Life Is Cruel, God Is Cruel

Demonic Love

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up from his weird dream/nightmare alike dream. In the beginning it were just like an ordinary dream, with weird memories, but in the it all changed. But somewhere in the dream, something weird was going on, he think he were dreaming about a memory, a memory of a shadow talking to him, warning him about something.

 

Baekhyuns memory about the dream is weak, it's weak because of the circumstances. Baekhyun sat tired up as he sighed, remembering that he had promised his best friend, Kyungsoo, to go with him to the beach today. It's not the best time for Baekhyun to do that, he's scared that he will let his feelings run lose around Kyungsoo, but he can't tell him what happened either. No one would believe him what happened...

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun walked out from his house, stepping out in to the warm sun. He has his white shorts on along with a simple t-shirt and sunglasses. His hair is a little messy, but he tried to fix it just a little simple. He had his bag over his shoulder as he waved big at D.O, or Kyungsoo, as he smiled at his best friend.

 

 

Great that you're here! Lets go to the beach right away!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he followed Kyungsoo, smiling as he listen to his best friends happy talking. Baekhyun remember when he first met Kyungsoo, and it wasn't a fun meeting. But since then, Kyungsoo has always seen Baekhyun as a close friend. Their friendship is important to them both, and it's a long story why it is and how they even met. So lets talk about that another time.

 

 

Gosh it's so warm outside, don't you think so?”
“It is, but I like it. I like the heat to be honest.”
“Haha, it's because you're a summer lover. You just love summers.”
“Haha, yeah, that's me.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as Kyungsoo shook his head, he's more a spring and early autumn person. Kyungsoo doesn't like it when it's to cold, but not to warm either. So spring and autumn is just perfect for him, if it is not a too cold spring or a too cold autumn.

 

 

So, how is it going with Kai? Tell me.”
“It's going well, he have finally understood my feelings better.”
“Ah, it is good to hear that. You two really fit each others perfectly, it would be a shame if you two broke up.”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo just arrived to the beach, staring at the sea as they smiled big. Many people were here today, mostly because it's summer and many has vacation. But many is also here because of the hot weather, which is amazing right now.

 

 

Lets find us a good spot.”
“Sounds like a good idea.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Kyungsoo lead the way as Baekhyun sneaked after him, feeling people's stare at them when they passed them. Baekhyun noticed some really hot guys stand and play volleyball in the sand as they almost seemed to freeze when they saw Baekhyun pass by. They all smiled at him, waving as one of them winked at him, making him blush as he smiled kind.

 

 

Hey hottie! Come over here and join us for a while!”
“Haha no thanks, I'm good!”
“Oh come on! Just one match!”
“Haha, sorry, but I really can't play! Maybe another time!”

 

 

Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyuns hand to drag him away from the boys who tried to steal his attention from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was almost to give up to find a good spot at the beach when Kyungsoo smiled big and almost run over to someone familiar.

 

 

Kai!”
“Uh? Ah! Kyungie!”

 

 

Kai got up from his towel and hugged his boyfriend tight, smiling big as his friend Sehun looked confused up at them. Baekhyun walked over and greeted Sehun who smiled up at him and then let Kai say hi to him.

 

 

Ah Baekhyun, nice to see you again. How was the USA trip with your parents?”
“It was... uhm, well... Very unexpected.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to smile a little kind, not wanting to show any pain. Things is really not as it seems right now, especially not for Baekhyun. The pictures went back to his mind as he had to pretend to look through his bag, not wanting to show the others his burdened expression. He didn't want to let his feelings to go lose.

 

 

By the way, Baek, where is your parents? They said they would join us today after you guys had come back home.”
“T-They're... Still back there.”
“Back there? You mean they're not here in South Korea?”
“Mm...”

 

 

Baekhyun took out his towel and put it down on the sand before he sat down on it, not wanting to talk about his parents anymore, not when he knows that... that they're... He knew it was a bad idea to go to the beach with Kyungsoo this short after... after that.

 

 

Hey, you're okay?”
“I'm pretty okay, so don't worry about me. I don't like it when people worries about me.”
“Let him be Kai, he has been gone for over a month, he must be exhausted after the trip.”
“Sorry, Kyungsoo is right. Hey, want to take a quick bath?”
“In the ocean? Sure. You coming Baekhyun?”
“Uhm no, I don't feel to bath to be honest, I just want to sit here if that's okay.”
“It's more than okay. And you Sehun?”
“I'm coming!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his best friend and his boyfriend and his friend. Baekhyun let the boys disappear down to the water as Baekhyun laid down on the towel, feeling the pain inside him take over him. The mental pain of knowing that his parents is dead, and it's all because of him.

 

 

***

 

 

Thanks for today Kyungie, it was fun.”
“No thank you Baekhyun for coming along. After all, you must be exhausted after the trip. But hey, why isn't your parents home? I mean they said that you, all three of you, would come back home together.”
“I-I know, but it just didn't turn out like that. Unexpected things happens, and I... I can't do anything about it.”
“Who can? Anyway, I will text you soon, I promise. But I think you need some days home, you seem to be a little... how do I say this without confusing you? You seem to be somewhere else when you're right here. Your mind is somewhere else, you always space out and you have almost seemed a little down today.”
“It's okay, I promise you. You have fun with Kai tonight.”
“Hey Baek... You seriously seem a little weird today. If there is anything that has happened, you know you can talk to me, right?”
“I know that Kyungie, and that is why I call you my best friend.”
“See you later, okay?”
“We do, bye bye.”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled and waved a little before he left, but he seemed to not want to do that to be honest. He didn't seem to want to leave. As fast Kyungsoo were gone, Baekhyun could walk in to his house and lock the door before he slide down for the door, feeling how all his feelings just took over him and he couldn't hold anything back anymore.

 

 

Umma... Appa... Why...?”

 

 

Baekhyun cried, he admit, he cried. He sat on the floor, his beach bag beside him and his sunglasses fell of his head as they landed on the floor. Why is god so cruel? Why must life be so cruel? Why couldn't god let Baekhyun just go with his parents? Why did he have to be left alone here on Earth? Especially since he should be dead by now, but he isn't. Why isn't he dead? Why did god spare him like this? Why didn't Baekhyun just go with them?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

I don't get it... Why must I have to be the bad guy?”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he lend back against the wall, kicking away a soda can as he sighed deep. Why must he be the bad guy when he hasn't really done something wrong? Everyone calls him jerk here, everyone is just like him they say. But he's not. Chanyeol is not like them. He doesn't want to be like them.

 

Chanyeol watched someone laugh at someone that laid on the ground, and it didn't take long time before the person on the ground got up and hit him in the face. A fight begun right away, soon a whole gang with boys were gathered and were literally fighting for no reason.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he got up, deciding to walk home and try to get away from these crazy people, but he knows that he won't be able to avoid them. Because sadly enough, no matter how much he tries, he's going to be just like them. Because he was born to be one of them, and his destiny is said to become like them. But he doesn't want that, never in his life.

 

Chanyeol walked down for the street, meeting some normal people as he tried to smile kind at them, but they somewhat ended up looking annoyed at him. Chanyeol sighed as he decided to not be to friendly towards any strangers, but he can't help it he guess.

 

Chanyeol arrived to his apartment and got in, locking the door for some weird reason before he walked to the kitchen. His cat meowed load as he stared down at it, why the hell is it still here with him? He tried to give it a better home than here, but the damn cat keep coming back. Damn special bound between him and it.

 

 

Hungry sweetie?”

 

 

Chanyeol poured some food up in a bowl for the cat and put it down on the floor, letting the cat eat how much he want as Chanyeol decided to change clothes. He then sat down on his couch, turning on the TV to find a typical romance program.

 

 

Damn those programs... You know I'm not single because I want too!”

 

 

Chanyeol groaned tired as he tried to change the channels and find something more interesting for him. But around this time, it's only romance bull on the TV. Chanyeol groaned as he just heard his phone receive a text as he lazily got up to get his phone.

 

He chuckled a little when he saw that the text was actually from one of his friends, though this friend has a girlfriend, and it annoys Chanyeol so much somehow. Yeah, Chanyeol is tired of being single, and the few times he hasn't been single, he has been together with the devil himself. Okay, no, but almost.

 

Chanyeol chuckled at the text, he wants to meet up right now, and Chanyeol doesn't really feel for it. But he dragged himself in to his bedroom and changed clothes before he got out, sending a text to his friend that he was on his way.

 

 

***

 

 

Hey sweetie, hungry?”

 

 

Chanyeol patted his little cat, feeling kind today as he feed him with his food. Chanyeol has a name for his cat, which is just Black right now. It sounds ridiculous, especially when the cat is pitch black. Sure, the name kind of fits the cat, but Chanyeol thinks it's still kind of tasteless. He could had come up with something better, but when he got the cat he wasn't really in the mood of deciding a name for it.

 

 

Here you go Black, hope it taste good.”

 

 

The cat meowed as Chanyeol sat down by the table himself and begun to drink his coffee. He heard how it rained outside, even thought it's summer it rains, not weird though. Chanyeol sighed as he stared over at his cat once again, noticing how he stared back at him with his almost glowing eyes, meowing more.

 

 

I'm not going out with the others, never in my life I turn into a monster like them.”

 

 

The cat meowed louder as it walked over and himself against Chanyeols leg, making Chanyeol sigh as he crouched down and patted the cat a little careful. The cat liked it, Chanyeol could tell by the way he his body more against Chanyeols hand, wanting Chanyeol to pet him more.

 

 

Hey Black, do you think it's wrong if I try to not become like them?”

 

 

The cat just meowed, of course. Chanyeol sighed to it as he lift his cat up, putting him on his lap and petted him. The cat closed his eyes as he just enjoyed Chanyeols special treatment. Chanyeol usually doesn't cuddle with his cat, but since he was so determined to become a better person, he decided to start with something new, like petting his cat more.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun stared out at the rain, feeling how he felt to not get out from his bed. He stared at the rain as he slowly begun to wonder what to do. Should he just lay here all day once again, for the third day in straight, or should he at least go up and try to eat something?

 

He's not hungry, he's never hungry during those days anymore. Especially not since that day, when it all happened to him and his parents. He wish he could had helped them, but he couldn't. He couldn't even help himself, but god could. And he did. He helped Baekhyun, but not his parents, which felt terrible. Baekhyun is alive, but not his parents. Life isn't fair, god isn't fair.

 

 

Baekhyun! I know you're in there! Open the door!”

 

 

Baekhyun heard Kyungsoos sudden shout as he just laid in his bed, feeling how he wanted to cry when he heard Kyungsoos voice. He heard the boy knock on the door hard downstairs as he tried to make Baekhyun go down and open the door for him.

 

Baekhyun sighed as he got up, walking lazy down for the stairs as he felt tired. Tired of being alive, tired of feeling depressed, tired of hiding everything from his best friend. But Baekhyun couldn't tell him about what happen on his trip to the USA. He couldn't even be strong enough to return back home alone without someone to help him.

 

Baekhyun open the door slowly, unlocking it before he open it and let Kyungsoo slam the door open and rush in, looking like he would begun to cry. Baekhyun couldn't react to the sudden act by his best friend as he felt him hug him tight, crying.

 

 

Your idiot! You thought I wouldn't find out?! How the hell couldn't you tell me about this?! Don't you dare to smile at me like that again! Your poor thing!”

 

 

Baekhyun couldn't move, he couldn't react to Kyungsoos sudden warm hug nor his words. Baekhyun just stood there, with his head lowered in Kyungsoos hug. Baekhyun felt how his feelings broke out from him, even thought he was empty from them. But he has never been so wrong.

 

 

How can you... even stand here Baek? Oh gosh... I'm so sorry, I-I know many others probably has or will say that, but I'm truly sorry...”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to cry, hugging Kyungsoo as he broke down in to his tears, feeling how his legs couldn't hold him up anymore. Kyungsoo sat down on the floor with Baekhyun, hugging him and let Baekhyun cry out against his shoulder, just trying to comfort him.

 

 

***

 

 

How did you find out about it? I mean, about my... About my parents?”

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed a little, still feeling better than he did before. Kyungsoo just looked concerned as he cleared his throat a little awkward.

 

 

To be honest, I met your grandmother. She looked so sad that I asked her if something had happened, since well, she's a really nice lady and I couldn't just ignore the fact that I met her. She told me... She told me your parents died... That they died during a car accident. But I don't get it, she said you were in the accident as well. Are you... really okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how worried he got as he were fast to come up with something, but he can't lie, it's something new with him that he can't do. Baekhyun sighed as he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

I'm fine physical, but... mentally... I feel so... I wish I wasn't the only one who... who survived...”

 

 

Baekhyun bit his lower lip, fighting the urge to cry again as Kyungsoo got up and hugged him again, trying to be as comforting as possible.

 

 

I wish I died with them... I wish I didn't survive without them...”
“Hey, I don't think they would had wanted that. I think your mother and father would had liked you to live on, for them. I mean, you meant everything for them and I don't think they would have been that glad to hear you say this.”
“You have no idea... Kyungie... I don't know what to do.”

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed as he sat crouched together on the bed, feeling how Kyungsoo tried to comfort him, but it felt like impossible. He just wish that things like this could be easier, but of course they're not. And he just have to bear with it he guess.

 

What else can he do?

 


Ayo guys! What's up?! The first chappie is up and I'm so happy right now! ^.^

I don't have that much to say except that subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! Feel free to leave a comment down below about the first chappie! ^.^

That's all I have to say, so see you next time I update! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3