[0] LOTUS

NEXT (Kris x Suho)

LOTUSA branding company that started in 2005 first based in China and started branching out in other Asian countries such as Vietnam, Japan and South Korea. Wu Yifan started working in LOTUS as a mere graphic artist. After years of training and advancing, he was able to earn the position as Chief Commercial Officer by 2010. By 2011, he was transferred to South Korea to assist in the company opening and that's when he met his wife Im Jinah.

She was his first executive assistant. The two hit it off quite well that by 2012, they married. Im Jinah resigned from her position and remained as a housewife. However, by the time the two began living together, Yifan realized Jinah's true nature. 

Every secretary that replaced her, Jinah disliked. She could feel that every assistant was attracted to Yifan or in some way wanted to get with him. Although Yifan did not show interest, this didn't stop Jinah from her paranoia and forcing the girls to quit one by one. By 2013, Yifan had 10 different secretaries.

Yifan thought enough was enough. He asked his wife what would make her stop forcing his assistants from quitting and the negotiation was made.

Either Yifan doesn't have a personal assistant or his next assistant should be a man.

One decision.

Yifan had no other choice.

Interviews for a male executive assistant are scheduled for tomorrow.

May the best candidate win.

To be continued...

.n.e.x.t.


Author's Notes

Hi, darlings! I wanted to write a Suho fic and so here is one. Haha! I didn't know which EXO member I could pair Suho with but apparently people respond more to KrisHo than other ships so I went for KrisHo (although honestly I love the idea of SuChen. But we shippers are a rare few). But I still love KrisHo the same. The idea of the fic just came to me randomly. There are always Boss-Secretary stories but I wanted to add spice to it. I wanted the boss to be married. And I wanted the wife to have control over the husband's choices. Thus, NEXT was born.

I don't know how many chapters this fic will have. I don't want it to be that long but it depends on how I feel. 

Please do subscribe and comment. Upvote if you like, that would be lovely.

Until the next chapter!