Hate (Her Side)

A Love At First Bite [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, It can't be that bad..." Yerin eyed the totally embarrassed Jimin once again waiting for her to speak but instead, Jimin gave a cute pout before the green turtle was suddenly snatched out from Yerin's hand. Sly Jimin, that was what Yerin was used to as she let out another small chuckle.
 
"Oh trust me, it was bad." Jimin was quick on her feet and in a blink of an eye she had grabbed her purse that had fallen to the floor along with her earlier. She knew that she still needed to tell Yerin what happened or else she wouldn't be able to sleep at all. Seconds later, she had subconsciously made her way silently towards their living room couch as Yerin followed suit for her so called "story time".

~~~~~~~~~~~

\Cursed, that's exactly what it had felt like. It was nearly 1AM in the morning but neither of the two owners of that apartment had the slightest thought of going to sleep anytime soon as Jimin's "story time" had only just begun. Cursed. 15&'s Park Jimin was almost certain that she had been cursed with bad luck as the memories of what had happened to her replayed themselves involuntarily in her subconscious mind on that early morning of October 3rd, 2014. It was crazy to think that it nearly had only been just around an hour since she had last seen BTS's Park Jimin but it was now already the day after they had gotten "married" to one another. As she sat there explaining the details of her so called "bad luck", she couldn't help but to feel helpless in the sense that she had no control over the past that had come and gone like a well performed magic trick.

"I stumbled, I tripped, I almost fell flat on my face; it was so bad Yerin..." The young girl didn't even want to think further into the events that had taken place yesterday as she felt her innocent heart tug ever so painfully towards the pit of her chest once again. At that point in time, she knew that she must have looked like an idiot in front of him and she absolutely hated herself for that. She unknowingly looked down at the floor in front of her; feeling as though she couldn't face anyone at that moment, not even Yerin as she thought back on all those times when BTS's Park Jimin had somehow came to her rescue. She would have fallen flat on her face but every single time without a fail, he was there to save her like he was somehow meant to be her very own knight in shining armor. Even when that was probably the actual case; deep down, she knew better. She knew that it was all coincidental and his acts of kindness were nothing more than him being there at the right place, at the right time.

"But you didn't, did you?" Yerin knew better too. Even though she might not have been present during those events, she knew something must have happened the moment she noticed the light shade of pink instantly spreading onto Jimin's slightly hidden pale cheeks. Jimin was blushing and that somehow made Yerin happy. She was happy to see Jimin showing her true emotions for once.

"..." At that moment, Jimin's one and only confidant had yet again managed to make her feel speechless as her head slowly tilted up, finally meeting Yerin's intrigued gaze. Jimin couldn't understand what Yerin was trying to imply but she knew she didn't have to ask as Yerin instantly spoke up with an explanation for her.

"Meaning; he caught you, am I right? Eh~" Yerin was only playful with those closest to her and Jimin was one of those few people out of a handful as she teasingly nudged Jimin, knowing that her statement was dead on just by the look on Jimin's face.

"Not funny, Yerin." Jimin could always take a joke but because of everything that had happened, she had somehow become hypersensitive. She really thought that she had gone insane just by thinking about all the emotions that had struck her earlier upon her arrival home. It was unlike her but she wasn't able to control how she had felt and it was still terrifying for her to be even aware of that. Even though she knew what Yerin said was the ultimate truth, she couldn't admit it out loud. She was scared to say that she didn't fall because each and every time BTS's Park Jimin was there to catch her; because it gave her another reason to hold onto this one sided love that she knew was bad for her. She was so tired of feeling and for once in her life, she wished that she couldn't feel a single thing at that moment.

"Sorry, go on... Where did you guys go?" Yerin's soft apologetic tone echoed throughout the vast living room, knowing when exactly to push or not push Jimin's buttons. Yerin could automatically tell that Jimin wasn't wanting to comment on the previous matter so she quickly diverted the conversation, hoping to ease Jimin's state of mind.

"He took me to go eat." The young girl's response came out in a quiet muffle as she was now starting to feel the effect of exhaustion from everything on top of the day before yesterday's sleepless night. She wasn't able to sleep very well for the past few days as it neared to her finding out who her We Got Married husband was going to be. Why out all people was it him though? She still couldn't comprehend the logic of her reality but it was real and there was nothing that she could do to change it. Her attention suddenly fixated on the green turtle plushy held tightly in her hands as she heard Yerin's excited tone hit the cool air surrounding her with instant chills. Just looking at the plushy, reminded her of him but for some strange reason she couldn't seem to look away from it.

"Ooh? Well then, you must have been very happy if he took you to go get food~" Jimin never found it offensive in anyway that everyone knew how much she loved food because it was the actual truth and as Yerin's words rang through her ears, the flashbacks of what had happened at the restaurant with him and her had instantly brought a horrified expression onto Jimin's face. For a few seconds, Jimin hesitated to reply as her grip tightened around the plushy feeling completely overwhelmed and embarrassed once again.

"Happiness never even crossed my mind, Yerin. My bad luck just kept on coming and at the restaurant it got even worse. I had somehow managed to spill water on myself, almost choked to death, and I even burned my hand. All that happened in less than an hour Yerin. I messed up so much that I'm pretty sure Jimin oppa thinks I'm dumb or something..." Right at that moment Jimin felt it again, her emotions were all jacked up as she spoke about what had happened. She had acted like a fool in front of the guy she had actually liked and there was no way possible that she could ever save herself from being deemed dumb because of that.

"In my opinion, it's quite obvious that you're not dumb Jiminie." Being a girl herself, Yerin knew exactly how Jimin was feeling. Even if she knew that Jimin didn't want to hear it, she was going to tell Jimin the unmistakable truth.

"You're just in love~" Yerin cooed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter