o1

Kim Taehyung: The Annoying Brat Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Park Seulmi and Kim Ahri booked on flight 293K to Seoul. Please proceed to gate 2 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captan will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately 10 minutes time. Thankyou."

The voice disappeared as I hugged my parents one last time. 

"Take care Seulmi-ah, don't forget to eat well, study hard and call us!" My mom said through tears. 

"Ne, eomma." I replied and smiled. "I'm going now. Bye appa, bye eomma!" I hurriedly wheeled my suitcase as I walked through the crowd and waved my hand. 

"Don't forget to call us once you've got there!" My mom exclaimed while tears freely fell down her cheeks.

I gave a thumbs up in reply and went to the boarding gate. After I showed the stewardess my plane ticket, I immediately got into the plane. 

"All passangers boarding the 293K flight to Seoul must now be seated. We ask that you please fasten your seat belts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Thank you." 

The female voice disappeared as I settled back into my seat which was in the middle of two empty chairs on the right lane. 

I've been slightly waiting for this day to come. After living in Busan for 16 years, I thought it was a good idea to go to Seoul. Away from the hot sun and salty water.

I was living an average life in Busan. My parents and I lived in a house near the coast and it was okay. But after I turned 17, I wanted to spend my senior year in Seoul high.

So yeah, I booked a flight and rented an apartment online. I was thinking of getting a part time job after I got there.

That's right I've planned everything.

After 3 hours of flight, the plane finally landed on the ground. I rolled my heavy suitcase as I walked out of the arrival gate after I went through a series of airport checks. 

I in a breath as a wide grin appeared on my face. I went through my bag; searching for a piece of paper and took it out. 

A silver cab stopped in front of me and I went inside immediately. "Yongsan apateu 140-dong 943-ho." I said to the cab driver as I read the paper and he just nodded back. 

I sat back and made myself comfortable as I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter