head, and stopped immediately when I saw innocent (Pwahhaha, what am I saying?) Henry standing there.

“So…” he started, walking up to me, “Having fun here?”

“It’s all Alex’s fault.” Donghae stated.

“What? You’re the one that did the chasing!”

“You’re the one who wouldn’t get caught!”

“…”

“Chyeah, I win.” Donghae laughed, patting my back.

“Win?” I asked, “Since when have you won? S’cuse me, but I’ve always won.”

 “Mhm~” I rolled my eyes.

“Anyways, I’m going to leave without you soon if you won’t hurt.”

I nodded my head, “Alright, just wait until I finish. WAIT. RIGHT. HERE.” I emphasized.

Once I changed into my normal clothes, I walked towards Donghae. “So, wait, where’d Henry go?” I asked, looking around for Henry who was obviously not in sight.

“He had things to do, anyways,” Donghae shook his head, “Anyways, let’s go!” he sang, walking to his car. I followed, looking my phone, and to my surprise, there was a text from Kyuhyun.

“Hey, Alex, I hope you’re doing well! I miss you! <3 text me when you’re off work!”

My face immediately lit up as I started texting him back. “I’m fine! –thumb up- Kinda almost killed CC though ^^*”

I got into Donghae’s car before feeling my phone vibrate in my hands. I flipped it open, “CC?”

“Chubby Cheeks.”

“Ahh, I see ^^ so are you doing anything right now?”

“I’m gonna have dinner with Donghae”

“…Can’t you ditch? D:”

“Aww, Kyu, if I did, then Hae would go into a depression mode ;~;”

“Ha, true that ^^”

“Why do you want me to ditch anyways?”

“Because I missed you~? ;3”

“Dweeb. So what are you doing right now?” I texted

“Middle of work, but I’m going to go home earlier than expected, so no worries! ^^”

“Can’t wait then!^^”

“Alex, we’re here.” Donghae sighed, walking out of the car.

That was when I texted Kyuhyun goodbye and followed Donghae. and soon waited for a table. Since Donghae wasn’t wearing make-up and such. We sat down and ordered our food. There was a silence that fell between us, but we were use to it. I mean, you can’t live with someone without feeling comfortable in silence—right?

We were just stting there, I was playing with my phone, waiting for Kyuhyun's text before I heard a, “Alex, um… I have some things to ask you.”

I looked up, “Like?”

He sighed, “I was thinking that maybe…You should move out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone in AFF who's reading this! I hope you really like it! I worked hard on it! :3 It seriously took me FOREVER trying to come up with this much because I kept on rewriting, deleting and editing! D: So sorry if this didn't go on your expectations ;~;

And uh, to everyone that's been following me on Facebook there's going to be a lack of updates because I'm going through some emotional stress right now, and that I'm trying to write something to be published (Working hard!) but don't worry! This story WILL be finished! =) I promise! Also, I must thank you all for always sticking with me even though I'm a brat and I'm emotional most of the time. But you can't blame me right? I'm a girl! I'm emotional and I have PMS! D: (We're all girls here, right? xD) So thank you so much for sticking with me and all that!

Oh! And for the stories that have Alex in them, if you don't see them on the list (On my blog) please go to my wall and tell me your story plus the link to it! =) I  plan to update the list soon! :D

and oh ho ho! Who made the poster that you see up there? No other than Shineepants! She has a legit poster request place, so check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67814/aurora-s-poster-requests-request