Prologue

Please don't...

A/N: Hey there! This is my very first fanfiction so don’t kill me if it’s not that good :D but still please review ;) hope you enjoy ^^

We had been friends since our childhood. We laughed, cried, fought and even lived together. I knew about Dasoms feelings towards Jae Hyun and I knew that someday they’d be together. But now that they sit right in front of me, showing off their rings and telling me about their marriage plans I just can’t believe it. When I look at them, seeming so happy, I can’t breathe and my heart feels like its bursting.

 “In Gook?” I hear Jae Hyun call me and look at him, giving me a worried glance. Damn, looks like I trailed off. He looks at me questioningly and I force myself to smile.

 “Wow, awesome! You finally did it, huh?! Congrats! So, who of you two confessed? I bet it was you Dasom, you’ve always been so straightforward. Ouch!” That comment had earned me a slap to the arm by her. I start grinning. I look past her and see Jae Hyun smile as well.

 Phew, seems like I could trick both of them

 “Well then I’ll get something to drink. We got to celebrate this after all” I stand up with a wink and turn around to the door. I’ve got to get out of here! “Wait I’m coming with you. I still got to talk to you.” My hand stops right over the door handle and I force a smile on my face again. I turn around just to find Jae Hyun standing right in front of me.

Hm smells so good…ah damn it, focus In Gook! With a teasing voice I say “Oh, you really want to leave your new fiancé alone to buy drinks with me?” I turn around him to look at Dasom “Maybe you should get another guy after all”

Jae Hyun rolls his eyes. “Yes, I will leave her alone because she still didn’t have the chance to call her friends and tell them about our plans…and really don’t want to be here when she starts squeaking, screaming and jumping happily all around the house.”

“Hey!” That earned Jae Hyun a slap to the arm. I sigh “OK the come on, I’ll save you from her”

 “HEY!” Laughing we run downstairs and save ourselves from Dasoms rage. But even though I’m laughing my thoughts aren’t really happy. Oh that’s just perfect. I wanted some time alone and ended up spending it with my crush…Perfect.