Phone Call

Promise

I feel bad for having not updating for a long time and I didn't want to lose this idea so here's an extra chapter. Thanks to everyone that subscribed and commented. <3 :)

 

Jiyong's POV:

I know there's something noona isn't telling me but why won't she tell me? Doesn't she trust me? 

"Noona, why do you want to debut so badly? Stop stressing and just trust that your abilities will make it happen soon enough."

This was something that I had been wondering about for a while now. I just wanted to see what the real reason was. 

"Jiyong I didn't work so hard to come here if I didn't want to become a singer. Now let's go get some foodddd"

It was weird. She changed the topic so fast. I hope she knows she can tell me anythying....

 

Bom's POV:

Why is so interested in me debuting all of a sudden? I can't let anyone find out. Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I check caller ID and my heart sinks as I see the familiar name. 

"Hey, Jiyong, I gotta go. See you later."

Not waiting for a reply I hurry down the hall and go into a corner where no one is.

"Hello?"

"Hello my sweet Bommie. How are we today?"

"We're fine." I can barely breathe as I hear his slimy voice and breath close against my ear as if he's right next to me. 

"That's good to hear. We need to have our superstar in prime condition. Don't we?"

"Yes we do." All I can do is reply in short litle words. Nothing else will come out of my mouth.

"Your aunt was extremley upset when she heard that you hadn't debuted yet. But you know she's not the only one that's upset. Would you like to talk to her?"

My heart skipped a beat. This was the only reason that I still took his phone calls. 

Taking my silence as a yes, I heard him say, "Take it, !" 

I cringed at his words and waited. 

"Jenny?" I sighed with relief knowing she was okay. 

"Imo? (Auntie) Are you okay? You're not hurt?"

"Jenny, I'm fine. How are you? That's more important right now"

"I'm fine. He hasn't done anything to you yet right?" I prayed that she would say yes.

"Same old, same old. Nothing's changed. Just a bunch of empty threats."

"Imo, they're not empty threats, you know that."

"Look, don't worry about me I'll be fine. You just concentrate on doing what you want to do okay?"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH TIME." I cringe with disgust as I hear his voice come back. "We'll have some good news next time won't we."

"Let's hope so" I knew that this was all I could say. If I promised him something that wouldn't happen, I knew that the results would just be worse if I couldn't debut. 

"Alright, then. Until next time, my sweet Bommie."

I don't respond and just wait until he hangs up. Sighing I slide down the wall and hide my face in my knees. 

All of a sudden I see Ji emerge from behind the corner. 

Did he hear me?

 

Jiyong's POV:

I had heard bits of Noona's conversation and I was completley confused. When she saw me though she looked so scared. Was she scared of me? 

"Noona, who were you talking to?"

"Oh no one Ji." Please don't lie to me. I just want to take care of you. 

"Are you sure. It sounded like someone important." Maybe a boyfriend?

"Ji,I said it was no one." Not wanting to push her further. I faked a smile and moved on. 

"Well if you say so."

"Thank you." I hope she knows I won't be dropping this. I am going to find out who that was on the phone. And who's her Imo?

...

...

"LEE PARK BOM!!!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE WITH NOTHING BUT CORN?!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!"

Me and Noona are in shock as Hyung just appears out of no where and starts screaming.

"I mean I thought someone had kidnapped you. I told you need to stop wearing those shorts. And then Teddy Hyung told me that you were eating with Ji and I felt so lost and abandoned and then I couldn't find Seven Hyung either. He's replaced me with someone else I always knew he was cheating on me. And they YOU GUYS disappeared and I was all alone. And then I find you two here frolicking about in a corner. I should have known. How could you leaveee meeee??????"

"Lost?" I laugh as  I see that Noona's just as confused as I am. 

"Frolicking?" Who even says frolicking any more?

"Tabi, what are you talking about?"

"You left meeeee!!!!!!"

I hear Noona sigh and get up. "Come on Tabi,let's get you some corn."

I see hyung's eyes widen and he gasps. "Really, and some bananas too?"

Noona  laughs loudly. It was a sound I loved. "Sure Tabi. Bananas too."

 

Was it gooddd? I realized that I need to update faster. and I REALLY will try hard but I've just been busy with school and other stuff. So sorry for making you guys wait for a long time. Thank youuu so much for reading. <3