Epilogue: Happily Ever After (With a Few Annoyances)

I Have a Dog?

//It's the end, and a really crappy epilogue, but still, I hope you guys like it! Currently crying because, oh my goodness, my baby is finished TT.

//I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me feedback in comments, or upvoted! 


 

From: Unknown Number

DON’T SHOOT ME, I’M JUST THE MESSENGER

ANYWAYS, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I WAS WILLING TO PLAY MATCHMAKER FOR YOU

 

To: ing Busybody

HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER

 


 

It had been a couple of weeks since Junior’s… could it be called a confession? Something like that. It had been an absolutely wonderful week, if you don’t think about all the blushing, teasing, and attempted murdering. (Bambam did have to be punished for tattling about Jinyoung’s completely-obvious-to-everybody-except-Mark-who-is-an-oblivious-but-adorable-little- crush. But it’s okay, because Jinyoung also thanked him for playing his matchmaker by setting Bambam up with Yugyeom. If locking them in the janitor’s closet for all of lunch- without their lunches- counts as “setting up”. They deserved it-and each other. Rude little babies should be grouped together.)

 

Life continued in much the same way as before, but now Junior followed Mark everywhere, so basically, life was the same as before. Unless you count Junior not bothering to be discreet about anything any more a difference, which also didn’t really count because he never was discreet about anything in the first place. Currently, it was lunch time, with Bambam and Yugyeom sitting together, probably plotting something, Youngjae was missing- either under the table sleeping, or watching Suzy- and Mark and Junior of course attached at the hip, feeding each other. 

 

“Yuck.”

 

“Shut up, Jackson, you’re just jealous that little Jirongie loves me and not you!” Mark said, before turning back to his boyfriend. “Say, ‘Ah.’”

 

“Ahh,” Junior said as he accepted the food from Mark, giggling in such a cute way that Mark decided he needed to kiss him on the nose.

 

“Oh. My. ing. Goodness. Somebody call an optician, I think I’ve gone blind,” Jaebum said, groaning at the couple-y behavior. “I knew that dating could change you, but I did not know that it could turn you into… This.”

 

“You know what, why don’t you and Jackson go and start a ‘I’m just jealous because I’m forever alone’ club, huh?” Jinyoung retorted, annoyed that they were interrupting his quality time with his bae. He sighed as the bell rang, forcing him to detach himself and get on his way to class- while holding Mark’s hand, of course. 

 

 


 

Junior had parted ways with Mark in front of the school and was now on his way home with Jaebum. 

“Tsk tsk. You are absolutely infatuated, aren’t you?” Jaebum said as he looked over next to him towards a beaming Jinyoung. 

 

“Yeah,” Jinyoung answered with a snort, not even caring how stupid he sounded. 

 

Jaebum could only sigh and shake his head at what his friend had become. “Well, anyways, there’s at least one good thing to come from you dating Mark.”

 

“Yeah? And what’s that?” Jinyoung answered, curious as to why Jaebum was suddenly bringing up such a topic.

 

“You have to introduce me to Jackson. Tell him about how cool I am, okay?” Jaebum said, patting Junior on his shoulder before walking away.

 

“I- what, hey!” Junior angrily shouted. “You two-faced bastard! And here you were refusing to even find out is Mark was interested, expecting such things of me. I’m disappointed. Anyways, at least I don’t look like some grandpa!” he shouted after Jaebum’s retreating figure. “I’m too good of a friend,” Jinyoung decided as he pulled out his phone to send Mark a text. 

 

*enter grandfather and spock*

 

//Thanks for reading!