Chapter 7

She's Mine

After Taemin console Naeun and their relationship become stable back , everyday is just the same . 

"Minzy !"

"Yah Annoying Hun Hun ?"

"You keep calling me that"

"Because you keep annoy me Oh ssi"

And this also happen everyday . Sehun will always find a way to approach Minzy and in the end , people jump into the conclusion that maybe Sehun and Minzy become good friends until the wenches suddenly approach Minzy , asking her is she can help them to talk to Sehun . Well , of course this make Minzy annoyed more .

"Minzy , Gong Minzy"

Minzy let out a small sighes and forcefully smile before she turn to see the girl who's calling her .

"Ah , yes Dahee ?"

"I see that you are close to Sehun"

"Ah geurae ? I don't think so"

"Don't lie . How about you talk to him about me , hihi"

"Ah , well I try . Anyway , I'm busy . See you around ?"

Minzy quickly escape from Dahee . Now she know how Kai feel when the boys keep annoy him , asking to help them to hook up with her . How come Sehun can be this famous , huh . 

***

"Mingkki ah"

Kai burst out his aegyo making Minzy look at him with a weird face .

"Err , what the hell happen to you ?"

"Nothing . Minzy ah , you look very close with Sehun"

"None of your bussiness"

Minzy ignore Kai's question and continue her study making him curious . Well , Minzy always share stories with Kai , but since the arrival of Sehun , Kai feel like he is ignore by Minzy .

"Minzy ah , you seems like always ignore me nowadays"

Minzy is taken aback by Kai's words . She didn't mean like that , it's just that Sehun always on her way and she still didn't have the courage to tell Kai even Suho and Chaerin already know about her and Sehun . She really thankful to Chaerin , helping her telling Suho the truth but still , Chaerin force her to tell Kai herself .

"No I didn't . You were the one who got away when Sehun annoy me"

"Ah , about that , err , mian"

Kai turn around to his table back . He couldn't tell Minzy that he is actually jealous seeing Minzy and Sehun . Well , because before this , Minzy only talk to him and Suho and since Suho have a girlfriend already , he didn't mind at all . He let out a small sighes .

***

"Minzy Minzy !"

"What now Annoying ?"

"Ani , just saying hi"

"Yeah right , now if you can excuse me Oh ssi , I have to meet Kai at the library"

"Kai again"

"Look , he's my best friend and you just my close friend so if you can excuse me again..."

"Yep , close friend . Araso araso . I'll get out of the way"

Minzy know it hurts Sehun everytime she say that because it hurt her too , but there's too many people and some of them for sure might hear what she say to Sehun so she really need to be careful with her words .

"Yah , Sehun ! Don't be like that . Friends first , you later ok ? Bye bye"

"Bye"

 Sehun look at her until she lost in his eyes . How long will this go ? He don't want to pretend anymore because it hurt both of them . Seeing her with Kai , she's seeing him with those es . It's just wrong for both of them .