Audition and surprises...

Meeting after High school...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N:// I hope this chapter  satiates your pleasure for reading, and even though my vocabulary went somewhere unknown and i got stuck in a lot of words and expressions that could give a different feel to the chapter and to my writing, I still hope that you can enjoy this book and keep on following the story. Let me know if there's anything your not happy with so that i can change it in future chapters!     :)

                                                                                  ^__^    ENJOY  ^__^

 

 

 

After a lot of training it was now the day of the big audition, i walked out of my apartment at the break of dawn to cool off my nerves, I took a walk on the park before I started my walk towards the auditorium where the auditions were going to be held and in half an hour i entered the building.

It didn't even cross my mind that so many people wanted to go to these auditions and it's not like the adds were that visible, anyway, i made my way to the queue and thinking to myself that this was going to be a long day and if I didn't get in, it was a waste of time that could be spent making money to sustain myself.

It's now noon and the queue seems exactly the same, how can this be? how can it never move?

I was starting to freak out and my nerves were getting back and I couldn't regain my nervousness back if i wanted to succeed  therefore i sat on the floor and closed my eyes, I stayed like that for two hours at least and when i opened my eyes and suddenly the hall was almost empty, the queue was so far away from where i first was that i thought i was imagining things.

my turn was finally up and so I entered the room as quietly but still confident as i could.

The judges sat with their sheets of paper on their table and finally asked me to perform what i had rehearsed.

It was exhausting, i was still performing and this time songs of their choice, since i was the second to the end of the performances after me they would only have anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter