CHAPTER 10: THE PERFECT DOLL

THE PERFECT DOLL

 

The three are still trying hard to escape, and they drained too much energy from running and carrying the boat to the shore.

 

Hongki: Just go first! I need to do something!

Sunyoung: Faster Oppa!!!!

 

Hongki decided to sacrifice his life. He already heard whispers but he didn’t let Sunyoung and Minwoo know.

 

Sunyoung and Minwoo already took the boat on the water.

 

Sunyoung: Oppa! Come on!!!

 

Hongki turned around and is about to go crazy when he saw the lady appeared in front of him. The lady smirked at him.

 

Hongki: Sunyoung! Go!!! Right Now!!!!

Sunyoung: Oppa, there’s something here that we can use to row the boat! Just come here!!!

Hongki: Go now!!! SHE’S HERE!!!

 

When Sunyoung heard that the lady is there, she panicked.

 

Minwoo: Noona…

Sunyoung: Don’t worry, Minwoo, we’ll be safe!

Sunyoung hugged Minwoo. They both cried.

 

Hongki: Sunyoung! Go now!!! Just Row the boat!

 

Sunyoung didn’t know what to do. She wants to row the boat but she cannot leave Hongki.

Sunyoung and Minwoo can now see the lady. But they watched in horror as the lady strangled Hongki with vines. The lady showed to Sunyoung and Minwoo, Hongki’s pale face and dropped his body on the sand. She then glared at the two and disappeared.

 

Sunyoung rowed the boat while crying. Minwoo helped him. Then…

 

Sunyoung: Minwoo!!! Let’s row faster! Faster!!!

Minwoo: AAAhhhhh!!!!!

 

Sunyoung turned around and saw MInwoo is gone. She cried in terror and grief and is yelling and screaming! She wants to go back on the island but

 

She heard someone screamed, “Go on Noona!”

And her heart was about to explode as she cried very hot tears and is still screaming in pain. “Minwoo….my dongseng… MINWOO!!!!! MINWOO!!!! I’M SORRY!!!! I’M SORRY!!!!”

 

 

 

………

 

Minwoo found himself lying in the shore. He is wet. He remembered that the lady grabbed him from the boat. He cried and he doesn’t know what to do.

He looked for Sunyoung… and he saw that the boat’s not already in there. He smiled.

 

Minwoo screamed while holding the necklace.

Minwoo: I don’t care if you kill me now… Just let noona live!!!

 

Then, the lady appeared. She was holding a golden heart.

 

Lady: Wanna play?

 

Minwoo keeps stepping back as the lady moves closer to him. His tears are falling down but he didn’t let his fear devour him.

 

The lady asked again.

 

Lady: Wanna play?

 

Minwoo kept walking further while answering with a shaky voice….

 

Minwoo: Yes! I wanna play with you! Just let noona live!

 

The lady stopped moving and smiled while teardrop fell down from her eys. Minwoo stepped back and slipped. He hit his head on a rock and his eyes closed as blood is flowing from his head. There lied a cold, lifeless body of the maknae.

 

The lady walked again… closer to Minwoo. She held Minwoo’s head and kissed it.

 

Lady: I hope you’ll forgive me… I don’t want to live alone… Please understand noona and make noona happy…Noona will love you…

 

Then she took the golden heart she is holding and placed it on Minwoo’s chest……

Minwoo is the perfect doll.