3

Misfit In The Asylum

The groups of girls had returned back to Yoonhye's house and were sat around the dining table.

"So, that woman has Hyunyoung." Woori was saying. "And she won't give her back."

"It's your fault for making Youngie go there in the first place!" Noeul sighed.

"But the most important thing is that we need to get her back." Said Seungah.

"I doubt that woman will let her go." Said Yoonhye.

"Youngie did seem quite comfy with her though.." Jisook mumbled.

"She's comfy with anyone when she's drunk." Woori said.

"Well, how about when we see her tomorrow we make sure she doesn't go back there." Said Seungah.

"What if that creepy woman hunts her down?" Noeul frowned.

"I doubt she will. Youngie isn't that stupid to tell her any of our addresses." Said Woori. "Let's try this out tomorrow. We'll all go to Youngie's house."

 

The next day after college was over, the girls made sure that Hyunyoung didn't go back to the abandoned asylum. It was all going well, they'd eaten pizza and decided to watch a few movies. Most of the girls had fallen asleep, all of them except Hyunyoung. There was a small knock on the door. Hyunyoung got up and answered it. Jaekyung was there.

"Wait upstairs." Hyunyoung whispered.

Jaekyung sneaked up the stairs into Hyunyoung's room. Hyunyoung made sure everyone was asleep in the living room, then she went up the stairs too. Jaekyung was sat on the bed.

"Are they sleeping?" Jaekyung asked.

Hyunyoung nodded. "Do you have the wine?"

Jaekyung laughed. "I feel like you only come back to me because of the wine."

"I do like the wine a lot." Said Hyunyoung.

After a few glasses of wine, Hyunyoung was being quite loud and relaxed, leaning her body against Jaekyung's.

"You'll wake them up if you're too loud.." Jaekyung spoke quietly.

"Mhmm.. Unnie, let's kiss~" Hyunyoung said, puckering her lips.

"Kiss?" Jaekyung asked.

"Yes, kiss!" Hyunyoung squealed, then she leaned closer and kissed Jaekyung.

The door swung open. "WILL YOU SHUT- What the hell is happening in here?!"

"Do you want a kiss too?!" Hyunyoung sprung up off the bed.

"No! What is she doing here, Hyunyoung?!" Woori hissed, pointing at Jaekyung.

"It's rude to point." Said Jaekyung.

"I don't care, you shouldn't be here!" Woori said, glaring at Jaekyung. "Did Youngie say you could come here?"

"Yes, she did actually." Jaekyung said calmly.

The yelling had attracted the others who were all stood behind Woori watching Hyunyoung spin around, giggling to herself whilst Jaekyung sat on the bed looking very calm.

"For gods sake, Hyunyoung.." Woori sighed, then she left again, the others walking along with her.

Hyunyoung looked up at Jaekyung and smiled brightly.

"I think you need to rest." Said Jaekyung.

"I think we need to kiss!" Hyunyoung squealed, diving on Jaekyung.

"Hyunyoung, please calm down." Said Jaekyung, moving so Hyunyoung was lying on the bed.

"I am calm!" Hyunyoung looked up at Jaekyung and wiggled around.

"You need to go to sleep." Said Jaekyung, sitting next to the younger girl.

"I don't want to!" Hyunyoung squeaked, pouting.

Jaekyung didn't speak, but instead she started to Hyunyoung's hair. She knew that it made her sleepy and usually made her sleep for a good ten hours. When Hyunyoung was finally in a deep sleep, Jaekyung got up, quietly left the house and returned to the abandoned asylum.