Big Brothers, Here They Come!

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

He came out of the cab, smelling the air. A smile fell out of his face as he stared at the streets of Seoul.

“Can’t wait to see them again.” He smirked as he started to walk to the dorms.

~~~

Meanwhile, the Super Junior members were struggling to wake up. Each of them fiddled around in bed, trying to grab something for support as they got out of bed. No, not because it was early in the morning, but because it was almost late at night. The only time they could get to go somewhere without girls noticing them.

 Where’s Donghae, you might ask? Well, he was just lying there, hopelessly depressed. Sure, he’s gotten a lot of antis tell them that they hate him before, but it hurt whenever family did it. Especially when calm Alex (Okay, not so calm Alex) yelled at him that she hated him. It was strange for him, actually (Even though it’s happened so many times to count.)

“Donghae.” Leeteuk knocked on his door before opening it, “We leave in a few hours. Get dressed, eat, do something.” He urged. “Yes, your sister said that, but she’s been saying that every single day since she’s been in this country!”

“I know!” Donghae frowned, hiding his face, being his usual childish self again. “But still! I don’t like hearing that from my own family!”

“Yes yes, well, enough of that, get up and get dressed.”

Donghae rolled his eyes and simply obeyed.

It’s been 2 weeks since they finished filming Mr. Simple. Now it was only a matter of hours until they had to go and practice the dance. And once again, without Siwon since he had to fly back to Taiwan for filming. They weren’t even close to finishing his scenes—sadly—so the members knew that they had to do without him.

Donghae begrudgingly ate the rice that was placed in front of him as he stared at his phone, checking the news of anything peculiar.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

“I wonder who that could be.” Ryeowook muttered, looking at the screen of the security system. “Oh!” he said, opening the door immediately. “What are you doing here?”

The man chuckled, “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

Donghae’s eyes widened as he turned around. “What?” he—stupidly—yelled aloud.

“What? Don’t like seeing your older brother?” Donghwa laughed.

“Why didn’t you call?” Donghae asked, smiling brightly.

“I thought a little surprise might be nice. Plus, your manager already told me your schedule, so I didn’t think it’d matter since you were going to be at home.”

Donghwa set his bag down before looking around. “Alex?” he called aloud, waiting for his little sister to call back. He was a little bit surprised when he heard nothing. “Alex?” he called once again.

The members looked around, nervous.

“Where’s my little sister?” Donghwa asked.

Donghae was silent, not knowing what to say.

“Donghae, where is she?” he asked, putting his bag down.

Again, nothing.

“She’s with a study group.” Leeteuk managed to blurt out—obviously lying. “Since there’s a test coming up soon.”

Donghwa nodded, “Right, right. That’s true.”

“So, what are you doing in town?” Leeteuk ushered Donghwa to a seat. “You must be parched! Ryeowook! Why don’t you get our guest a drink?”

“Right!” Ryeowook says, going into the kitchen.

Donghwa smiled, “Thank you.”

“So?” Leeteuk continued, eyeing him.

“I’m here to look for a home. I just got promoted, and I have 2 months to move out of Mokpo, and into Seoul.”

“Is that so?” Donghae asked, “Then…Why’d you go alone?”

“Well, the wife is going to take care of the kids, say a few goodbyes to her friends, that sort of stuff.” Donghwa shrugged. “I’m just here to make the deal, accepting the promotion, talking to the boss, that sort of stuff.”

Donghae nodded. “So I guess I’m going to see you more often then..?”

“Well of course, mom’s moving here too.”

“What?”

Donghwa sighed, “Donghae, she’s old. She can’t live by herself.”

“Right, right.”

“But if you want, Alex can still stay with you.”

Donghae awkwardly chuckled, “Of course.”

“Now, speaking of Alex,” Donghwa started, “Is she dating anyone?”

The members coughed, looking around for Kyuhyun. But then, they realized that Kyuhyun wasn’t there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING, LIKE EVER, SO, SO FREAKING SORRY, BUT I AT WRITING THIS STORY ; N ;

Anyways, fingers crossed that the next update will be longer...? And soon...? :D

I'm not kidding when I say this, but if anyone comments with an "Update soon!" I'm going to be really sad and hide in a corner because this chapter had a bagillion alternate ways for it to go, but I chose this way becuase this way didn't end with Henry falling off a building/Donghae leaving the country/Kyuhyun kicking Void in a violent manner!

Anyways, next update will be soon! (Somewhere next year, maybe?) Again, I'm soo sorry :(