True Feelings

A Love At First Bite [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light cool breeze brushed ever so gently against the young girl's flushed rosy cheeks as she quietly made her way down the silent, vacant, and never ending hallway of her apartment complex. So many unwanted mixed emotions and thoughts had subconsciously ran through her mind after that moment that she had left his side. At this rate, she swore that she was about to hit insanity. She was literally on the verge of going crazy, all because of him.

Park Jimin oppa, what have you done to me?

Life was playing with her and yet she couldn't fight back. The young girl was now slowly trying to process what exactly had happened to her. Thinking back, she wasn't even going to try and deny the fact that right at that moment she indeed missed the coziness and warmth of the body that had just enveloped her a mere two seconds ago. She was now regretting that she had not held onto him longer. It was a dangerous thought and she knew it, but that solemn ship had already set sailed. The memory of their last words before parting ways flourished back into her reality once again as she couldn't seem to forget the happenings of that night, she couldn't forget the happenings of a mere two seconds ago.


“Thank you for the gift oppa~ I’ll see you later~” At that moment she didn't want to think about anything else, she knew what was best for her right then was to say good night. She instantly thanked him and bid him goodbye, wanting so badly to just curl up under her blanket and hide from the reality that she wished never came true. But for some strange reason, he didn’t let go of her hand; the one that he had held onto for her to safely exit the van just seconds ago. She realized that he hadn’t done so a little too late, as she was swiftly spun around suddenly coming face to face with him.

“I’m glad you like it~” His cute infamous eye smile appeared once again and she nearly lost it as his sweet high pitched voice echoed into her ears. She didn’t dare to move yet alone inhale a breath of air, more like she couldn't do so when his eyes landed upon hers. He was staring at her with a smirk, a sly smirk that had caught her attention. A brief silence was all that came as she looked directly at him, feeling her body heat rise to an extreme high. Why was he still holding onto her hand?

"Oh and to answer your question from earlier, I wasn't being mean to you because I didn't like you. I was actually teasing you~" She was at a loss, confused at what he was saying. Her heart pounded recklessly as he slowly let go of her hand and inched closer to her. Was he really coming that close to her? The answer was clear as she felt his every movement and every breath hit against her own body like a bolt of electricity igniting inside of her.  

"Huh?” A quiet gasp was heard as her eyes shot wide open, realizing the reality of the close proximity that they were now in. No matter how much she wanted to push him away, she simply couldn’t. She was motionless as she felt his warm breath tickle lightly against her exposed bare skin just above her neckline. Her entire body was about to give out on her and she had no control over it. It was only a matter of seconds but it literally felt like an eternity before he spoke up once again.

"I tease you all the time because you are really cute, wifey~" She wasn't expecting those words to come out of his mouth. Her body once again heated up to an extremely uncomfortable high at that moment. She now was on fire without knowing how she had succumbed to such a state. And as he wrapped his arms around her a split second later, her heart instantly stopped; she literally thought she had died right then and there.


"...wifey." The young girl mumbled softly under her breath as her heart pulsated a million miles per second just reminiscing on the flashback of that very moment that he had whispered that one word into her ear. He had called her that once earlier on that night but somehow this time it felt different. It felt different the moment he took her in his arms and hugged her without a warning. She clutched tightly onto her jacket, trying so hard not to falter.

Why did he say those things to her? Why did he hug her like that? Deep down she was feeling totally distraught in that, she couldn't seem to understand his reasonings. He had said all those things to her like it was nothing. He had called her "wifey" like he was playing around with her and that seriously tugged at the strings inside of her heart way too painfully. He had hugged her without even thinking; the fact of the matter was that they barely knew one another and yet he had hugged her so affectionately back there. Just in the way he spoke and handled her with care made her feel even more vulnerable and insecure than she already was.

In the back of her mind, she knew better. She knew indefinitely that he was portraying the role of who he was supposed to play perfectly, nothing more; nothing less than an on-screen husband. Ever since Jin had blurted out, "Park Jimin, meet Park Jimin...your wife~!" she was certain that he had started to act out the part of a husband, he had started to act out the part of her on-screen husband so perfectly so that it was beyond her belief.

Was he just playing around with her? She didn't know for sure, but at the same time she didn't seem to want to care. He had somehow affected her in a way that she herself couldn't seem to decipher what was right; from what was wrong. Though she was certain that this was all probably fun and games for him, somehow when he took a hold of her in his arms; everything almost felt real. Real, to point of no return. That was the moment that she knew; her life was done for. Even if she was aware that this wasn't good and most definitely a bad idea at that, she was willing to let him play around with her. She was willing to set herself up for the heartache because at the end of the day her heart wanted to be selfish. She wanted to be selfish just this once, no matter the outcome; she just wanted to be by his side. It was such a crazy thought for an 18 year old girl and that she knew, but for the first time in her life; she just felt drawn to him. It didn't make sense to her either but that's exactly how she felt. She was drawn to Park Jimin.

To her; everything about BTS's Park Jimin was deemed dangerous, everything she had felt towards him should be "illegal" for her own good. She knew better, she really did but there was something stopping her logical mindset. Him. And as much as she didn't want to think about him right at that moment; it was impossible not to. A round of endless thoughts of him were left roaming through her head as her legs subconsciously moved on their own without any hesitation whatsoever. Step by step; right then left, of course she knew where she was headed but somehow everything at that moment became a blur.

At that point in time, she still couldn't seem to control the racing of her heart as it twisted and sank slowly each and every time his face popped into her mind. She should feel somewhat happy for the fact that she had indeed gotten "married" to him but that was the last thing on her mind at that moment. She knew that she was going to get hurt but she didn't want to stop, she couldn't stop what had already started. This cute "bagel" boy oppa had somehow managed to takeover her world in less than a span of 24 hours and it was literally driving her insane. She hated the fact that she couldn't seem to control her own thoughts. She hated that she was feeling all sorts of emotions and she wasn't even on her "time of the month". She hated that he could have such power over her, it was crazy to admit but it was the ultimate truth and she couldn't deny it any longer.

Life was perfectly fine for her before today had happened. She clearly couldn't hide the fact that she had had a small crush on this particular oppa ever since Bangtan's debut, but she was confident that it was something that she could potentially get over within a short period of time. It was just a small school girl crush. But now, everything was a huge mess and she honestly didn't know what to do anymore. A surge of anger came roaring through her body as his face once again appeared in her thoughts.The way his eyes narrowed into tiny slits as he smiled brightly at her before walking away towards his van just moments ago had such a daunting effect on her. This wasn't supposed to happen, none of this was supposed to ever occur. The feelings that she had harbored for him were never supposed to grow into something more and yet it did, without her consent. BTS's Park Jimin has become her ultimate weakness and now there wasn't a single thing in this world that could remotely stop her feelings for him.

Within a matter of seconds she had somehow halted to a stand still, suddenly realizing that her feet had automatically stopped inches away from a familiar door. Her long cold fingertips reached unsteadily towards the keypad, subconsciously punching in a number. Immediately, it lit up as the door instantly clicked open. The young girl lifelessly tugged at the door handle relentlessly for a few seconds before gradually walking through the doorway, without being aware of her surroundings or what her own body was doing on its own. Unknowingly she had slammed the door shut a bit too harshly as she took off her shoes instinctively out of habit. She made her way inside without a care in the world for the loud ruckus that she had just made. Shortly after her dazed figure entered the perimeters of the living room, the poor girl suddenly came under attack. She felt completely flustered as someone jumped out of nowhere and lunged towards her.

"Jiminnie~" Yerin's excited tone became a bit reluctant as she witnessed the always bubbly and outspoken partner of hers looking rather dismayed with her eyes squinted shut when she came into contact with her. She peered at the girl in her arms for quite sometime before releasing her and asking the question that had been at the tip of her tongue ever since she had realized that something was wrong.

"Are you okay Jiminie?" This wasn't something that Yerin was used to. Jimin was way too out of it, which got Yerin feeling a bit on the uneasy side. She wasn't one to pry into someone's business but Jimin wasn't just "someone" and for her, she knew she needed to get to the bottom of things.  

"Peachy..." That was all that came out from the young girl's mouth after a minute of silence as she stayed rooted to the same spot with her eyes still tightly shut, not wanting to face her reality just yet.

Yerin stayed quiet as she studied the girl's foreign behavior for a bit longer, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation. She knew automatically though; what could have, or more along the lines of "who" could have caused her cute little Park Jimin's demise. Right at that moment, Yerin secretly gave a sly grin before verbalizing her thoughts out loud.  

"Come on, I know something's bothering you. Did something happen with Jimin oppa? Or are you still feeling upset about biting him earlier?" Suddenly the young girl's big round eyes shot wide open with an unreadable expression at the mention of his name. Yerin knew all too well that either it was about “the bite” or something else must have indeed happened. Whether it was good or bad she couldn't tell, but for sure something happened as there was no way that Jimin would be in a state like this after hanging out with just a guy. Even though Jimin has never fully admitted it to her, she knew fairly well that Jimin has been crushing on this oppa for a while now but she should at least be happy to get to go out with him, right?

"...." The young girl stared blankly at her best friend unsure of what to say. She wanted to scream at the latter for making her remember all over again as his face appeared repeatedly in her thoughts. With so much that had occurred within the past hour; she had totally forgotten the fact that she had bitten him. Just the thought of it made her want to run into a corner and hide herself. Jimin could tell that Yerin was really concerned at that moment because she didn’t respond to her at all. It wasn’t that she was trying to keep anything hidden from her, she just honestly didn't know where to start or how she was even going to explain what she was feeling into audible words. She tried once again to speak but nothing would come out and of course with the look on Yerin's face; she knew that Yerin wasn't giving up on this conversation just yet.

Yerin was well known for being shy and quiet; the total opposite of her respective singing partner. But when it came down to the people who knew her, she wasn't at all scared to get inside their bubble. Yerin slowly inched closer, trying to inspect what could possibly be physically wrong with Jimin now that she wasn’t even being responsive and that’s when she had noticed that there was something in Jimin’s hand.

"What's that?" Yerin’s eyes fell onto the green turtle as she tried grabbing onto it but Jimin's grip was undeniably strong. The outcome became a short lived game of tug-of-war as Jimin pulled a little too hard and the green plushy suddenly flew across the wooded floor to the other side of their living room. Yerin’s eyes instinctively followed the thrown object but in a matter of seconds, she quickly scurried to Jimin’s side worriedly.

"I don’t know what to do anymore, Yerin..." Jimin finally gave up and her body too had gave out on her. She had collapsed onto the cold flooring of their living room as the hot tears threatened to fall from her weary and strained eyes. Immediately a warm embrace enveloped her as she started to feel safe again. Jimin has never broken down like this before and not only did it scare Yerin, it also terrified Jimin as well. She was all over the place, an emotional wreck with no control and she was seriously questioning her own sanity at that moment not knowing what to do or how to fix herself. She wanted to be back to her normal happy go lucky self but she was so drained out of all her energy that it seemed merely impossible.  

“What’s wrong Jiminie? How can I possibly help you if I don’t know what’s going on, hm?” Yerin’s soft gentle tone soothed her like no other and at that point she knew exactly what she needed to do. She needed to talk it out. She needed to clear her head of the vial thoughts that were slowly killing her inside out.

“I don’t think I can do this...I don’t think I can be on this show without getting hurt, Yerin.” The young girl could feel her aching heart sink dangerously to the bottom of her chest as she finally spoke up. She thought she could handle it but that just wasn’t the case anymore. Ultimately she had to admit the truth, she knew that what was happening to her was out of her control but she also had the power the end what was causing it. It might cause an uproar for their company if she did decide to opt out of the show but she did have that option open. She had wavered back and forth though because honestly without the show, she would have never been able to see him. The reality that she was thrown into was also the same reality that she so despera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter