Chapter 1: HIATUS

THE PERFECT DOLL

 

 

 

It’s been a tiring day for B2ST. After all the shows and fan meetings, at last! It is the season for their hiatus.

 

--> In the car,

 

Hyunseung: Aigoo… At last, it’s the time for our break…

Dongwoon: Yeah, hyung. Now, what are we going to do? The agency said that they will give us a 5 months break.

Junhyung: So… find a way to make yourself busy. Is it a problem? Aish...all I wanna do is rest rest and rest.

Doojoon: Resting is boring, How about… study English?

Gikwang: Study? We’ve been given 5 months to enjoy and you’ll spend it for studying? Aigoo, hyung… you said resting is boring… but I’d rather rest than study…

Yoseob: BINGO! How about a vacation???

Dongwoon: Hyung, you’re really smart!

Yoseob: Aigoo, I was born that way…

Junhyung: Great, vacation… where???

Yoseob: Aish...I’ve come to the limit of my intelligence...

Junhyung: Fool!

Doojoon: Wait! I know someone who can help us! He is really good in places and vacation spots.

Hyunseung: And who’s that?

Doojoon: HONGKI!

Gikwang: Great! Hyung, Call him if he is still up!

Doojoon: Wait…

 

Doojoon tried to contact Hongki. But he failed. So the Idol group decided to visit Hongki’s dorm the next day, because it is nearly midnight and they’ve been through a tiring day.

 

The next day,

 

The idol group was eating their breakfast,

Yoseob: Hyung, did Hongki hyung already answered your call?

Doojoon: Yeah, he said let’s meet him at his dorm. FT Island is also on break and he just spotted a good place to relax and enjoy!

Dongwoon: Relax?

Gikwang: And enjoy???

Doojoon: Yeah! You heard it right, my dongsengs, Relax and enjoy!

Junhyung: Aigoo… what’s the big deal about it? Have you never been to a vacation before?

Hyunseung: Stop being a killjoy, Junhyung…

Junhyung: Haist… *>.

Yoseob: (singing) “Junhyung hyung, it’s a beautiful morning, everybody feels great but you’re face is frowning…” *laugh*

(Everyone’s laughing… except Junhyung)

Junhyung: Wait till I catch you, little mouse! (Tries to smack Yeoseob)

Yoseob: Sorry, hyung.,.. *Smirk*

Hyunseung: Stop it guys, we need to fix already so that we can visit Hongki as early as possible…

 

After finishing their breakfast, the group fixed theirselves, went to their car and headed straight to Hongki’s dorm.

 

 

-àAt Hongki’s Dorm

 

Hongki: Hey! Hey! Hey!… How’s the feeling of being in a break after a long time of promotions and shows?

Doojoon: Yah, it really feels so cool… By the way, how’s FT Island?

Hongki: The agency gave us a 3-month break, so other members went straight to their homes but I wanna stay here and have the time of my life.

Yoseob: Hyung, tell us about the vacation spot.

Hongki: Yeah, it’s a very mysterious island, our manager told us… Honestly, we must have been there for a music video filming, but the agency cancelled it.

Hyunseung: Why?

Hongki: They said, that place is not suitable for our music video.

Dongwoon: Hyung, what’s the name of the island?

Hongki: Name? The island’s name is very interesting…I’ve heard it from my manager. I’ve even searched that on the internet, and it seems that the island is not known yet. That makes me really wanna go there.

Junhyung: Aigoo… you want us to relax on a place where none of us has ever been before?

Gikwang: Don’t you like it, hyung? It’s like a mystery…

 

Then, someone interrupted with a cute yell.

Minwoo: Hyung, I wanna come with you!

Hongki:Where have you been?

Minwoo: Ah, I’ve been watching some of your music videos, then I heard you all talking, so I eavesdropped.

Hyunseung: He’s staying with you?

Hongki: Yeah, Minwoo is actually my nephew. He only calls me “hyung”. And he asked if he could stay here, luckily, manager let him. He’s been here for 2 weeks.

Minwoo: Beast! You’re one of the best groups!

Gikwang: Thank you, Minwoo…

Minwoo: I want to be a star like hyung so I’m also training.

Dongwoon: Great!

Minwoo: So can I Come with you?

Hongki: Of course, you can

 

Minwoo’s happiness is indescribable at that time and he went back on his room.

 

Yoseob: Hyung, what’s the name of the island again?

Hongki: Ah, yeah….

 

“JIYEON’S DOLL ISLAND”