5th Remix

Spin My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yixing was sleeping soundlessly. He was having a nice dream of that night where he kissed Min was repeated over and over again in his head.

But it was all interrupted

“ZHANG YIXING!! YOU’RE ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!” Yixing’s eyes snapped opened and then he scrambled from bed and quickly hoped in to the bathroom.

He didn’t catch what his mother said next.

“MIN ASKED ME IF YOU ALREADY WOKE UP, BUT I SAID NO. YOUR LOST IF SOMETHING HAPPEN”

There were 3 missed calls in his phone.

Once Yixing was outside the bathroom he quickly put on his uniform. Shoving things he needed to his bag; including his phone which he didn’t bother to open and didn’t realized, then he left his room.

But five seconds later, he came back to the room.

“Where’s my phone?” he mumbled as he searched for his phone. He scratched his head while pouted, giving up at finding his phone. He looked at his watch and widened his eyes.

“DAMN UNICORNS-“he quickly left and immediately went to his school.

“Morning” Yixing greeted Min as he sat down beside her. The school was already packed, it turns out that Yixing’s mom was right. He was almost late.

“Morning” came from soft voice.

Yixing widened his eyes; sleepiness was gone. His hand that was on his chin slipped from its place. The table was a little pushed forward; making a screech which gaining Yixing’s friends’ attention.

Did he hear it right? Did Min just immediately reply his greeting immediately?

“Xing, what’s wrong with you?” Luhan asked, putting his hand on Yixing’s shoulder.

Before Yixing replied to Luhan, he gave Min a quick smile before replying “U-uh nothing”

“Yeah, right” He rolled his eyes. “You guys are official right? I mean after the kiss you should be- boom dating” he continue like nothing’s bothering.

Both of Yixing’s and Min’s face flushed red and their classmates who didn’t come to the party widened their eyes.

“MWO?” “THEY KISSED?” “WHAT DO I MISS?!”

Min who was embarrassed, just want to put her head on the ground like ostriches would do. Her face is red as freshly picked tomatoes.

She pretended to be sleep while blocking the sound of the surrounding with her headphones on.

There…no more sounds, she thought.

Yixing fared no better, the guys whooped for him; some are even running around the classroom like Korea just win the Asian Games; one of them was Luhan.

“EVERYONE TAKE THEIR SEATS” suddenly a bark- kidding, a yell was heard, coming from the teacher.

Luhan who was near the door was about to go to his seat but then,

“AA! LEE SEONSAENG APAYO (Teacher, it hurts)” he was pulled by his ear by the Mrs. Lee.

Everyone in the class laughed; including the couple.

Yixing was packing his things after the last bell rings. He got different class with Min at the moment, both feeling relieved but at the same time disappointed.

Relieved because he wouldn’t have red face throughout the class, but disappointed because he can’t see Min.

Right now, he was walking across the hallway but he halted in his step when he heard an all too familiar piano tunes from one of the music rooms.

He peeked from the windows and as he expected. It was Min.

The piano she was playing was the one that made Yixing fall for her. It was her song, as he liked to call it, As Yixing mentioned before Min was also good at composing songs and this is probably one of her creation because Yixing never heard of it before.

With every inch of courage he has, he went in.

Yixing watched as Min was oblivious that he was in the room. He just watched as she beautifully play her song until it ended and that’s she noticed him.

She flinched once she saw Yixing out of shock, “You scared me” she put a hand on her chest to calm her down.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist” he said calmly with a smile, truthfully they became a bit awkward with each other after the ‘incident’ but truthfully he wanted to know what status they are, are they a couple? Yixing didn’t confessed yet,

Yixing walked to the piano and sat beside Min casually. He put his fingers on the keys before playing a slow song. Min closed her eyes as she enjoyed the song, but then she opened her eyes as she remembered something.

Taking a deep breath, she said in a soft voice “Why did you do that?”

Yixing immediately knew what she’s talking about.

“Part of the reason is to stop out friends who asked for it and another reason is because I couldn’t resist”

She’s talking about the kiss.

“Even though I never confessed to you, I bet you already knew my feelings” he said quietly, still playing the piano.

Yixing was surprised when she suddenly stand up and went to her bag which is on a table not that far.

Still playing the piano, he glanced to her and saw that she pulled out her laptop... Honestly, Yixing was scared that she suddenly left him alone in him, which he believed to be a rejection.

He glanced again and sa

Please log in to read the full chapter