4th Remix (+ #KimJongDay)

Spin My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What’s your relation with Min?” Yixing suddenly asked Chanyeol once he caught up to him after school.

Chanyeol jumped in shock once he saw Yixing beside him, “Hyung~ don’t be like Jongdae hyung. You creep the hell out of me” he whined.

“You’re the one who’s creep” Yixing grumbled. “Anyway what is it?”

“What the…aren’t you paying attention to class?” Chanyeol asked because Yixing should’ve known about this. “Wait. You aren’t paying attention class; you must be paying attention to Min noona”

Yixing slapped his arm lightly, “Just answer my question”

“I’m her partner for the music showcase. She’s one of the students who got a junior for partner” Chanyeol explained.

Yixing tilted his head to the side as he tried to remember.

“Class, some of you will have your hoobae as partner, but that doesn’t you can pick on them and make them do the work. You guys need to work too to get your grades” the music teacher said while at that time Yixing was in his own world.

Chanyeol who was watching Yixing blank again, laughed lightly. “Aigoo hyung~ what should we do to you? You should ask Suho hyung for memory keeper medication”

“Whatever” Yixing grumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Anyway, you’re coming to the party right?” Chanyeol asked.

Yixing scoffed a bit, “Of course I am”

“Of course you are; your girl is there” Chanyeol said earning another slap on the arm.

“I also come for Jongdae” Yixing corrected.

Yixing was packing his things at his room; preparing things before going to Suho’s house for the party. But then he stopped all of his movements when his phone rang.

He walked to his nightstand and picked it up but once he saw his screen, his eyes felt like it’s going to popped out of the socket.

 

Is Wang Min really calling him right now?!

 

He was staring blankly at his phone but then realized it’s a call. Clicking the answer button he put the phone against his ear.

“Hello? Yixing?” he heard the all too familiar voice of her and once again his mind turned blank.

But he immediately snapped out of it when he heard no more sounds coming from the other side. “Hello?” he said; hoping she didn’t cut of the line.

“Yixing, I need your help” Yixing heard she muttered. Did he really hear her asking for help?

“Yixing?” Yixing shook his head to tell him to be sane.

“Yes? What do you need?” Yixing asked.

“I-uh…I don’t know where Suho’s house is. And he didn’t tell me. You’re the only one I have in the contact list to know where is his house” She spoke more than a word, Yixing thought.

“Yixing?” She said once she heard silence from the other side. Its must been surprise for him, Min thought. But what she can do? Suho promised to pay her if she come and play some tunes but she didn’t know her way and she forgot to ask Suho.

“Ah- yes, how about I just pick you up” Yixing suggested.

Min, on the other side was hesitating to say yes or no, the weather is hot outside as the sunlight shining in this hot summer and she of course didn’t know the way.

“Only if you’re fine with it” Min said softly.

“Of course I'm okay; I’ll be there in a bit. Wait for me outside”

“Welcome guys” Suho greeted once he opened the door for the Yixing and Min.

“Happy Troll Day, the guys are at the back” Suho said as he showed the back of his house which is HUGE and FANCY. Yeah, $uho style it is.

The back consists of swimming pool and a huge backyard which are now decorated. The mansion is huge, it can probably fir the whole school population.

When the trio got to the back they can see already many people; some of them were swimming, some of them were chatting and some of them were inside. One of the rules that Suho listed is that ‘NO NASTY THINGS’, there were minors. In fact, they should be all called minors because all of them were still in high school.

It’s about 4.30 PM and the sun is starting to fade away. The birthday boy, Jongdae knew the party was meant for him but he didn’t know what it will do to him. Let’s just wait and see.

Min is just talking to her best friend, Miyeon throughout the time of waiting for Jongdae. Suho instructed that she’ll be playing her tunes later at night, but Min kept glancing to the DJ booth which already been prepared. Her legs were itching to go there.

An hour later, Jongdae arrived.

“BIRTHDAY BOY IS HEREEEE!” Chanyeol hollered through the microphone.

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!” everyone heard the one and only voice of Kim Jongdae. Once Jongdae stepped into the mansion he was attacked by water guns, flour was being thrown at him and party crackers blew beside his ears.

Yixing was attacking Jongdae with other friends with water guns. Jongdae suddenly went for a run and hurdles of people chased him, it was chaos.

“YAHH!!!! WHAT DO I DO

Please log in to read the full chapter