Chapter Four!!

Your Bestfriend or Your Crush???

 You just nodded to her and asked her to bring you to meet him personally.

 

It’s PE class but it was currently canceled due to the heavy rain that has just poured.

 

The PE teacher gave you all free time to spend on whatever you’re doing.

 

Suddenly a blonde boy came to you while you were talking with minji and it was chunji.

Chunji: annyeong~

You and minji: annyeong~

Chunji: what are you doing?

Minji: we’re just spending our time with each other.

Chunji: Can I bring you eonni somewhere first?

Minji: arasseo~

Minji just agreed and chunji dragged me along with him and stopped at the rooftop but you were standing where you won’t get wet by the rain.

 

It was an really awkward silence for you but not for chunji, he just kept calm and cool. Chunji then broke the silence.

Chunji: Hyeonji-ah~

You: “hmm~?” you mumbled.

Chunji: I heard from Minji that you’re younger than me.

You: “nae. Chunji-sshi, what is exactly your reason for bringing me here?” You asked as you hugged your arms because it was cold.

Chunji: “stop being formal towards me. It make me feel more older than you. From now on call me oppa, chunji oppa. Arasseo~ I don’t have any reason for it, I just want to talk to you. that’s all” He said and laughed without any humor.

You: “arasseo chunji o-oppa. Oh~~ can we go back to the classroom now?”

Chunji: “that’s more like it ^^ arasseo, let’s go”

The silence has come again and this time you were so quiet because chunji was holding your hand.

 

You can feel your palm started to get sweaty, you tried to let go but his grips were too strong. As you walked down the hall, someone saw you both walking and holding hands and it was youngmin.

 

“why are they holding hands?” he thought, feeling envious and angry. But there’s another person who saw both of you and started to take pictures of you and chunji holding hands.

 

You both reached your class and you straightly let go of your hand from chunji harshly. You went to your seat without looking back at chunji. You were seated, put your crossed arms on the table and buried your face in it.

 

Then you heard a chair screeched which making you shook a bit because of the uneasy sound and you looked up and you saw youngmin. You waved at him but he just looked away.

 

“what’s wrong with him?” you wondered as you scooted your chair closed to him. Chunji saw you were so closed to him when he was talking to his best friend, L.joe. “why is she so close to that nerd?” he wondered while feeling disgust.

You: “yaaah~” you spoke out softly while poking his arm.

 

But he wouldn’t look up to you.

 

You: yaah~ youngmin-ah~ what’s wrong? You can always share your problem with me.

But still he wouldn’t look at you.

You: yah~ am I not your friend?

 

You asked while pretending to sob. He finally look up to you then you beamed your smile at him which make him blushed and make his heart fluttering.  He looked away and sighed heavily.

 

You started to pout and scooted back to your seat. You crossed your arms and put it on the table and lied your chin on the top of your crossed arms and pouted your mouth.

 

Youngmin saw you pouting and realized that it was cute and he giggled. Youngmin quickly get his phone out and started to capture a picture of you while pouting.

 

You didn’t realized he was taking your picture. When you turned your head to youngmin, you realized that youngmin was smiling while gazing at his phone.

 

You wondered what he got there that make him smile, you realized your heart were fluttering when you saw his smile but it makes you felt warm. You turned your head again and you saw chunji were in front of you and  you could felt his breath near your cheeks.

 

You cheeks were heating up and you were blushing madly. You quickly backed off and face-palmed your red-tomato cheeks. Youngmin saw it and he automatically clenched his fist.

--------------------------------------------------

who's the other person? O.O

sorry for the boring update~ T.T comments?