Part 2

The Promise

Soooo I decided to post the 2nd part... I feel like no one reads Taeny fics anymore though ._. Hm ah well thank you though to those 13? Yeah 13 subscribers I have though :) So enjoy.... I think? 


Years later...

 

“Tae! Where are you!?” Tiffany shouted into the small house as she closed the front door behind her. Taeyeon quickly came running around the corner in a panic with a small little girl in her arms.

“What's wrong?!” The older woman asked setting the child down to go play before running up to her wife. Tiffany greeted the shorter woman with a bright smile as she walked up to her, wrapping her arms around the shorter womans neck, and giving her a loving kiss on the lips.

“I’m pregnant again, TaeTae.” The younger woman said tightening her hold around the older womans neck. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist. After not hearing a response from the older woman, Tiffany pulled back a bit and looked Taeyeon in the eyes.

“Tae, are you okay?” The younger woman asked placing her hand on the older womans cheek.

“Y-you’re p-pregnant again?” Taeyeon asked to make sure she wasn’t hearing things . Tiffany gave Taeyeon a puzzled look.

“Y-yeah? T-Tae we’ve been trying to get pregnant for a long time… D-did you change your mind?” Tiffany asked in a worried tone looking Taeyeon in the eyes.

“We...We are going to have another baby around the house?” Taeyeon asked, her face forming a small smile. Tiffany saw the smile and relaxed a bit.  

“Yes Tae. We’re going to be new parents again, and Seohyun is finally going to be a big sister.” Tiffany said trying to explain things out to Taeyeon. A bright smile plastered  the older womans face as she picked Tiffany up, spinning her around a bit before setting her back down.

“This one finally took? After Seohyun, I didn’t think you would ever get pregnant again!” The older woman said as she put her hands on Tiffany’s stomach.

“Yes Tae, it took.” Tiffany said placing her hands over Taeyeon’s, and leaning in to kiss the older woman. When the two broke apart, Taeyeon ran off and picked Seohyun up and spinning her causing the little girl to laugh.

“Seobaby, you’re finally going to be a big sister!” The woman said hugging the small child. Seohyun looked at her mother with a confused expression.

“How umma?” Seohyun asked tilting her head to the side.

“Mommy is going to have a baby!” Taeyeon said setting Seohyun back on the ground. The two year old smiled at Taeyeon before turning to Tiffany.

“Mommy, where did you get another baby from? Where is it?” The two year old asked, walking up and looking at Tiffany. The woman leaned down and picked the two year old up.

“I didn’t get a new baby, silly. The new baby is growing in mommy’s tummy.” Tiffany explained trying to get the toddler to understand.

“But how did it get there? Did Umma put it there? How will it get out? Oh no, did you eat it!?” Seohyun asked with wide eyes. Taeyeon snickered to herself causing Tiffany to glare at her.

“No sweetie I didn’t eat the baby, enough questions please. We have more than enough time to discuss this. Are you hungry?” The woman asked carrying the young child towards the kitchen.

“Yeah mommy!” Seohyun said hugging her mother tighter. Tiffany turned to face the older woman behind her.

“What about my Taetae? Are you hungry too?” She asked giving the woman a loving smile. Taeyeon smiled back and nodded. Tiffany held her free hand out towards the woman. The two's hands intertwined as they walked into the kitchen.








 

“I can’t believe she’s already starting kindergarten. C-can we just wait one more year before we send her to school?” Tiffany asked hugging Taeyeon from the side as the two watched Seohyun walk into her new school. The older woman wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s waist and kissed the side of her head.

“She’ll be fine Pany. She needs to start school. Let’s go home so you can get your mind off of it.” Taeyeon said pulling their car keys out of her pocket. The younger woman nodded as she turned to walk towards the car.

“Jinri, come on.” Taeyeon said to the small three year old in front of her. The child smiled as she ran towards Taeyeon.

“Umma, where is Seo going?” The little girl asked as Taeyeon picked her up.

“She’s starting school today.” Taeyeon explained opening the back door of the car and put the small girl inside her car seat.

“What’s that?” Jinri asked while Taeyeon buckled her into her carseat.

“A place to go learn things. You’ll start school when you turn five too.” Taeyeon explained to the toddler. The three year old watched as Taeyeon shut her door and got in on the drivers side.

“Umma, I don’t want to go to school. I wanna stay home with you and Mommy forever!” Jinri said crossing her little arms over her chest and pouting. Taeyeon chuckled at their daughter.

“You have to go sweetie. It’s not bad, I promise.” The older woman said as she started the car.

“I agree with her, Tae! I’ve already lost one of my babies, I can’t lose them both! What will I do at home without them?” Tiffany said crossing her arms and pouting with Jinri. Taeyeon smirked before leaning over to whisper in Tiffany’s ear.

“We can always make more babies, Pany.” She said lightly nipping at the younger womans ear causing Tiffany to blush.

“Umma, why did you make mommy turn all red?” Jinri asked making Taeyeon laugh.

“Umma is being a meany to mommy.” Tiffany said lightly pinching the older womans arm.

“Bad Umma!” Jinri said glaring at Taeyeon.

“You know you love it when I tease you.” Taeyeon said placing her free hand on Tiffany’s thigh.

            “Just because I love you.” The younger woman replied looking at Taeyeon with a small smile on her face.

“I love you too, Fany. Never forget that.” Taeyeon said intertwining her hand with Tiffany’s.

 









 

 

   

The womans eyes shot open as she sat up and looked at her surroundings. Her eyes landed on the hard stone she had been sleeping on as tears began to fill her eyes. She scooted back from her spot and faced the headstone.



 

Hwang Miyoung

  1989 - 2018

            “God tests our faith through problems, hope by how we handle possessions, and love through people.”



 

“P-pany, you broke your p-promise to me. Y-you said you would never leave me.” The woman said trying to control her tears.

“Y-you lied to me. Y-you said after we get married we would have a family and grow old together. Here I am 68 years old but... You’re not with me.” She continued as a tear escaped her eye. She quickly reached up to wipe the tear that fell. She then took a deep breath and continued talking to the stone in front of her.

“W-we should have had a life together Fany. I-I keep dreaming about w-what our life should have been like.” The woman said wiping the tears that kept falling.

“Y-you would think that after so many years I would have been able to at least try to m-move on right? Maybe have a family of my own… Well-” Taeyeon was about to speak when a voice came up behind her.

“Tae, we should get going now.” A man’s voice said as he walked up to the crying woman. Taeyeon turned to the man with a small smile as she tried to wipe her tears away. She motioned for the man to come stand next to her.

“I-I feel bad for never introducing you two… Baekhyun, this is Hwang T-Tippany. Pany this is Byun Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said looking at the headstone then to the man standing next to her.

“So this is the famous Tiffany you always talk about? Well I’m glad to finally meet you ma’am.” The man said as he slightly bowed to the grave. Taeyeon smiled at the sight.

“Pany, he’s been taking really good care of me lately, I don’t know what I’d do without him. He’s my personal nurse at the hospital I was moved to. H-he’s the one who always brings me to see you. None of the other nurses want to bring me because they say it’s too much trouble, but he’s willing to.” The woman continued talking to the stone in the ground.

“Tae, I hate to do this but we really need to get you back. You’re not well enough to be out here for this long.” The man said offering his hand for Taeyeon to take to help her back up.

“Wait, give me five more minutes!” The woman said shaking her head.

“Fine, five more minutes then I have to get you back or I’ll probably lose my job at the hospital.” The man said with a small smile before walking away to give Taeyeon some privacy.

“Pany, I-I have to go now. My doctor found out about me coming here and told me not to because its bad for my heart. That’s why he moved my open heart surgery to tomorrow…I-I’m getting worse. But I’ll come back and see you tomorrow before my surgery okay? Baekhyun said he would bring me here early to see you... I love you, and I hope you haven’t forgotten about me yet… I… I hope to see you soon.” The woman said leaning forward to place a small kiss on the headstone. She slowly stood up as Baekhyun walked up behind her to help her back towards the van.


Still only one comment? D: Awww come on you guys TT_TT I guess none of you like it or something >_> HAHA Told you Hawkelion!