Chapter 1.

Sadness & Depression.

 

"You really thought I loved you? ..In your dreams.." He scoffed.

 

"To be honest, I always did. But now, I was totally mistaken." She tried holding back her tears.

 

"You should've known, idiot. I play with girls. You're just too selfish to realize that." He smirked.

 

"I know I'm stupid. I actually believed you in the first place." She laughed silently.

 

He stayed quiet and stared at her.

 

"You don't know how much I loved you." She smiled. "I was such a moron by accepting you."

 

He was at lost for words. He didn't even know she had this thing in her.

 

"Good luck with your new girlfriend, alright? Treat her well. She loves you very much." She patted his shoulder, congratulating him.

 

He looked at her in disbelief.

 

"You don't want to see me anymore right?... Lucky you. I'll be leaving anyway." She smiled and left him there in the classroom.

 

 

And of course, everything she did was fake. Just to not show her stupid emotions.

 

 


 

 

 

It was true. She did leave the next day. Not even a word was heard from her. Leaving without saying anything.

 

All he did was wonder why she left.

 

Why she looked so happy when he just cheated on her.

 

But all he could do is to forget about that fat girl and move on with his new girlfriend, that he loved.