CHAPTER 8: IS IT REAL?

THE PERFECT DOLL

 

Junhyung, Hongki, Sunyoung and Minwoo stayed together and spent the night crying in the house. They’ve already lost Dongwoon, Gikwang and Doojoon. And now, Hyunseung and Yoseob are missing.

Junhyung: I told you we should have not come to this island!!!

Hongki: I didn’t know this will happen.

Sunyoung: Stop it oppas…!

 

Then, the three of them saw Minwoo shivering. Minwoo then fell unconscious,

Hongki: Minwoo! Minwoo!

Junhyung: His fever is very high!

Sunyoung: Let’s lay him on the bed.

Hongki and Junhyung lifted Minwoo and placed him in the bed while Sunyoung took care of him.

Hongki: Tomorrow, let’s find Yoseob and Hyunseung and let’s search the island if we can find something to escape.

Junhyung: Fine…

Sunyoung then asked Junhyung about the lady in black.

Sunyoung: Oppa, can you see her?

Junhyung: Who?

Sunyoung: The lady…

Junhyung decided to tell them the whole story.

Junhyung: Do you remember last night when I was so terrefied on this room? It’s because I saw her… She is the same lady that Minwoo saw in his dreams. And she has been glaring at Dongwoon and Gikwang before they died. I really don’t know why she is doing it….

Hongki: Ok… Maybe she is trying to get us away from here

Sunyoung: No Oppa!!!!... Maybe she is…. JIYEON….

Then a loud silence broke out…

 

On the other hand, Yoseob and Hyunseung are lost inside the woods. They keep running and running until they found a small house.

 

Yoseob: Hyung, let’s stay here.

Hyunseung: Faster, it’s getting dark… Tomorrow let’s find the way back to the house.

 

When they entered the house, they saw that it is like a power plant… The walls are covered with wirings and electrical apparatuses and they thought that the house is already abandoned and electricity is no longer functioning in there.

 

 

Hyunseung: Let’s stay here for the mean time…

Yosoeb: Hyung, Im scared

*Yoseob can’t hold his tears….

Hyunseung: I will protect you; I will never leave you…

Then both of them have slept on the floor, trying to forget what happened on that day.

 

Yoseob and Hyunseung were sleeping soundly when Yosoeb heard whispers. He tried to wake up Hyunseung.

Yosoeb: Hyung, can you hear it?

Hyunseung; What? I can’t hear anything,

When the whispers got louder for Yoseob, he covered his ears and screamed.

Hyunseung: Yoseob, what’s happening?

Yoseob: Am I the next? Am I the next one who is gonna die?

Hyunseung: Don’t think like that!

Then Yoseob stood up and the he saw the lady in black appeared in front him. He keeps on stepping back crying… but the lady is moving closer to him…

Yoseob: Why are you doing this to us?  Stop it! I don’t wanna die! Please…

Hyunseung is trying to chill him out but he was pushed away by Yoseob…

Yoseob: What do you want?

Lady in black: Wanna play?

Yoseob: Please… Please don’t do…!!!!!!!!!

Then yoseob slipped and hit the wall with wirings,

 

 

HE WAS ELECTROCUTED and Hyunseung looked at him in dread and disbelief. He shivers and shakes as the electricity is zapping him and killing him. Then his burned body fell down in the floor. When Hyunseung moved closer to him, Hyunseung cry in terror and grief. Then, the lady appeared next to Yoseob’s dead body.

 

Hyunseung: Y…yo….you!!! WHY!

Lady in black: Wanna play?

 

Then Hyunseung ran away and got out of the house. He tried to find the way to the house, while he is yelling in horror and crying in pain. He found himself lost in the woods, and as he tried to run again, he slipped and broke his leg. The pain is terrible and his breath is running out because of anxiety. He then fell unconscious in the dark night, alone in the woods.

 

The next day, Hongki and Junhyung decided to look for their friends in the woods.

Hongki: Sunyoung, you stay here…

Just take care of Minwoo.

 

Hongki and Junhyung tried to return on the area where Dongwoon and Gikwang died. But when they got in there, they didn’t find any lifeless body. Instead, they saw wooden puppets with a blood on his head and another puppet on the hole where Gikwang fell.

Hongki: No way... Is the legend really true? Is it real???

Junhyung: What does she want? If she only kills those who can see her, why isn’t she killing me?

 

Then when Hongki looked at a tree, he saw a boat behind it, covered in vines and grasses.

 

Hongki: BINGO! We can use this to escape.

 

Both of them carried the boat back to the house when they heard someone screaming for help.

 

Hongki: Yah? That voice seems familiar...

Junhyung: It’s hyung!!!!

 

They drop the boat first and looked for the place where they heard Hyunseung screamed.

 

They found Hyunseung lying on the ground.

Hyunseung sensed them and tried to get up but he is too weak to do it.

 

Junhyung: Hyung! Where’s Seobbie??

Hyunseung: He’s gone. The lady in black killed him!!!

 

When they are about to approach to him, Hyunseung felt someone touching his face.

Junhyung and Hongki stopped and were terrified on what they saw.

 

Hyunseung: Help me! Help me!

Then, a hand was holding Hyunseungs head. And a face appeared beside him. It’s the lady in black with red eyes.

The lady held Hyunseung’s head and began whispering to him.

Lady: Wanna play?

Hyunseung: Help!!! Help!!! Stop it! I don’t wanna die!

 

Junhyung and Hongki didn’t know what to do. They want to help Hyunseung but their fear holds them back.

 

Then the lady in black hold Hyunseung’s head with her two hands and twisted his neck.

 

Hongki and Junhyung froze in fright and they can’t watch what happened to Hyunseung. They ran back to the boat crying, carried it and rushed back to the house.