1st Remix

Spin My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Light footsteps were heard throughout the hallway of an empty school. A boy with a purple MCM bag, yellow blazer, and black converse walked with a giddy feeling.  He came across a familiar room but before he went in, he peeked from the class window to see someone that he’s looking for.

There she is.

Like any usual day, she was alone with her headphones on and her macbook in front of her. She would bobble her head to the music she’s listening.

Wang Min.

The certain someone who was special in his heart.

Smiling happily he opened the door before walking towards and plopping on the seat beside her.

“Morning” Yixing greeted, peeking her shoulder to see what is she doing.

And as usual she’s using an application for remixing; the one that DJs would use.  

“I said good morning” Yixing repeated once again and a bit louder.

Yixing saw Min lightly rolled her eyes before grumbling, “I hear you, you unicorn”

“Good morning” Yixing repeated again. Min abruptly put her headphone down to her neck and snapped her head to Yixing. With a discomfort look, she said “Morning”

“Now that isn’t so bad, right? Greeting back would do no harm” Yixing grinned cutely but it changed to a disbelieve look when he saw Min ignoring him again then putting her headphones back on.

The day she’ll be nice is the day of death, Yixing thought as he pouted while putting his head on his arm. He got nothing to do right now except watching her who is so focusing on her laptop. But at least he can saw he beautiful face as she do it. That would make Yixing happy anyway.

Yixing kept starring at her and he knows she’s getting uncomfortable. He saw her trying to stay focus on her laptop but she’s chewing her lips; a sign when she’s uncomfortable.

Yixing and Min met on the first of high school back then he just saw her as another girl. He has a liking towards her in the 11th grade when he saw how angelic she looked she play the piano. She looked like nothing near a cold person but he saw her beautiful like angel.

“Stop staring at me” Min muttered.

“I can’t help it, you’re beautiful” Yixing grinned cutely. Yixing saw her po

Please log in to read the full chapter