Chapter Five

Your Bestfriend or Your Crush???

 Chunji sensed you were blushing and he just chuckled because he thought it was cute.

He smirked at you before going to his seat.

While on the other side, youngmin were burning hot with anger and jealousy.  

School bell rings and it’s time to go home.

You and minji waited for your oppa at the front gate.

There, you meet again with your huge crush and this time he wanted to walk you home but you said that it took 30 minutes to arrive at your house but he didn’t mind.

Then your oppa came and you quickly linked your arm with him and minji and walked away leaving chunji.

Youngmin heard your conversation with chunji and he was so satisfied that you left chunji.

Chunji scratched the back of his neck and started to flirt with other students.

You turned your head to look at chunji and you saw he was flirting with other students and it breaks your heart.

“sheeeessh! Such a playboy!” you thought, upset.

Seunghyun: so hyeonji, did you found any friends yet?

Minji: she has found one and she also has a crush on our classmate.

You: Yahh! Minji!! What about you? you already have a boyfriend on the first day we transferred to this school!

Seunghyun: mwo? Minji got herself a boyfriend already?

Minji: oppa, I wanted to reject him but I just can’t. He is ---

 Seunghyun: too nice?

Minji: nae oppa.

Seunghyun were surprised by it and he was also wondering about who your crush is.

You’ve arrived home and straightly went into the bedroom.

You went into the bathroom for some hygienic stuffs and went into your bedroom and wore something casual.

You went into the dining room and eat dinner and went outside to get some fresh air and stroll around your area.

You were not expecting to see anyone until you saw chunji was with his group called teentop walking the same route as yours.

You quickly turned around and walk as fast as you could and you hoped chunji didn’t saw you.

“hyeonji-ah” he shouted. Unfortunately he did saw you.

you stopped and turned around. He waved at you and you waved back at him, and he ran towards you.

Chunji: what are you doing here? It’s evening already.

You: I was just taking a stroll and some fresh air.

Chunji: aren’t you scared?

You: not really..

Chunji: pretty impressive for a cute girl like you.

He winked at you, and it somehow made you blushed. “ahem!” someone chirped.

Chunji: oh! I forgot to introduce my friends to you. guys, be a gentlemen and introduce yourselves.

“hi, I’m ricky” he puffed his cheeks.

“hi, I’m changjo” he did a peace sign with his fingers.

“hi, I’m cap” as he lowered his cap.

“hi, I’m niel’’ he beamed his smile at you.

“hi, I’m l.joe” he his lips.

“uhh? L.joe? I think I heard that name somewhere. Oh yeah! He’s yunhee’s boyfriend” you thought.

You: L.joe, yunhee’s boyfriend right?

He nodded. Chunji’s friends said to him that they have to go home early.

Chunji just nodded and watched them leaving. He turned back to you and saw you were looking around.

Chunji: Wanna go to that playground?

You just nodded and followed him but there was someone spying on you and somehow you didn’t realized.

---------------------------------------------------------------

short update! T.T