Part 1

The Promise

So I'm going to post part 1 for now and see everyones response... I hope the time skips I added don't get too confusing.... erm so I'll just be going <_<

 


“Kim Taeyeon stop! We need to talk about this! Where are you going?!” The younger woman shouted as she ran while trying to catch the shorter woman. Taeyeon ignored the woman and ran faster down the street. Finally catching the older woman, Tiffany spun Taeyeon by her shoulders to face her. Taeyeon looked at her feet trying to stop her tears from falling.

“Kim Taeyeon look at me and tell me what the hell just happened! Why did you kiss me!?” Tiffany asked holding the other woman by her shoulders. Taeyeon looked up, finally letting her tears fall. Taking a deep breath she looked Tiffany straight in the eyes.

“B-because I...I…” Taeyeon’s words were caught in .

“Because you what? Tae, please tell me.” Tiffany said trying to figure out what was going through the older womans mind.

“I couldn’t l-let you go o-out with Nichkhun b-because I-I like you...N-no actually, I think I l-love you T-tippany.” Taeyeon said wiping her tears before turning to run again, leaving Tiffany frozen in her place. Quickly coming back to her senses, Tiffany started to chase the older woman again.

“Tae-” Tiffany was cut off when Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and spun around to look at the taller woman.

“I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. Nichkhun oppa asked you a-and I don't know what came over me. Y-you should go out with h-him. Y-you two look good together. It was really stupid of m-me to do that. Just please forget what I d-did. I don’t want to lose you as a f-friend if it’s not too late.” Taeyeon said as she started to walk away again.

“I’ve already turned him down Tae. I-I told him I couldn’t go with him because I was waiting for someone else to ask me. The love of my life to be exact.” The younger woman said walking next to the older woman.

“I-I’m really sorry Tippany, I-I hope whoever h-he is asks you s-soon.” Taeyeon said as she sped up her walking, not wanting to hear anymore about who the ‘guy’ Tiffany had a crush on. Tiffany stopped and watched the older woman keep going.

“ ‘He’ is not going to ask me anytime soon because… It’s you.” She said just loud enough so Taeyeon would hear her. The older woman stopped in her tracks but wouldn’t face the younger woman.

“W-what did you say?” Taeyeon asked, slightly turning her head.

“You heard me. It’s you who I want to ask me out, you idiot.” Tiffany said with a slight smile on her face, knowing the older woman was finally listening. Taeyeon turned around to look at the younger woman.

“R-really?” Taeyeon asked with round eyes.

“I thought you would have caught on to my little hints. Guess I was wrong.” Tiffany said with a shrug as she walked up to the older woman. A small smile made it’s way on to Taeyeon’s lips. The older woman quickly wrapped her arms around the taller womans neck and was about to kiss her again when Tiffany put her hand on the shorter womans mouth. Taeyeon gave Tiffany a puzzled look.

“Excuse me but I’m not your girlfriend. You can’t just kiss me like that.” The taller woman said with a slight smirk. Taeyeon took the hint and smiled up at the younger woman as she took a step back.

“I’m sorry this isn’t very romantic, but Stephanie Hwang will you be my g-girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked nervously while holding Tiffany’s hands in her own. Tiffany took her hands away and crossed her arms while acting like she was thinking.

“Hmmm, Nope.” Tiffany said as she turned to walk away from the older woman. Taeyeon stayed in her place as her tears started to swell in her eyes once again. She her heel and started to quickly walk towards her house while her tears broke loose. A pair of arms quickly wrapped around her waist making her stop.

“Of course I’d love to be your girlfriend, TaeTae.” Tiffany whispered in Taeyeon’s ear causing the older woman to spin around and hug the taller woman, her tears still falling.

“I’m sorry that was a bad joke. I shouldn’t have done that.” Tiffany said hugging the woman back. Taeyeon leaned back a bit looking Tiffany in the eyes once again before leaning in and closing the gap in between their lips.

“I-I love you, Tippany.” The older woman said when the two broke apart.

“I love you too, Taetae.” Tiffany said leaning her head against the shorter woman’s forehead.  



 

 

 

 


                                              

 

“Tae! Miyoung is at the door!” Taeyeon’s mother shouted into the house as Taeyeon began running down the stairs. The shorter woman ran up to Tiffany and gave her a quick hug since her mother was in front of them.

“Look at you two. Already going to your high school graduation. It seems like just yesterday you two were running through the house playing with your toys.” Taeyeon’s mother said looking at the two in their caps and gowns. Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled at the woman.

“You said you’ll meet us after the ceremony right?” Taeyeon asked her mother receiving a nod from the woman.

“Okay we better be going then or we’ll be late. We’ll see you soon, I love you, bye!” Taeyeon said pulling Tiffany out the back door before her mom could say anything.

“Tae we still have like an hour before we have to be there. Why did you want to leave so early?” Tiffany asked as Taeyeon shut her house door.

“Because I wanted some alone time with my girlfriend.” Taeyeon said taking Tiffany’s hands in her own and leaning up to seal their lips together. The older woman pulled back first and rested her forehead on Tiffany’s. A small sound could be heard from behind the door causing Taeyeon to quickly step away from the taller woman.

“Tae you have to tell your family sooner or later. We’ve been together for 6 months, they deserve to know. Unless… you’re ashamed to tell your family we’re together.” Tiffany said taking a step towards the older woman.

“Pany, I’d love to tell them, I’d love to tell the whole world. But my family is super traditional and I don’t want them to say I can never see you again. I will tell them eventually, just... not now.” Taeyeon said as she took a step forward and wrapped her arms around the younger womans waist. Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter womans neck.

“Okay Tae, I believe you. Just please make it soon. We’ve already gotten a blessing from daddy and your family is like my second family and I hate lying to them.” Tiffany said receiving a nod from Taeyeon.

“Good, Now where were we?” Tiffany said as she leaned in and sealed their lips together once again.  As the kiss deepened, Taeyeon’s hands found their way to Tiffany’s rear and lightly squeezed it causing the younger woman to let out a soft moan. Taeyeon’s hands moved on their own towards the zipper of Tiffany’s gown causing Tiffany to break the kiss and stare into the older womans eyes.

“Not yet Taetae. We don’t have time, this is the wrong place, and I’m not ready.” She said as she reached around her back for Taeyeon’s wandering hands, and placed them back on her hips. Taeyeon blushed and looked at the ground. Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon’s chin and raised her face to look at her.

“Come on, lets start heading to the school.” She said before placing one last peck on Taeyeon’s lips.



 

 



 

 

It was late when Tiffany had finally gotten to go to bed in her new apartment when a light knock was heard at her door. Not knowing the neighborhood very well, Tiffany ran to the kitchen and grabbed a steak knife off of the counter. Carefully walking to the front door the woman held the knife behind her back.

“W-who’s there?” She asked as she got closer to the door. A low mumble came from the other side of the door.

“P-pany, it’s m-me.” The voice said. TIffany set the knife down on a table and quickly opened the door to find a sobbing Taeyeon.

“T-Taetae? What’s wrong? Did you walk here?” She asked pulling the older woman into her apartment.

“I-I told my family about u-us.” The older woman said trying to wipe the tears from her face.

“I take it it didn’t go well?” Tiffany asked. The older woman shook her head as more tears fell. Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter woman. Taeyeon sobbed into the younger womans chest.

“T-Tae if they’re so against us then l-lets break up. I don’t want you to l-lose your family over me.” Tiffany said trying to keep her own tears from spilling out.

“N-no! Tippany I love you, if they can’t accept that then they can live without me. As long as I have you I don’t need them. You’re all I need.” Taeyeon said pulling back from the hug to look the taller woman in the eyes. Tiffany nodded before pulling the older woman back into a hug.

“You’re going to move in with me okay? We’ll go get your stuff tomorrow. Tonight you can borrow my clothes to sleep in.” Tiffany said pulling back from the hug and wiping Taeyeon’s tears with her thumbs. Taeyeon nodded with a slight smile on her face.

“T-thank you, Tippany.” Taeyeon said as Tiffany began to lead her to the bathroom to change. After Taeyeon came out of the bathroom she found Tiffany already in her bed reading a book.

“Pany, do you have an extra blanket and a pillow?” Taeyeon asked, causing Tiffany to look up at her.

“What do you need them for?” Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow at the shorter woman.

“I-I was going to sleep on your couch so I figured I would need-” Taeyeon’s sentence was cut off when Tiffany let out a small chuckle and began to speak.

“Tae, do you really think I’m going to make my girlfriend sleep on the couch?” She asked causing Taeyeon to blush.

“I really don’t mind sleeping on the co-” Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany set her book on the table next to her bed and folded down the other side of her bed. The younger woman pat the space next to her signaling Taeyeon to sit next to her.

“It’s a king size bed Taetae, I’m not going to make you sleep on that hard couch when I have more than enough room.” Tiffany said as Taeyeon made her way over to the bed. Finally the older woman sat down next to Tiffany.

“See plenty of room.” Tiffany said patting Taeyeon’s leg as she laid down in her spot and clicked her table lamp off.

“Thank you again, Tippany.” Taeyeon said as she too laid down and faced the younger woman. Tiffany felt the movement and faced the older woman as well.

“Stop saying thank you. I was going to ask you if you wanted to move in with me anyways.” She replied with a bright smile catching Taeyeon by surprise.

“R-really? But we’ve only been dating 9 months, don’t you think things are going a bit fast for us to be living together?” Taeyeon asked with worry in her eyes.

“A bit fast? Taetae, we’ve been best friends since we were kids. It’s not like we just met and decided to move in together. And you’re the one who keeps insisting we have . I’m pretty sure that’s going ‘a bit fast in our relationship’ don’t you?” Tiffany replied glaring at the shorter woman.

“Sorry Pany, that just kind of shocked me.” Taeyeon said reaching out to hold Tiffany’s hand under the covers of the bed.

“You act like you don’t want to live with me.” Tiffany said as she pulled her hand away from Taeyeon and faced the opposite way.

“Pany of course I do. I just thought you would want time to get used to living away from your dad. Plus I don’t want to burden you. I don’t have a job and wouldn’t be able to help you pay the bills.” Taeyeon said as she scooted over towards her girlfriend. Tiffany turned over once again to face the older woman.

“You will never be a burden to me Tae, and why wouldn’t I want to live with the woman I love? I mean one day we would eventually move in together so why not now? And don’t worry about finding a job. You’ll find one some day.” She asked causing Taeyeon to look down and blush. Luckily in the darkness Tiffany couldn’t see it. Tiffany reached to place her hand on Taeyeon’s cheek but the older woman caught her hand and held it in her own. Taeyeon looked back up and the younger woman with fear in her eyes.

“Pany, I-I’m scared.” Taeyeon said looking the younger woman in the eyes as a tear slipped from hers.

“Why? There’s nothing to be afraid of Tae.” Tiffany said scooting closer to the older woman and wrapping her in a hug.

“P-Pany, they said they would d-disown me if I stayed with y-you.” The older woman said hugging Tiffany back trying not to let her tears fall.

“We’ll figure it out Tae, I promise.” Tiffany said placing a soft kiss of Taeyeon’s forehead. Taeyeon leaned back and gave Tiffany another small smile as she wiped her tears. The older woman leaned in and gave Tiffany a peck on her lips.

“Thank you Pany… For everything.” The shorter woman said as she leaned in and gave the younger woman another peck.

“I told you to stop thanking me. I’ll do anything for you.” Tiffany said tightening her grip on Taeyeon. The older woman cuddled closer to Tiffany.

“I love you Pany.” Taeyeon said, her breath tickling Tiffany’s neck. Taeyeon leaned back again to look at Tiffany.

“I love you too Tae.” Tiffany said looking at Taeyeon’s eyes in the darkness. Taeyeon leaned forward and sealed their lips together. Tiffany closed her eyes when she felt Taeyeon start to deepen the kiss. The older woman slowly moved her hands to Tiffany’s hips, lightly lifting the fabric of the younger woman’s nightshirt and rubbing the exposed skin of her hips. Tiffany broke the kiss and looked at Taeyeon’s outline in the dark. Leaning forward to connect their lips once again, Tiffany scooted even closer the older woman. Taeyeon broke the kiss this time, looking at the dark figure next to her before rolling over on top of the younger woman.  

“Pany, can we… You know?” Taeyeon asked, leaning down to nibble on the younger womans neck. Tiffany took a deep breath before slightly nodding into the darkness. The older woman smiled as she went back to seal their lips together.

“Tae.” Tiffany said breaking the kiss. The older woman leaned back.

“Pany, if you don’t want to do this I’m not forcing yo-” Taeyeon was silenced when Tiffany pecked her lips.

“I love you, and I want to do this with you. It’s just... it’s my first time and I... don’t know what to do...” The younger of the two said looking away in embarrassment. Taeyeon smiled down at the woman and pecked her lips.

“You’re going to be my first too, Pany. Just relax okay? We’ll figure it out together.” Taeyeon said gently rubbing Tiffany’s cheek. Tiffany nodded as Taeyeon leaned in and sealed their lips together once again.







 

 


 

 


 

“Pany, are you home?” Taeyeon asked walking into the two’s shared apartment setting her bag down next to the door.

“Back here Tae!” Tiffany shouted from the back of the apartment. Taeyeon walked towards their room to find Tiffany sitting at a small desk in the corner of the room typing on her laptop. The older woman smiled as she walked up and wrapped her arms around the younger womans shoulders giving her a back hug over the chair.

“Hey babe, how did your interview go today?” Tiffany asked leaning back into Taeyeon’s embrace.

“They said I start tomorrow.” The older woman said placing a small kiss on the side of Tiffany’s neck.

“See, you were worried for nothing.” The younger woman said turning her chair to look at the shorter woman. Taeyeon sat sideways on the taller womans lap and wrapped her arms around her neck once again.

“Thank you Pany.” The older woman said nuzzling her face into the crook of Tiffany’s neck. The younger woman wrapped her arms around the olders waist.

“I haven’t done anything Tae.” Tiffany said with a slight chuckle.

“Tippany, you’ve done everything for me and I don’t know how to repay yo-” Taeyeon was silenced by Tiffany’s lips.

“Stop saying ‘thank you’. I did all of that because I love you. And you can repay me when we get married and have kids together.” The younger woman said with a slight smirk. The older woman smiled before leaning down to seal the two’s lips together.

“Just promise me something Tae.” Tiffany said breaking the kiss. Taeyeon gave the younger woman a confused look.

            “Don’t ever leave me. I-I know it sounds selfish b-but-” Tiffany was silenced by Taeyeon’s lips.

“I’d never even think of leaving you. But you have to promise me the same thing.” The older woman said looking Tiffany in the eyes. The younger woman smiled.

“Deal.” Tiffany said hugging the shorter woman closer to her.

“So… you said you wanted kids?” Taeyeon asked with a slight smirk.

“Y-yeah, I mean unless you don’t want any.” The younger woman said slightly loosening her grip on the older womans waist.

“I do. I was just thinking though…” Taeyeon said causing Tiffany to look at her in confusion.

“Why wait until we’re married to have kids when we can start right now?” Taeyeon continued as she leaned down and lightly bit Tiffany’s lower lip. The younger woman blushed.

“That’s not how it works, dork. You’re a , you know that?” Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow at the older woman.

“Only for you my, Pany Pany Tippany.” Taeyeon said leaning down to seal their lips together once again.







 

 


 

“Tae, do we have to go out tonight?” Tiffany asked sitting in the passenger seat of their car while Taeyeon drove.

“Aw come on Pany don’t tell me you don’t know what today is.” Taeyeon said pouting at the taller woman.

“It’s not either of our birthdays… It’s not christmas either…. Hmm nope, can’t say I know what today is, sorry.” The younger woman said slightly smirking at the woman who failed to notice it.

“Pany, y-you really don’t know what today is?” Taeyeon asked while trying to hide the disappointment in her voice as the two pulled up to a stop light. The older woman looked out her side window while trying not tear up in front of the younger woman.

“Hey, Tae.” Tiffany said trying to get the older woman to look at her. Taeyeon looked up towards the light.

“Kim Taeyeon, look at me.” The woman said turning her body towards the older woman. The older woman slightly turned her head to see Tiffany smiling. The younger woman reached over lightly taking Taeyeon’s chin in her hand making the older woman face her.

“Happy 2 year anniversary, baby.” Tiffany said leaning in to seal their lips together in a soft kiss. A few seconds later, a loud car honking behind them caused the two to break apart. Taeyeon looked up at the, now green, light and began to drive off with a smile on her face.

“I’d never forget a day like today, Tae.”  Tiffany said reaching over and intertwining her hand with Taeyeon's. The older woman picked up their intertwined hands and kissed the back of Tiffany’s hand.

“I love you, Pany” Taeyeon said as the two drove up to the parking lot of a restaurant.

“I love you too, my dorky Taetae.” Tiffany replied giving the older woman an eye smile.

 

 

 



 

“So Pany, I’ve been thinking…”  Taeyeon said as the waiter came to take the two’s empty plates.

“What about?” Tiffany asked before taking a sip of her drink. Taeyeon took a deep breath and looked Tiffany in the eyes.

“What you said last year when I first got my job.” The older woman said fidgeting with her fingers.

“What about it, Tae? Are you feeling alright? You don’t look well…” Tiffany said noticing the change in her girlfriend.

“I-I… Um….” Taeyeon took another deep breath before standing up and walking over next to Tiffany’s seat. The younger woman was about to get up when Taeyeon placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled down at the younger woman before kneeling down on one knee in front of her. Tiffany’s eyes grew round.

“Stephanie Hwang, you are my best friend, my savior, and overall my soulmate. I-I can’t possibly see us ever being apart and you know how much I love you. I’m not very good at this because I’ve never done it before and hopefully I won’t have to do it ever again. But w-will you marry me?” Taeyeon asked as she reached in her pocket for the tiny box containing a diamond  ring. Before the woman could open the box, she was tackled to the ground by Tiffany into a hug. Tears started to well up in the younger womans eyes causing Taeyeon to worry.

“P-Pany, w-why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? D-do you not want to m-marry me?” The older woman asked, her voice cracking as she tried not to cry as well. The younger woman shook her head in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck. The shorter woman sat up with Tiffany still clutching to her.

“W-wait, you don’t want to marry me?” Taeyeon asked lightly grabbing Tiffany by the shoulders to look her in the eyes. The black haired woman smiled at the older woman through her tears.

“I-I didn’t m-mean that as a n-no. T-Tae, I’ve wanted you to ask me that for the longest time. Y-yes I’ll marry you!” The younger woman said through her sobs. Taeyeon’s eyes lit up before pulling Tiffany into a tight hug. After a few minutes the two broke apart and stared into each others eyes.

“I love you so so much, Pany.” The shorter woman said bringing her hand up to wipe the remaining tears on the younger womans face.

“I love you too, Tae. This is the start of the rest of our lives together. Now you really have to keep that promise.” The taller woman said leaning her forehead against Taeyeon’s with a teasing smirk on her face.

“I never plan on breaking that promise, Pany.” The older woman said leaning in to plant a quick kiss on Tiffany’s lips.

“Good, because I don’t either. You’re stuck with me Kim Taeyeon.” The younger woman said nipping at the older womans bottom lip.

“I wouldn’t want it any other way Kim Tippany.” Taeyeon said as she opened the box in her hand and placed the ring on Tiffany’s ring finger.

“Are you ready to go home?” Taeyeon asked finally getting up from the floor and offering Tiffany her hand. The taller woman took her hand and stood up nodding her head.

“Let me go pay, and we’ll leave okay?” The older woman asked. The younger woman smiled at Taeyeon.

“P-Pany, are you okay? You’re not saying much.” Taeyeon asked placing a hand on the younger woman’s forehead.

“I’m fine Tae. I...I just can’t believe what happened tonight. We… We’re going to get married.” The younger woman said admiring the ring on her ring finger.

“Well you better get used to it my wife.” Taeyeon said, winking at the other woman before going to pay the bill.








 


 

“Close your eyes, Pany.” Taeyeon said leading the younger woman to sit on the couch in their apartment. Tiffany agreed with no complaints. Taeyeon quickly ran to their room and walked out with a small white ball of fluff in her arms.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.” The woman said walking over to set the small ball into Tiffany’s arms. The younger woman’s eyes opened to be met with a small white puppy staring back at her.

“Happy Birthday Tippany.” The older woman said kissing the side of the younger woman’s head.

“Oh my god, Tae! He’s so cute!” The taller woman said lifting the puppy up to eye level. The small dog wiggled around trying to get loose from his new owner.

“I’m glad you like him.” Taeyeon said leaning her head on the younger woman’s shoulder.

“I love him! Thank you so much!” Tiffany said lightly setting the puppy down on her lap and leaning over to give Taeyeon a quick kiss.

“What are you going to name him?” The older woman asked watching the puppy bite at Tiffany’s finger.

“Hm, well he’s obviously going to grow up to be a charmer. How about Romeo?” The younger woman asked looking at Taeyeon for confirmation.

“Whatever you want to name him is fine by me.” The shorter woman said smiling at the other woman.

“Kim Romeo. I like it.” Tiffany said lightly petting the small dogs head. Taeyeon chuckled.

“Tae, you really didn’t have to do this you know…” The younger woman said looking next to her at the shorter woman. Taeyeon smiled up at her.

“I know, but after I start my new hours at work I don’t want you to be lonely. Plus I saw you looking at the puppies last time we walked by the pet shop.” The older woman said as she wrapped her arms around the younger womans waist.

“If you would have let me keep my job I wouldn’t be lonely.” Tiffany said resting her head on the shorter womans shoulder.

“I want your new job to be a stay at home wife.” Taeyeon said resting her head on top of Tiffany’s. The younger woman sat up straight and looked at the shorter woman.

“Tae, come on I-” Before the woman could finish Taeyeon cut her off with a quick peck on the lips.

“No Pany, I’m making more than enough money to support us both  now and I want you to stay home and relax. Besides, if both of us have a job, there is no promise that we would get to see each other for very long. Plus I want you to be used to staying at home when we decide to have a baby.” The older woman said leaning over to place a light kiss on the side of younger womans head. Tiffany turned to look the older woman in the eyes before leaning forward to give her a lingering kiss on the lips.

“How can you be so sweet all the time?” She asked as she leaned back from the kiss. Taeyeon tightened her arms around the younger womans waist with a small smile on her face.

“When you’re as happy as I am being with you, I guess it just comes naturally.” She said leaning over and nuzzling her head in the crook of Tiffany’s neck causing the taller woman to giggle.

“T-tae stop that tickles!” She said leaning away from the older woman and gently setting the small puppy down on the floor. Taeyeon took the chance to push Tiffany down onto the couch while peppering kisses along her neck.

“How can you go from being so sweet to a total byun that fast?” The younger woman asked as she placed a finger under the older woman’s chin to bring their faces closer.

“I blame you for being so y.” Taeyeon replied before leaning down to seal their lips in a kiss. Tiffany pulled away first and stared at the older woman.

“What’s wrong?” The shorter woman asked.

“We can’t continue this in front of Romeo…” The younger of the two said while sitting up from her spot. Taeyeon lightly pushed her back down.

“Pany, he’s a dog. He has no idea what we’re doing.” She said as she began kissing along Tiffany’s jaw. The younger woman lightly pushed Taeyeon off of her again.

“Are you going to say the same thing when we have kids?” Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow at the older woman.

“No… Okay fine, I get it.” Taeyeon said getting up from her position.

“Thank you, Taetae.” Tiffany said sitting up straight. Taeyeon looked at the younger woman and smirked.

“W-what’s with that face?” The younger woman asked narrowing her eyes. Taeyeon quickly scooped Tiffany up in her arms and began to run towards their shared bedroom.

“Romeo won’t see anything in here!” She said before shutting the door behind her.













 

“So you’re most definitely coming to the wedding tomorrow, right?” Tiffany asked setting down on the couch with her phone pressed against her ear.

“What makes you think I would miss my best friends wedding? Plus I want to see my best friend with red hair in person. Those pictures didn’t show much.” The woman said, causing Tiffany to chuckle.

“I was just making sure. I don’t get to see you very often since you moved. Jiyeon’s coming too right?” The younger woman asked.

“Yes, she is too. Relax Tiff, where’s Taeyeon anyways? Shouldn’t you two be preparing stuff or something?” The woman on the phone asked.

“Everything is already done and ready.” Tiffany said with a bright smile on her face. “Tae, had to finish something up at the office so she can take the next couple of weeks off for our honeymoon. I’ll go get her in about an hour.” She continued as she leaned forward to look at a small envelope on the table in front of her.

“I’m glad to hear that. Hey I have to go. I need my sleep if I’m supposed to catch a plane at 4 am.” The woman said with a small laugh.

“Okay Eunjung. Have a safe flight, sleep well, and I’ll see you tomorrow!” Tiffany said as she picked up the envelope and opened it.

“Thanks Tiff, I’ll see you soon.” With that the woman hung up the phone. Tiffany set her phone down on the small table as her fingers traced over the lettering of her own name as well as Taeyeon’s.

“Tomorrow it’s official.” The woman said to herself still smiling at the extra wedding invitation in her hand. Her thoughts were interrupted  when her phone began to ring.

Picking up the phone with an even larger smile the woman answered.

“Hi, Taetae.” She said slightly biting her bottom lip.

“Hello my beautiful soon to be wife.” Taeyeon answered back.

“Shouldn’t you still be working?” The younger of the two asked as she placed the invitation back onto the table.

“I just finished. Do you think you could come and get me now? Everyone already went home and my boss told me to lock up.” The older woman said.

“Sure, I’ll leave right now.” Tiffany said walking towards the door.

“Okay babe, drive safe. I love you.” Taeyeon said as Tiffany picked up her car keys.

“I will and I love you too, Taetae.” She replied before hanging up the phone. As she turned the knob of the door, Romeo ran up to her and began whimpering.

“No Romeo, you have to stay. I’ll be back soon.” Tiffany said leaning down to pet the small dog. Standing back up Tiffany opened the door only to have Romeo bark and try to run out of the door.

“Romeo, stop it. I have to go get Tae.” She said lightly pushing the dog back inside before shutting and locking the door. Light whimpers could be heard through the door as Tiffany walked away.



 

 

 

 

As Tiffany arrived at the large building a text message came through her phone. After she parked the car she reached for the phone and read the message.

“Please remember you are my everything and I love you so much.” The message read. Tiffany raised an eyebrow at the message before replying.

“I love you too baby, but what’s with the message? I’m outside and will be there in a sec.” After pressing send Tiffany exited the car as another message came onto her phone.

“No go back home where it’s safe. I love you.” After reading the message, fear struck Tiffany’s mind as she began to jog towards the building. Once inside, the woman ran towards Taeyeon’s office where it looked like someone had broken the lock to the room.

“No, no, no. Taetae please be okay.” Tiffany muttered to herself before peeking through the small crack in the door. Looking inside the woman could see a large man holding a gun up towards Taeyeon while he rummaged through her desk. The man turned to the shorter woman and glanced down looking at the cell phone in the womans hand.

“If I hear cop cars I’m putting a bullet in your pretty little head.” He said as he grabbed the phone out of the woman's hand before smashing it on the floor.

“Don’t touch her!” Tiffany said shoving the door open and glaring at the man. The man reached for Taeyeon, wrapping his arm around her neck, and held the gun close to her head.

“You ing called someone?!” He shouted as he cocked his small gun against Taeyeon’s head.

“Please let her go!” Tiffany shouted taking a step closer to the man.

“Another step and I kill her. Your move.” The man said causing Tiffany to freeze on the spot.

“I-I told you to go h-home.” Taeyeon said while gasping for breath as the man held her in place. Tiffany shook her head as tears started to blur her vision.

“Shut the up.” The man said pressing the gun harder against the womans head. The younger woman took a deep breath.

“L-let her go.” She said to the man while trying to suppress her tears. The man chuckled.

“Keep talking and I’ll drop her in front of you.” He said taking a step closer to Tiffany while bringing the older woman with him.

“T-Tippany, I’m so s-sorry.” Taeyeon said still gasping for air.

“T-tae, don’t say sorry. E-everything is g-going to be fine baby. I-I promise.” The younger woman said through her tears.

“I told both of you to shut the up!” The man shouted pointing his gun between the two women. Tiffany looked at the gun and took another deep breath.

“Taetae, I love you so so much.” She said before lunging at the man in an attempt to get the gun from him. A loud gunshot went off just before a body dropped to the ground and a loud scream echoed throughout the building. The man quickly sprinted out of the small office before being shot to the ground by a group of police officers.

“B-baby don’t leave me p-please! I can’t live without y-you!” The woman shouted while clutching to the bleeding lifeless body that was on the floor.

“Y-you can’t break our promise!” She said just as the paramedics arrived.


So erm comment what you think and subscribe and all that Jazz :D I hate to be the kinda person who does this but the more comments I get, the sooner I'll post the rest of it :D so byeeee