두 번 만나

My Princess

Page 2.

Chp. 3 — Second Meeting

 

"Did I disturb anything?"

He placed 2 cups of tea on the table and crossed his leg. He is truly a meanie, I hate him.

"Why don't you tell me about him? You are just saying that he is a good friend and it turned out to be him? Are you kidding me?" I whispered to Minhyuk, who sat beside me.

He shrugged and took a sip of the tea, "It's not like that, at first he is like that—he does the same with me too." He whispered back with a disapproving look.

"Do I look like invisible man here? Minhyuk, do you know her?" He crossed his hand and tch-ed at me. Unbelievable. "No, hyung. I was talking to Prin-, no, Seyoung just now. She is my master."

"Master?" Meanie eyed me suspiciously, and laughed again. "You guys are awesome! I think it is related now. Are you guys musical actors?" Minhyuk blinked and smacked his hyung, "You are the one that are crazy."

The two of them keep bickering like cats and dog, even worst. "Umm, hello? Am I invisible here? It looks like the world is only for you two." I rolled my eyes. 

Meanie smirked, "Sure. By the way, I haven't introduce myself last time—I am too busy laughing. Lee Byunghyun, your knight." He emphasized the knight and pft-ed at me and pulled his hand out for handshake.

I looked at his hand, do I have to touch his hand? I don't understand their tradition. Minhyuk who was sensing my situation, acted quickly and gave his hand to Meanie and shook it. Byunghyun looked at him, "What are you doing?" "Hahaa, nice to meet you too, hyung!"

I understand right now, they—humans used this kind of gesture. I am a fool. "Umm, nice to meet you?" I did the same way like Minhyuk has done just now. It is really awkward. Byunghyun nodded and stood up, "Okay, but look at you," he sat beside me and examined, "Minhyuk, take some new clothes for her."

Minhyuk dashed to his room. We were left alone. "Umm, why do you need fresh clothes? Is it for me?" I asked.

He looked at me with disbelief, "Are you stupid? No, it is for the person behind you." I turned back and looked, there is nobody. "But it is nobody..." He flicked my forehead and looked in my eyes, "Remember, you owe me explanation, Missy." I blushed at his word and gulped, he looked handsome at this rate. 

"I know I am handsome, sweetheart." He flirted and come closer to me. My blush is harder than ever and the tingling sensation was coming. In respond, I placed my hand at his face, hardly. Should I say slap? Yep, I think so. Well, it's a girl instinct, right?

Minhyuk who is standing there for a while guffawed at my actions, "Hahahahh, 100 points for you, Seyoung!"

He tossed the fresh clothes at me, "Umm, I need to change, right? So, bye..?" I ran to the place that called Bathroom.

Byunghyun touched his cheek and blinked, "Did that freak slap me just now? Minhyuk? Did she?" "Sure, don't you feel it?" Minhyuk patted his shoulder. He started to whined like there's no tomorrow and cried, fakely

 

I have just finished changing my clothes and walked out from the human Bathroom, it is much more comfortable.

 Now, I felt something again, the feeling of something hot just crawled around my head and the vision has became blurred a little bit. I walked to them with a dizzy feeling. "Minhyuk, do you have something to drink? I am thirs--"  

I passed out.

 

//

 

"Hey, why do you take a long time for resting? Caught by fans?"

 

Kai nudged his teammate for answers. Taemin sat there and smiling like idiot and you know what? At this rate, he will go crazy. Kai sat beside him and huffed, "Taetae, don't be like that. Why are you ignoring me? Are you fine?" 

"I am really fine. Well, I have just met someone who was a little bit wierd but I am fine." Taemin chuckled at the flashbacks and shrugged, feeling fine. He plipped himself on the bed and clased his eyes, "Why were you asking? Are you worried about me?"

Kai shrieked and made a disgusting face, "Me? No way! I am not. I am just curious, you know? And besides, who was the 'someone' that you talked about?"

Taemin pulled himself up and sat, "A girl." As he heard the word, his eyes sparkled. Kai sat on his bed, "Tell me more about it!!" 

"Umm, she is tall, blunt, and maybe a fan? I am not sure too actually. But, she is really cute though and she admitted herself as a Princess, and we also did, um, whatever." he blushed as he remembered the unforgetable scene just now. 

Kai smirked, "Did you guys do something that is a little bit racy?" 

Bulls-eye

"Umm.., I am not sure, well, can't be described by words?" Taemin blushed, again. This time it is red-er. Kai eyed him and nodded, " So, you are saying that you met a girl whose identity was not known yet and you did things that can't be described by words?"

"Do you expect me to believe those?" Kai crossed his hand. Taemin startled at his word and stayed quiet, didn't want to continue the conversations. "Well, actually, we were kissing just now at the park." Taemin gave up and wait for his reactions.

5 minutes of silence later..,

"You what? Kiss? So, this is what you couldn't describe just now? I know it, I know something is fishy. Wait, if you guys kiss, you guys have—" Taemin cut his word with a glare, "Remember kiddo, this is a place where we mustn't talk about thingy Besides, I am not that erted. In fact, I am the victim."

Kai smirked and nudged him, "Really?? Fine, as a good teammate, I will believe you. By the way, what's her name?" "Se Young, it's her name. Princess Se Young." Taemin giggled at his thought. "Princess?" Kai qustioned.

 

"Yep, a Runaway Princess." Princess, I wish that we could meet again.

 

Preview,

Another choas have created at Byunghyun's apartment, what has happened? Byunghyun has change as a good boy? Se Young experiencing a new feeling? Taemin was falling in love? What do you think?