Chapter Three

Your Bestfriend or Your Crush???

“hey, I believe you’re in the same English class as mine right?” you asked him. “Nae” he smiled.

When you saw him smiled, It kind of making you fluttered. “I’m youngmin, just in case you’d forget. What class do you have next? He asked while looking into your eyes.

You quickly look elsewhere. “PE class” you said shyly.

“I guess you barely talk to new people that you’ve just met huh?” He said looking at you. You just nodded slowly.

“let’s be friend!!” he smiled to you and held his hand out gesturing you to hold it. “o-okay” you stuttered and held his hand.

“Great!!” he shouted as he shook your hand enthusiastically. Both of you looked around the atmosphere at the rooftop. It was a pretty view but something was worrying you and it was the dark cloud.

“I think it’s going to rain soon” both you and youngmin said in the same time. You looked at each other and laughed. It was becoming more windy then before, you can feel the breeze getting colder.

Youngmin suddenly noticed you were shivering, so youngmin took out his jacket and put it on you. “It’s a good thing I brought my jacket along” he smiled. You were surprised by his sudden action but you felt warm by it.

“Aren’t you feeling cold?” you asked him worriedly. “No, I felt so warm… no no… I felt too warm when I’m with you and I think I needed to feel the cold breeze” he said sincerely while looking at you with his soft smile and his big round eyes.

You could feel his sincerity when he said those words and he made you blushed so madly. Both of you talked to each other the entire lunch time, it was filled with laughter and cheesy jokes from youngmin.

The school bell has rang, and that means it’s time for PE class. “Youngmin-sshi, what class do you have now? You asked. “Same as yours, let’s walk to the classroom and get our bags together.” He said as he dragged you to the door.  

He was holding your hand the entire time. You wanted to let but you couldn’t because his grips were too strong for you to fight back. You just let him hold your hand and being dragged by him.

You went to your when you suddenly realized that youngmin’s seat were beside yours. Then you saw a pooh bear key chain hanging on his bag zipper and he noticed that you have a pooh bear pencil case.

Youngmin: “oh!, do you like pooh bear?”

You: “nae, I do so much!”

You said, and both of you smiled to each other. Suddenly you heard someone was calling your name and it was minji. You waved at her.

She went towards you and dragged you to the very back of the classroom.

You: “ where were you just now?”

Minji: “ I was taking a stroll around the school with my boyfriend!” she said with a wide grin on her face.

You: “what? I didn’t know you had boyfriend?

Minji: “Actually, we started dating today and he was so kind and I can’t keep up myself to say no—

You: “and you just accepted him?” you cut off minji. Minji: nae eonni…

You just nodded to her and asked her to bring you to meet him personally.

-----------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for the short boring update >_<"

can you please support this fic too?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84333/because-i-love-you-teentop

thakn you so much!!