She's a Monster: Work time!

She's a Monster

"Yo, Wookie! do you think we can won there heart?"while fold a nepkin.

"well, i'm not sure about it. i like bom so much, but she seem like not interesting in me" while skretch2 his neck."

while they are talking suddenly there manager walk in.

"Guy enought talking and go downstare. two of you are new here right? lets learn how to make coffee now with your traineer"

Two of them just watching there manager talking and follow him to downstare.

When they arrive downstare dongwook shock because he see someone he really want to be friend to.

Jiyong whisper to dongwook. "oh mu god it your destiny. she working here. i am jealous."

But at the same thime his eyes stuck at someone that he know. "oh my god it dara! she working here to. what a lucky i am"

 Dara bump in jiyong."oh, what are u doing in here? you also work here? are u stalking me? Dara ask a lot to jiyoung. Jiyoung smile and just pass her. "what the?" she sign.

 

Meanwhile at dancing club..

"Minzy have you bring another pair of shoe? i rip up my shoe" Minzy just nodding and pass Chaerin her spare shoe.

Chaerin and minzy just register they name in sunshine dancing club.

 "well hello class? today we have a new members,be nice to them okay? " smile.

 "Okay this is minzy and this is Chaerin, okay now two of you can join them"

they sit down with the group then suddenly some one greet minzy from the back. "HI Minzy" ...

 

To be Continue :)