Start of a new band

Meeting after High school...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N//  This chapter is not going to be long, but i still hope you like it!!

it's probably really bad, because it's been a while since i touched thhis story...

and BTW sorry about the mistakes i didn't check for mistakes!!

If there's something you do not like in this chapter or in the story in general, you can always comment (in a non hurtful way)and from those comments I can improve my writing and correct the flaws you point out through messages or comments!

thank you and Enjoy as much as you can.

                                                                     \(^__^)/

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

I saw the add on the street and I realized how much of an opportunity this could actually be.

College lost its charm and it was basically boring, I dated but nothing seemed to be what it was supposed to be, so the dating was never for long periods of time.

Since I was thinking about dropping out of college, but still very unsure of what to do in the future, I made a decision If i was able to pass the audition and become part of a band I would drop put, but if i couldn't get pass through the first stage of auditions i would have to it up and finish college.

The day arrived and i was stuck in college for god knows how long, but i finally managed to sneak out of the group and ran as fast as i could since i was already late

 

I finally got there and there was no one there i thought i had lost my chance but i tried to go to the room where the auditions were being held and i sighed in relief when i saw the juries still there and as soon as i entered the room everyone stared at me for god knows how long and then asked me to begin my presentation since i was already late.

I started to sing and that continued for an hour or so, when it ended they said that i was automatically in the group that they were forming.

I was asked to appear here tomorrow at 9 AM and that's what i did, kind of, since i showed up 30 minutes after the scheduled hour.

As soon as I entered the designated room I saw about 11 other people talking between themselves, but one in particular stole my atention.

Ryewook was here in the same room I thought that I would never see him again, enen though I was happy to see him I also knew that he was one of those people that could hold a grudge for a while.

He once told me that in kindergarden he was being bullied by a few boys that were making fun of him due to the fact that he didn't know how to play football.

First of all he never liked sports in his life, he was just trying to fit in and have some fun.

Afterwards since he was bullied he started to hate sports even more and he started to be more retracted when it came to befriend boys

Last but not least he started to open up to me and I screwd up big time, I mean, I don't even know why i did what i did, but what he said to me was kind of true, I was a coward and that is probably the reason why i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter