첫 만남

My Princess

Prologue,

 Chp. 1 — First Encounter.

 

"Byunghyun, take this to table No. 2. Quick."

Jae Rim gestures him to the table at the corner left. He nods and takes the serving to table No. 2. He smiles at the group of the girls who are sitting there, "Here you go, ladies." They squeal and wink at him, well, for him this is really usual. It is his Part-Time anyway. "Enjoy your food."

"We are going to order, Oppa." The other girls at the other table call him and he directly goes there and bows at them and pulls out his little note. "Yes, what can I help you?" 

 

   

 

The rest of his shift ends as usual. Byunghyun places himself at the counter and takes a rest. "What's up? Ok?" Jae Rim tosses him a can of Coca Cola and stands beside him. "As usual, dude." He nods and opens the coke's lid, "My works haven't been finished yet actually, the Lecturer is just too mean this week, so yeah."

"Shouldn't you be at home right now, Mr. Lee?" Woo Bin who is cleaning the floor lightly slaps him, hard actually. "Hey, you can't touch me like that Mr. Kim." Byunghyun dusts of the fake dusts on his arm, "You need to pay after touching my precious arm, ₩9,000." The three of them laugh out loud at the lame joke that he made. 

"I am leaving guys, take care. And I won't be coming tomorrow." Byunghyun takes his jacket and goes out. They nod and wave at him, "As usual, so typical."

 

Well, that's him, Lee Byunghyun. 187cm height, B blood type, 20 years old and a student at Acting, Modeling and Dancing Academy (AMDA) Incheon. He lives alone at his apartment, a quite large apartment actually. For a student like him, everything is easy, from Maths to Acting. But actually he is a little bit senseless in relationships, so he never goes dating. Pity him. 

He walks at the sidewalk and carries the groceries of the week. "Typical day again. I wish something is going to happen today. Something special? Maybe." Byunghyun imagines and smiles.

He continues his walk and stops by a new Bookstore, 'Once Upon A Wish'. "Eng? I don't know about this Bookstore, is it new?" He gets in into it and takes a look around. 

/bell jingles/ 

"Welcome, dear! What can I help you at this time?" An old woman at her 60s comes out with her pyjamas. "Oh, I am just a passerby actually and happen to find a new Bookstore here. Sorry for disturbing you. Nite, Granny." Byunghyun sheepishly chuckles and leaves and bows when Granny stops him.

"It's okay. Have a seat. I know your life is just boring, right? So here." She pulled a book with brown cover and gave it to Byunghyun, "Byunghyun, I recommend this book, I will let you borrow it. Be sure to give it back and it is free." She patted  him and smiled. "Wait, but how can Granny know about my name? And, and book? Why" Byunghyun questioned.

Granny looked at him, "Well, I just know. Read it, you need some entertainment too. So, go. I need to close my store." She stood up and pushed him out of the store quickly. "Gran, I—" The door closed in front of his face and nearly slapped him. 

"What's with that Granny? And this book? 'My Princess'? Ugh, romance." Byunghyun scratched his neck and kept the book at one of his groceries. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Today, is really tiring again. Maybe Coffee is perfect for my lonely self. Americano? Latt—!? 

 

"*brukk*" Someone bumped him and both of them fell down. He stood himself up and turn his back. "What the he—Hey, are you okay?" Byunghyun spotted a girl who dressed in a kind of wierd style clothing panting hard, nearly passed out. He squatted down and placed his groceries beside him to check her. He used his fingers to check her pulse which is still okay. 

He sighed, "What is going on?" He placed his hand at his hips and thought. "Umm, I-I. Help me-e..." The little girl grabbed his hand and spoke softly, she looked so helpless. Byunghyun startled at her words but tend to be cool, "So, Miss. What happen to you?"

"Hey, you! Don't think about running!!" A man shouted from a far, running towards here. "Please..." She cried. Don't know what to do, he spontanly piggy-backed her and carried his things and ran back to his apartment. "O-okay, explain later, Missy." 

 

//

 

"Taemin, Kai, standby. 5 minutes to LIVE On Air. Good luck."

The PD signaled the 2 boys to standby. Well, today is their comeback SHOWCASE anyway. PRINCE, that's their team name, the duo Pretty Boys who are handsome overload, with talents and everything. They are the Prince of dances and looks, their Song became hit after 2 days which the title is 'Danger'. They are the trend for nowadays teenager and everybody loves them.

"Jong, are you ready? Let's do our best than." Taemin, the leader smiled at Kai. "Sure, Leader. Let's do our best!" Kai nodded and smirked. Both of them walked out from the Backstage and took position at the as the PD instructed. "Music,.. CUE!!"

 

...

I appear like wind I disappear like smoke tricking your eyes
I approach like a petal I burrow like a thorn aiming at your heart

(Danger) tonight tonight tonight tonight
(Danger) you I steal steal (steal)

Stay~ the moment my finger tips follow you
Only you shine in the world
Stay~ the night swallowed by darkness
It’s my show time

...

 

"Thank you for your hard work, we are PRINCE!" They bowed 90 degrees to the audience and the staff at the end of their SHOWCASE. Kai waved his hand at the fans and camera and Taemin did the same too. They went down with a light heart and a smile plastered at their face.

"Tae, I need Chicken. Let's have some food! Come on, Leader~" Kai shook his friend hand while using his aegyo at him. "Ask Manager, I don't have any money. By the way I am leaving now." Taemin glare at and told him to go to their Manager.  He walked away with a pair of black glasses and a black cap. "Again? That friend is always like that but it's okay, I can ask much more with Manager! Manager Hyung!!" Kai murmured and ran away.

 

Taemin walked himself to a Park nearby. He went to a small stand that sold some coffee and muffins. "Can you get me a cup of Hot Cappucino and a strawberry yoghurt muffin?" He pointed at it and ordered. "Here, it's ₩12,000. Have a nice day, customer." The woman giggled at him and gave him his change. Taemin nodded and left.

He sat at a bench and took a sip of his coffee. "Relax boy, you did a great job today." Taemin patted himself and smiled. He took a deep breath and looked up. "Prince Taemin? Are you really? Taemin Oppa!?" A girl squealed and came to him. Busted. "Umm, I—" She cut him with a hug, "You know how hard do I find you, I have to—" 

"Easy, lady. Tone down yourself, sit here. So, who are you?" he calmly looked at her. "Do you forget me? I am you fiancé, do you forget it already?" The mysterious girl shocked at the clueless Taemin, "Fiancé? You? Me? Married?" he laughed.

"Let's see if you remeber this, Prince." She pulled his face closer to hers, "Wait, what are yo—" 

 

Her lips and his just contacted each other. I mean kissing. 

 

   

Next Preview,

What do you think? What is going to happen next? Who is she? Fiancé? What about the Book that Byunghyun had? The girl who is really helpless?