1st chapter!!

Your Bestfriend or Your Crush???

 The sunlight was shining on your face and you were awaken by it.  You yawned and stretched your arms out, then you slid off your blanket and got up from bed to do your “hygienic things” in the bathroom. You went out of your bathroom and put your new school uniform.

You went to your study table and packed your diary book, your yellow pooh pencil case and a love story book in your yellow school bag. Then you would wear your new bought yellow watch on your wrist and went out of the room to eat breakfast in the dining room.

You came first and saw your parents and your oppa*named seunghyun(FC)* were waiting for you and minji to arrived. Just before you were about to greet them, minji arrived beside you. You greeted them in unison and bowed at them. Your parents gestured you to take a seat and started eating.

Eomma: Seunghyun-ah~ could you take good care of your sisters for two weeks? Your appa and I will be doing works overseas for two months.

Seunghyun oppa: arasseo eomma~ don’t worry about it. I’ll take good care of them. You can lean your trust on me.

You: Two months? Why so long? We just moved into this place and now you’re leaving us here for two months by ourselves?

You said while pouting when on the other side minji poked your face.

Minji: Gwaenchanayo eonni, me and seunghyun oppa is here to accompany you.

Seunghyun oppa: Minji’s right. I will take good care of you both.

He said as he smiled and ruffled your hair. You brushed your hair neatly and give the don’t-mess-with-my-hair-again look at him. All of you finished eating and the three of you went to the shoes cabinet and wore your own shoes. You preferred white sneaker ones the most and you slid it in.

The three of you went outside the house and went into the car and asked the driver to straightly drove to your new school called Starship High. You’ve arrived at the school front gates since other people’s cars weren’t allowed in the school building except the teacher’s cars. The three of you stood up in front of the school gates and gazed at the big-enormous, pretty, clean school.

The three of you went inside the building while linking your arms with seunghyun and minji. Some students eyed the three of you and started their conversations. You heard some of the conversations and some of it were

“the twins looks pretty”

“that guy beside that twins is seemingly kind of attractive”

You giggled when you heard the girls said that seunghyun were attractive. “They found my seunghyun oppa attractive? Hahaha they’ve got to be kidding me. He’s actually a dork but a handsome one.” You thought to yourself and giggled secretly.

The three of you arrived in the principal’s room and were asked to sit on one of the chairs. It was absolutely cold, and really silent in the room.

You got chilled down your spine that made you slightly shook your body a bit. The principal handed out your name badges, your schedules, your lockers password(it’s modern type one) and school maps to help you find your classes.

Your oppa was in mid senior year class, that means he’s going to be an all time senior the next year, so he walked at the other direction to find his locker and so did you and minji. You and minji were in junior year.

You both found your lockers and started to type in the password. Your locker was beside minji’s.

You grabbed minji’s schedule from her hands and checked it out. You only have the same English class and sports class together which is making you a bit worried because you’ve never been apart from minji before and assumed that she was your only friend and best friend in your previous school.

Seunghyun then came to both of you and hugged you both.

Seunghyun: hyeonji, I know you’re shy when it comes to new classmates. But try to make some new friends arasseo?

You: Arasseo oppa, I’ll try but I can’t promise on that.

Seunghyun then walked away and waved to the both of you and searched for his class.

You were having English class on the first period until period three. Every one period take 1 ½ so that means 1 hour and 30 minutes for each period. On period four you have lunch break. Then both of you have free classes from period five until period eight.

You and minji searched for your English classroom following the school map. You’ve reached the classroom and you already heard the teacher’s voice from the inside.

Minji: eonni, I think they’ve already started their lesson.

You: so what do we do now? We can’t just stand here and do nothing but if we get into the classroom now, would it disturb them?

Minji: I don’t know. Well, let’s go inside after the teacher’s voice is gone.

You: good idea.

So both of you waited for 15 minutes and the voice has disappeared. You and minji hold on to each other’s hand tightly and gestured minji to knock and open the door.

“oh, you both must be the new students. Please do come in and stand in front of the class.”

The English teacher said. So both of do as you were told and stand in front of the classroom. The teacher asked you and minji to write your own name on the board.

“I’m Miss Jang, and I am your English teacher and also your homeroom teacher, please introduce yourself to your NEW classmates”.

She emphasized on the word NEW. You and minji nodded your head and you decided to introduce yourself first.

You: Annyeonghaseyo~ Hyeonji imnida.

You said as you gave a shy smile for them. They all found it cute.

“awww… hyeonji-sshi, you looks so cute.”

“awww… hyeonji-sshi, you’re so cute. Can I pinch your cheeks?”

said by some of the boys and the girls in your class.

Minji: Annyeonghaseyo~ Minji imnida. And we’re twins.

She said giving a wide smile. She also has the same response like you did. “who is the older twins and the younger twins?” one of your new classmates responded.

You: I’m the older one.

You said while raising your hand up a bit.

Minji: and I’m the younger one.

You: all of you can differentiate us by our front hair side. My hair side is on the left one and minji’s is on the right one.

You gazed the faces of your new classmates when they were introducing yourself but somehow a boy has caught your attention.

________________________________________________

How's the 1st chappie?? :) please support this fanfic! :)

Can anyone make a poster for my fic??