[MEET THE CAST]

NEXT (Kris x Suho)

The Characters of NEXT


Introduction by the Author:

Hi~~~~~~I know it's odd that a Character list is being made in the middle of the chapaters. Usually authors would put their character lists in the foreword or description or place them as the first or last chapter. Well... I'm not one to follow that. The reason I'm putting the character list in the middle is because Minho, who is now Yifan's rival, was never introduced in the beginning. We are seeing things in the perspective of Kim Junmyeon so if you find out in the beginning that Minho will appear... you don't get the 'surprise' added conflict. Hehehe. I hope you understand what I mean! Also... I'm having serious writer's block so I wanted to make the character list in order to squeeze out my creative juices... I hope it worked. Anyways, Time to meet my babies! (PS: I would probably place this list in the beginning or end of the chapters once I complete this series~ In the mean time, it stays here).

The Main Cast

vND5zm1.png

Wu Yifan, the youngest and only foreign Executive in LOTUS, has always been in control of everything in his life... up until he married his now wife, Im Jinah. Yifan is quick to anger and arrogant but his true caring nature hidden beneath his cool facade is what makes everyone swoon over him. 

Character fact/s: Yifan is afraid of flying. He started working for lotus at the age of 20. Yifan has always known he is gay but being the only child thought of filial duties first before personal desires.

EjM3otm.png

Kim Junmyeon is a bachelor living in a worn out apartment building that offers only 20sqm in space. He is naive and oblivious to the most obvious but is genuine and trustworthy, making more true friends than most people do in their lifetime.

Character fact/s: Junmyeon finished his mandatory military service and graduated from University before turning 25 years old. Junmyeon's homouality was realized late... and is the reason he lives in a bad apartment (was cut-off from support by his family)

 

leplVNU.png

Choi Minho is the Brand Manager of Star Museum, a top entertainment company. He believes in destiny and that his paths crossing with Kim Junmyeon is a sign from the universe. His beliefs make him more susceptible to deception but his one-dimensional view of the world boosts his career and hopes this helps in his own love life.

Character fact/s: He is also a talent signed under Star Museum but inactive due to his newly appointed position as Brand Manager

EMUR3Rx.png

Im Jinah, one of Yifan's former executive assistants, is the CCO's wife since 2012. They have been married for a solid 3 years. Jinah is demanding and possessive where she hides her insecurities. Although she acts the way she does, she does love Yifan.

Character fact/s: She is interested in fashion. Without her husband, she travels out of the country for fashion shows.

0L2jepC.png

Oh Sehun is Junmyeon's neighbor within the apartment complex. He lives right down the hall and is close friends with Junmyeon despite the 8-year age difference. Sehun does not know the meaning of personal space and invades Junmyeon's privacy countless times but he is sincere and honest towards his favorite Hyung.

Character fact/s: Sehun had a crush on Tao first.

Huang Zitao is Sehun's roommate. Zitao has stayed in Korea for two years and began studying at the same University as Sehun thus the two meeting as roommates right after. Zitao has a thick accent when speaking Korean but Sehun finds this a charming point. Tao can be too engrossed in what he is doing that he doesn't realize he affects others, but with his thoughts and words, he is straight-forward.

Character fact/s: Tao considers himself to be Sehun's "partner-in-crime" and enjoys it.

The Secondary Cast

(coming soon)