1

Misfit In The Asylum

Hyunyoung was in her friend Woori's house. There were a few girls there, all sat talking and playing dares.

"Youngie, I dare you to go into that abandoned asylum and walk around the entire thing." Woori said.

Noeul gasped. "That's dangerous though!"

"If you do it, we'll do whatever you want us to do for you for a week." Said Woori.

Hyunyoung took a moment to think about it. She was the one always doing things for her friends since she was the youngest, so she decided to go for it.

"I'll do it." She said.

A few minutes later, Hyunyoung was wrapped up in a giant coat and was armed with a few torches.

"If you need help, just call us on your phone." Said Woori.

"Don't die!"" Jisook yelled as Hyunyoung walked away.

Hyunyoung walked towards the abandoned building. She climbed over the fence and through a broken window. She was in. She her torch and started to walk around, looking everywhere. She was quite calm, until she heard the sound of footsteps. She looked around, starting to get scared. The footsteps eventually faded away and Hyunyoung kept going. She saw chairs which they used to strap people into to torture them or something. There was a lot of broken glass and the walls were falling down. Hyunyoung decided to sit down halfway through her exploring to have a drink. The sound of footsteps started again. They were getting louder and louder, then they stopped right behind Hyunyoung. She was too scared to turn around.

"..What are you doing in my home?"

Hyunyoung closed her eyes tightly and whispered. "I don't know. I'm sorry whoever you are, I'll leave now. It's just, my-"

"Stop talking. It's okay." Said the voice, it was the voice of a woman.

"But.. I'm tr-" Hyunyoung started, but the woman walked infront of Hyunyoung and covered with her hand.

"No more talking." Said the woman.

Hyunyoung opened her eyes to see a tall woman. She was dressed in black. Her clothes were very revealing. Hyunyoung gulped.

"I.." Hyunyoung tried to say.

"Shh." The woman said. She started to circle Hyunyoung. "You're a pretty one. I've never had a pretty one."

"What do you mean?" Hyunyoung asked.

"All of these explorers. They're all ugly. But you're not." Said the woman.

"My friends are going to be wondering where I am.." Hyunyoung mumbled.

"I'm afraid they'll have to keep wondering. You came into my home, so we're going to have fun together." Said the woman, then she made Hyunyoung stand up and started to lead her somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Hyunyoung asked.

"Somewhere more comfortable." Said the woman.

"You haven't told me your name yet." Hyunyoung said.

"Neither have you." Said the woman, smirking.

"..It's Hyunyoung." Hyunyoung sighed.

"That's a nice name. A nice name for a pretty girl. I'm Jaekyung." Said the woman.

"How long do I have to stay here?" Hyunyoung asked. "I have to attend my classes tomorrow.."

"I haven't decided yet." Jaekyung said.

They finally reached where Jaekyung was leading Hyunyoung. There was a mattress on the floor with a lot of covers on it. A few chairs and a table were in the corner and the room seemed to be quite tidy and warm.

"It's getting late.." Hyunyoung started, but Jaekyung shook her head.

"No. You're going to stay here for a while and keep me company. It's been a long time since I spoke to someone." Said Jaekyung, making Hyunyoung sit on the end of the mattress.

Jaekyung poured some wine in two glasses. She gave one to Hyunyoung.

"..I don't drink." Said Hyunyoung.

"You do now." Said Jaekyung.

Hyunyoung sighed and took a small sip. It tasted nice and made her want more. In a few minutes, Hyunyoung had drank the entire glass and asked Jaekyung for more. Within half an hour, she had managed to drink three glasses of wine and was now leaning against Jaekyung, babbling on about whatever was on her mind. Jaekyung sat and listened, the younger girl's hair slowly. Eventually, Hyunyoung fell asleep. Jaekyung carefully lay her down and let her sleep.

 

Meanwhile back at Woori's house, everyone was freaking out.

"I bet she's dead!" Noeul cried.

"I haven't even tried ringing her yet, so shush." Woori grumbled as she pulled out her phone and dialled Hyunyoung's number.

It rang a few times, then there was an answer.

"Hyunyoung is sleeping." Said a voice. "Call back later."

The phone went dead. Everyone in the room looked at each other with wide eyes.

"..Well, I guess she's dead." Noeul mumbled.

"Shut up. She's not dead. That person said she was sleeping." Said Jisook.

"That might mean she's dead." Noeul sighed.

"Hyunyoung wouldn't die. She's too annoying to kill." Said Woori. "If she doesn't turn up soon, we'll search for her."

But Hyunyoung never did come home that night, and they had all fallen asleep, silently worrying for the younger girl who was lost somewhere.