Misunderstanding

The Wallflower

Black_Gothic_Rose_Tattoo_by_Runeflame_zp

Baekhyun hums as he saunters his way through the hall going to his classroom. He's always like this, he believes that if you had a good morning, you'll have a good day. Humming together with the music blasting through his headphones, he didin't notice that Jongdae is there calling his name. Jongdae notices it, and attempts to tap Baekhyun's shoulders. Baekhyun jumps in shock, and then turns when he felt a presence behind him. There he saw Jongdae.

 

"Oh, hey Jongdae. Do you need something?"

 

Jongdae smiles. "Yeah, actually I just want to ask a question."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Are Luhan and Sehun together?"

 

Baekhyun looks like he wants to judge Jongdae but decides not to. "Yes. They're really sweet!" Baekhyun answers dreamily.

 

"Is that so, what about Jongin and Kyungsoo?"

 

"Well.." Baekhyun scowls, "I will love them to be, but no I don't think so. But they look close to me."

 

"What about you and Chanyeol?"

 

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrow, and it seems like his face is becoming red. "Don't ever think of something like that. I would never EVER have feelings with that . Don't even mention his name to me Jongdae." Baekhyun turns and then trudges away from Jongdae, leaving the other with his mouth open from the unexpected tantrum.

 

Jongdae shrugs, "well at least I got the answer I wanted."

 

He goes back to his classroom, Minseok is already there but his face is burried in his desk because the poor guy pulled an all nighter re-doing the articles he had gathered from the members of the club.

 

"I'm going to make the feature page so don't worry." Jongdae pats Minseok in the shoulder, while taking a seat on his chair. The latter grumbles, a way of saying thank you, Jongdae guesses.

 

He starts doing his draft for the article that he's going to make. Now that he already confirmed it with Baekhyun that Luhan and Sehun are together, he can freely make it. He just wish that it would click with the students, because he really wants to help Minseok's club to get official. Just one trend, their teacher said, and he would make the newspaper club official school club. Minseok really wants to be an editor-in-chief someday.

 

Luhan enters the classroom, his eyes meeting Jongdae. They both smile at each other, while Luhan goes his way to seat next to Jongdae.

 

"What are you doing?" Luhan asks.

 

Jongdae hides the paper with his hands, "oh nothing." he smiles.

 

Jongdae kind of feel guilty at what he's going to do, but he thinks that there's nothing really wrong with that, Sehun and Luhan are really together anyway.

 

**

 

"I think we should wake Jongin up, Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun suggests to Kyungsoo, while they're standing outside Jongin's room.

 

"You wake him." Kyungsoo answers while fidgeting.

 

"But.. I'm going to wake Chanyeol up. Luhan already went to school, just because he's already friends with someone, he's so unfair. He left us." Sehun scowls, and then leaves Kyungsoo while muttering something about stupid doe eyed boys.

 

Now Kyungsoo has no choice but to wake Jongin up, or else they would be late. But he don't like being near Jongin. He's shining and it's not good for Kyungsoo's health. But he feels sorry for Sehun and Chanyeol if they arrive school late, just because he didn't wake Jongin up.

 

Sighing he open Jongin's door. There the boy is still asleep. Kyunsoo wants to run away, he still got time to escape. But then he hear Sehun waking Chanyeol up and then feels guilt again.

 

With little steps he walk towards Jongin's bed, squinting his eyes to reduce the light emerging from the boy.

 

"J-Jongin.." he pokes the boy in the cheeks, distancing himself as possible.

 

But Jongin sleeps like a log, not even moving a little.

 

"Jongin.." Kyungsoo pokes him again, shaking him too.

 

Jongin made a whining sound, turning away from Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo huffs, "Jongin wake up, we're going to be late." he says a little louder.

 

When Jongin didn't make a move, Kyungsoo gives up and starts to leave the room but even before he could step, someone grabs him in the wrist and then drags him towards the bed.

 

"What a cute surprise for Kyungsoo himself to wake me up." Jongin whispers to Kyungsoo's ears, one arm around Kyungsoo's waist.

 

Poor Kyungsoo became stiff as a statue when he felt Jongin's whisper, it gave him a chilly feeling. He wants to run away from here, and go to his room. Hug Hiroshi and Josephine. Watch horror movies and forget that he's stuck in a mansion full of glimmering guys. It is official, he hates Jongin with passion.

 

Jongin notice this, he removes his embrace from Kyungsoo but carresses the latters cheek first, and then tries to remove Kyungsoo's bangs from his face. The moment Jongin fully see Kyungsoo's right eye, he stop his teasing. He quickly removes himself from Kyungsoo and sat up. 

 

Jongin fakes a cough. 

 

"Don't splatter blood on my bed, you can go now. I'll follow after getting ready."

 

By this Kyungsoo quickly scramble away from Jongin, forgetting to close the door.

 

Jongin sighs, "that guy, forgetting to close the door." 

 

He close the door and strips his shirt, and then goes to the bathroom. He didn't even know that his face is already red, until he saw himself in the bathroom's mirror.

 

**

 

"Where is Luhan?" Chanyeol asks while they're walking their way to school.

 

Instantly Sehun's face becomes dark. "Who cares." he answers and then starts to walk faster leaving Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsoo.

 

"Woah." Chanyeol says," what happened to him?" 

 

Chanyeol waits for an answer while staring at Sehun's back, but no one seems going to. He turns his eyes to Jongin but the boy seems preoccupied. And then he turns to his left and saw Kyungsoo walking stiffly.

 

"..okay what's with the two of you? Usually you two would be next to each other."

 

Kyungsoo mutters something and then walk past him, following Sehun's example.

 

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!"

 

Fortunately Jongin stays together with Chanyeol until they arrive to school. Now because Chanyeol is a year earlier than Jongin they separate their ways. Arriving to classroom Chanyeol already expected girls greeting him, but what he did not expect is Baekhyun glaring at him.

 

"What's wrong with this guy, I'm not even doing anything to him." Chanyeol mutters to himself while taking a seat beside the glaring male. The two then instantly begin a glaring contest.

 

**

 

School went pretty fast, but unlike any other day the gang is not lively.

 

"Sehun why are you ignoring me?" Luhan asks Sehun while they're walking home, now together with Baekhyun.

 

"I'm not."

 

"You are so ignoring me!" Luhan insists, blocking Sehun's way.

 

Sehun glares at him, "I'm not. Don't get in my way."

 

"Then tell me what's wrong." Luhan demanded, now looking irritated.

 

"Having a lover's couple aren't we?" Baekhyun says.

 

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" the two shouts at the same time.

 

Baekhyun blinks. "What?"

 

Chanyeol sighs ," they're not together, stupid."

 

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol, "am I talking to you?"

 

"Who even said they're together? You're just making things up." The taller scowls.

 

Frowning Baekhyun turn to look at Luhan. "Is that true?"

 

"Yeah, we're not together we're just friends."

 

"Yeah. Some friends." Sehun snorts.

 

"What is wrong with you?" Luhan asks Sehun again.

 

"..Luhan.." Kyungsoo calls.

 

Everyone stops, and then turn to Kyungsoo.

 

"Yes Kyungie?" Luhan's face instantly lightens when Kyungsoo called him.

 

"Would you come and buy me something? I forgot my wallet." shyly he answers.

 

"Oh that's okay! But wait, how did you eat lunch earlier?"

 

"We have our lunch prepared, remember." Jongin says. "But anyway, don't ask Luhan, he's currently busy. I could just go with you Kyungsoo."

 

"..no." Kyungsoo ducks his face. "I.. want to go with Luhan."

 

Jongin becomes quiet, but answers after quite some time. "If you say so."

 

After that Kyungsoo and Luhan separates from them, leaving Jongin and Sehun sulking at themselves. Baekhyun looks like he wants to go with the two, but respects Kyungsoo's decision so he stays. But after reading the atmosphere, he decides to go and leave the three. He can't talk to Sehun and Jongin right now, and he don't want to ever waste his time talking to Chanyeol, and leaving them seems to be the best idea. Before he believes that good morning always gives you a good day, but after meeting Chanyeol he thinks he may not want to believe that anymore.

 

----------------

A/N: I have no other excuse for not updating but school. 

okay and ANIME AND MANGA.

I'm sorry but Katekyo Hitman Reborn is my favorite anime so I rewatched it the first day of school vacation. And then read the manga ok sorry. T___T