이유

My Princess

Page 1.

Chp.2 — The Reason

 

"What are you doing with me?"

I shouted at her and pushed her. Luckily, there is nobody here or I am going to be on scandal. Well, she is placing her lip at my lip. Who does she think she is? Is she some psycho? No way!

"Prince, do you forget about me? I have trade everyth—" "Easy lady, easy. I know I am Taemin from PRINCE, so do you want any signature?" I cut her with my killer smile, it should tone her down. "Sign!? What is it? But, let's go home now, your Father need you!" she said in a tone that is a soft threatening one. 

"Father? Do you know my father? For what?" I questioned. How can she know about my Father, is she really a psycho? "Of course, for marrying me, Prince." she rolled her eyes in disbelieve. Wait, marry? "What? Us? You are truly a pshyco, right?" I sat back and sipped my drink. This is amusing.

"Pshyco? No!! Prince, I am Seyoung, Min Seyoung, your fiancé." she started to cry. Seyoung? Seemed familiar, where did I hear that? She suddenly pull me to her hug without hesitation, "Prince, I know that I have done something wrong at least believe me. You said that I am your Star, and you said you won't leave me." She said it softly to my ear.

"Umm, Seyoung-ssi, I need some breath." She realesed me from her deadly grip. "Prince, do you really don't?" She sheds her tears and stood up. "I am sorry for my behavior. I think I have mistaken." Wait, why do I feel bad? "Wait, Seyoung-ssi. I don't know how to say it but I am going to think again, about this incident." I smiled at her. She spun herself and smiled at me, nodded and ran to my direction and hugged me again.

I smiled at her. "It is late, go home quick, Seyoung-ssi." She nodded again and waved at me. She is cute.

"Princess!! Don't run! You need to be home!! You rascal." A sound came out and made her startled, "I have no time to say anything. We will meet again, Prince." She smiled and run. 

See you too, Princess.

 

//

 

"That's it! It is the reason why I runaway, I know this is crazy but believe me." I blinked at him to wait his respond. He look at me weirdly and blinked, "So, you said that you come from some land—I don't know about it, and you wanted to find your Prince. After that, you found him and do what—I don't understand too. But! Why do you being chased like that? You aren't some thief, right?" 

I frowned at him and scowled, "Sure, you won't understand and you won't even care. Everyone at here are the same." I continued, "They are the Spies that my Father send to here—what does it called? Oh! Earth!" That guy bursted his laugh—that he hold back, how pathetic! If they knew me who is actually a Princess, they wouldn't be like this.

"Okay, you are surely weird and strange. Your clothes too!!" He pointed at my dress and and laughed again, "My stomach! It has been long ago for laughing like this. Thank you..?" "Seyoung! Min Seyoung." I huffed. "Sure, Seyoung! Bwahahaha!!" He is also the same one and everyone is the same! Except my lovely Prince Taemin! "Seyoung-ah, what are you doing there? Smiling like an idiot." That boy mocked me with a sadistic look.

"What!? Yes, NO!!" I blushed and felt embarrassed, "By the way, what's your name?" He smiled at me and laughed again, "You are such a cutie." Ughh, he is making me stress!! I stand up and dusted my shirt, "Meanie~" I walked out of his apartment.

"Why do I ask for his help?? Ugh, stupid me, stupid leg! Why do you feel tired that time?" I murmured and cursed at him. 

/thunder rumbles loudly and started to rain/

"Aakh!! It is raining, my bad luck!" I squatted down and buried my face in my hand and cried. "Father, I should have heard you, I am a bad girl! Uwaaa!!" I cried louder in the rain. Without shelter or anything, I wish my magic will be back again. 

"Seyoung? Princess Seyoung?" A boy with an umbrella came to me, I looked up and see a familiar face.

 

    

"Minhyuk!? Lee Minhyuk? The boy from the cooking section? Really!" I stood up and looked at him, "What are you doing at here?" Minhyuk asked and pulled me closer under his umbrella. "I just, umm, I, runaway?" I sheepishly smiled and tried to dried myself. "Wait! Runaway? Do you mean, you are also Spies?" He whispered. 

"Sure! Why not? Of course not, you squirell." I sarcastically said at him and laughed together. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it to me, "Here, Princess. You are going to get cold." He smiled at me cutely, caring as always. "Thank you Minhyuk-ie! I feel better." "Well, it is just my good manner so." He continued, "Princess, you owe me an explanation." We laughed and walked together.

we decided to go to his friend's house that he said he is a good guy. Wait, why do I feel this path is familiar. My feelings are bad, I know I have ever walk to this apartment. "What's wrong, Seyoung-ssi? Do you feel sick?" He asked  and titled his head, waiting for respon. "Umm, I think I just feel some burning sensation at my body." I replied honestly. He realized and nodded, also reached his hand out to touch my forehead. "How dare y—" 

"Did I disturbed anything?" A voice interrupt my words. That sound, sounds really familiar. Isn't it that boy. The one that laughed a about me. I turned my back and froze..

That Meanie!!

Next preview,

Meeting him twice? That's not funny. What if it is her luck? You can't do anything. How about Prince Taemin or the new boy, Lee Minhyuk? What will happen again? Stay tuned, lovelies!