The First Time

A Love At First Bite [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIMIN AH!"

The bright lights lit up the streets of Seoul, with faint footsteps trailing close behind her. So many worried voices captivated the dark nights' air, calling frantically out to her at that forsaken moment. For the young innocent girl running subconsciously down one of the busiest streets of Seoul, this so called "chase" had suddenly became dangerously  suffocating to her as she couldn't seem to forgive herself for what had just happened moments ago. She knew all too well from what was right and what was wrong, but she still couldn't seemingly stop herself just yet. She had dared not to stop, for the fear of her tears falling down recklessly at any given moment. Running away was her only option. Running, she hadn't the slightest clue to where she was even running to, but she knew perfectly well that she couldn't face him or anyone for a matter of fact after what she had just done.

Park Jimin, Jimin of 15& was never the type of girl to get embarrassed that easily and yet at that moment she felt the world collapse right before her very eyes. For the first time in her life, she was extremely embarrassed of her actions and it seriously scared her to death. Out of all things in the world for her to do, why did she choose to bite him so shamelessly back there? She didn't have an answer to such a question or so she had tried to reason herself out of, but she knew she bit him. She bit him, she had bit him without even thinking it through knowing her actions were way too careless.

"Sorry for the long wait~ Here are your drinks, is there anything else that I can get you guys~?" That gut twisting feeling, what was that feeling that was boiling inside of her at that moment? She didn't know how to explain it but at that moment in time, she just couldn't seem to take it anymore and had to do something to rid herself from that strange feeling.  

*CHOMP* Her actions had surely shocked her more than anyone, as her eyes fluttered open gripping tightly onto his arm with the imprint of her teeth marks visibly seen.

Those tears that she had prayed not to come forth, suddenly fell from her distraught eyes as she tried so hard to run away from the reasoning that she had known existed all along. For the first time, Park Jimin was seriously scared and embarrassed for the actual fact that she had felt jealous. She was jealous of the girl that had suddenly caught BTS's Park Jimin's attention back there at the cafe. And that love bite was her own way of saying that he was hers', even without her knowledge the meaning was clear as day.

As that dreadful memory kept replaying itself, all she could do was run. Running away  from everything without avail was her only option at that moment, as the tears endlessly  flowed out of her eyes crashing carelessly around her.

"Jiminie ah, wait~" That voice, that gentle caring voice that could always somehow soothe her when the world was crashing over her, when she woke up in tears after a horrific nightmare, that same voice calmed her like no other and the owner of that voice had finally came. At that moment, that warm comforting voice came to her rescue.

"Jiminie..." The young girl halted to a standstill almost instantly after hearing her best friend call out to her. She wanted to keep running, but couldn't as a warm hand took a hold of hers'. It was at that point, that she knew she couldn't hide it any longer.

"What's wrong, why are you running?" Yerin's soothing voice echoed faintly in her ears, as she spun around motionless. Yerin's eyes bolted open in shock, seeing her always bubbly and cheerful friend in tears not knowing what to do now.

"Omo, why are you crying?" Yerin gently wiped away the tears streaming down Jimin's cheeks, as the girl just stood there lifelessly not sure how to reply to such a question.

"I...I..." She tried to speak but nothing came out clearly, as she looked at Yerin's worried eyes wanting to tell her everything but couldn't.

"Let's go somewhere else, the camera crew is right behind me. On a count of 3, we run. 1, 2, 3~!" Yerin whispered softly to Jimin, as she knew better than to let the camera capture such a moment. Thank goodness that Yerin had figured out before hand that they were actually really close to their company's building and she knew that the safest place for them to go to right now was none other than JYPE.

Running, running away and being free as if no one could catch her was the one thing that she had secretly wished for all along. As the wind blew against her tear stained face, Jimin already felt 10 times better than she had felt just a second ago. Even though she didn't know where Yerin was dragging her to, but running at that moment was most certainly better than just standing still and being seen as her tears fell relentlessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, just a block away from the cafe the 7 worried Bangtan members aimlessly walked up and down the nearby streets with another set of camera crews following them around as they tried to search for the missing "Jimin".

"Jimin ah~!"

The fans that had gathered along the sidewalk, looked totally at a loss for words as the boys called out for "Jimin". But Jimin was standing amongst them the entire time to which confused the heck out of their fans, not realizing that they were actually in search of 15&'s Jimin.

"Aish, where in the world are you Park Jimin...?" The boy didn't know why, but he was feeling really bothered inside by the current situation at hand. Only now, did he realize that he should have went after her right from the start.

"Are you really that worried about her~?" J-Hope came over startled to see the young male mumbling to himself, which wasn't exactly his normal behavior for a well known fact.

"Who told you to not chase after her, you pabo~" Jimin held his tongue, feeling frustrated as is and he definitely wasn't in the mood for V's endless teases at that moment as he glared at V angrily.

"Ugh!!!" Jimin suddenly kicked a brick wall belonging to a building of some sort, not knowing how else to release his built up anger. Honestly, he didn't even understand why he was getting so mad all of a sudden. Usually V would always say stupid things to bother him like this and all he ever did was laugh it off, but why was he so angry at the moment, he himself didn't really know.

"Whoa...calm down Jimin ah, I was just kidding..." V immediately placed an arm around Jimin's shoulder, knowing that it was definitely his cue to not continue playing around any further, and seeing Jimin's sudden outburst for the first time really caught him off guard.

"Yah don't worry, Yerin found her and she's fine. Here~" Rap Monster came over to the two boys and handed Jimin his phone, revealing the text message that he had just received from Yerin. Rap Monster didn't know why he found Jimin's sudden behavior to be so entertaining to him, but he somehow saw the side of Park Jimin that none of the members knew existed before. Jimin was worried about a "girl" for the first time to which totally caught him by surprise.

Yerin: Hey, Jimin is with me now. If you guys want to come to the JYP building, you guys can. Its 3 blocks from the cafe, turn right and it's on the left hand side. :)  Just text me when you get here and I'll come open the door for you guys!

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go get our cute little SISTER-IN-LAW back~" Jin spoke up teasingly, as the young male suddenly peered up only to see 6 pairs of eyes staring intently at him with mischievous smirks plastered onto their faces. And in a blink of an eye, Jimin was instantly dragged away even before he could utter out a single word.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After practically running for dear life, the 15& duo had managed to escape from the We Got Married staff and crew as they hurried themselves inside the JYPE building without being seen. The two girls clearly knew their way around, as they ended up in a vacant studio room with comfy sofas aligning 2 of the 4 walls.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." Jimin quietly took a seat as Yerin disappeared instantly with her cell phone in hand, through the same door they had entered just seconds ago.

Even though her tears had momentarily ended, Jimin's heart was still in a tangled mess. She didn't even know where to begin or how to fix her problem. What was the problem that she had needed to fix in the first place, she didn't have the slightest clue anymore? The bite? Her feelings? Her head was already spinning, trying to piece everything together all at once. Waking up from her thoughts, Jimin suddenly glanced over towards the ajar door hearing familiar footsteps coming down the hall yet again.

"Here... I told the manager that you needed some time alone. He said he'll take care of the We Got Married staff for a bit, but you still have to continue filming later." Yerin came back almost immediately, closing the door behind her. Now making her way towards Jimin, she swiftly took a seat beside the young girl and handed her a bottle of water looking extremely worried.

"Wanna tell me what's bothering you now?" Yerin knew Jimin better than anyone else and even if she didn't tell her what was wrong, Yerin already had a gut feeling to what it was that was bothering her. She waited for quite sometime for her best friend to say something, but nothing came out and moments later they were both suddenly interrupted by someone at the door.

"OH HEY!! Thought I saw you guys~! YO, what's up~?!" A loud knock was heard as both girls peered over at the door that suddenly creaked open. Jackson poked his head  curiously inside to see what they were up to. The air around them got dangerously quiet as Jackson stared at the girls oddly, not sure what was going on at the moment.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Jackson saw Jimin's unusual self and knew that something was up. When Jimin was quiet, something was seriously wrong as Yerin shook her head gently trying to hint at Jackson that now wasn't the time to joke around.  He knew for sure that something was very wrong now, seeing Yerin's reaction towards him.

"Hey, what happened?" Jackson entered the room swiftly and took a seat on the other side of Jimin, trying to be as comforting as possible. Everyone adored Jimin, even Jackson and he really didn't like it when she wasn't her usual bubbly crazy self. It was utterly silent for a few seconds before Jimin's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter