disapointment and depression

Meeting after High school...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N:\ This chapter is centered on ryewook, like almost every chapter, but for now you can see how his personality is going to change through out the story and become what we know he is ....

                                                                 ! ENJOY!

                                                                    ^___^ 

 

 

A few days passed and as my nervous system calmed down a little bit so did my stomach I know now that I was just so terrified of what happened that i just couldn't keep anything down my stomach. Kyuhyun has been kind of avoiding me, and if he's not then he makes a hell of s good actor.

 

I was starting to worry because the school year was almost over and since the hot incident that took place in the bedroom.

I was madly in love with him and  I seemed to die a lit more every single time he decided to ignore me.

Now, a week or so before school ends he told me he loved me again and i was so excited, we had a steamy make out session and he finally stopped ignoring me, we were now going in the right direction, i was planing our future, what wouldn't hold? was i going to have something better? we are certainly going to keep going with our relationship for the year we were going to be apart from each other, i have faith in us, that we will get through with everything.

people say that first love won't last, but i think mine is going to be the exception. I need it to be, i can't handle depression well ; how do i know that?

Well, once upon a time there was a little boy who lost is dad at a really young age and long story short I almost became a lunatic, they were about to put me in a psychiatric hospital, fortunately i didn't go because i was able to hide most of my feelings, they are all bottled up inside of me, and they are just to strong to let any other kind of disappointment and depression to enter that small space inside of me that is keeping me sane.

 

2 days for the end of the school year

 

I wasn't able to sleep at all, i had a deep feeling within me that something was deeply wrong but i couldn't figure out the reason why, I just knew that i was going to hate this day.

Classes were tedious, then lunch made my head hurt and finally when i was so tired, I went to my room just to see kyuhyun on the bed making out with a girl, both half  and whispering i love yous every breath they took after a heated kiss.

I just stared for what seems to be  eternity but they didn't notice me at all until I grab something heavy that was near me without even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter