Love vs. Hate

She's a Monster

"hye minzy, Chaerin? what surprise :) two of you love to dance to? " Ask Younguk.

Chaerin and Minzy Look at both of them.  Oh no, there a lot of people in the earth but why them. Minzy and Chaerin sit next to them.

 "Okay class. Lets start practice" after take off his t-shirt"

"Oh my god why did he have to take off his shirt? that is so nasty -.- " Mambling Chaerin Alone. Other guy are scream except Minzy and Chaerin.

 

               At Cafe.

                  "Okay, let's start." say dara to Bom, dongwook and Jiyong" "Okay, be nice to me okay Dara. this is my first time working" reply Bom to Dara.

              "Don't worry Bom, i will be nice to you but not then." Dara reply back to Bom." Eh, that not fair . i am new here to >.< " say Jiyong. Dara: huh, Let's start. now Jiyong , dongwook and bom get Your cup now .

Jiyong: what she ignore me? huh. yes sir!

Dongwook: where the hell is cup?

Bom: use your eyes, it infornt you. *point at the cup*

Dongwoook: You talking to me? wow.

             The start make Coffee. 

10pm They finish they shift and close the cafe.

Dara and Bom done changing they cloth.

Dongwook: Hye two of you. let's we walk you home. it getting late now.

Jioung: yeah it dangerous for girl walking at night.

Dara and Bom Just Look at them.

After awhile there a Hammer Car  stop infornt Dara and Bom . It's Minzy and Chaerin .

Then Daesung arrive to pick up Jiyoung and Dongwoon .

Bom and Dara hop in Car But this time dara Will Drive. but suddenly Daesung Walk to they Car .

 "what do you want now?"

 "Take a look at you back tyre. it punctures ." All of the Hop off from that car. "Oh my god ! Not again."  Say chaerin to Dara. "Can you change it by yourself?" Ask Jiyoung while smiling.

"hahahaha. you crazy? of cause i we can."Three of them just smiling and get in there Car.

: Oh my God Chaerin what did you just say? you Don't know how to change tyre."

: Oh my god Chaerin. what we going to do?

: Oh, we going to Die here.

Dara and Bom Look at minzy. " wow you finally talk again"

: i sould'nt open my mouth. what should we do.

 

 

 

 

 What will happpen to them? hihi i will tell you guys later :)

To be continue :)