Chapter 2

She's Mine

"Long time no see Gong Min Ji"

Minzy quickly turn to see who's calling her , still holding Kai's hand . She end up making this weird facial expression , looking sharp at the new kid making the new kid nervous by sudden . 

"Chakaman ? How do you know..."

She look at her name tag . Right , she's wearing this stupidnametag , no wonder he called her with her full name .

"But still , who the hell are you to call me like that ?"

Everyone look at Minzy , shocked with her statement . If she said that to other boys , well it will be fine since they knew how her attitude is but to the new kid ?! Unbelievable ! The who-thinks-they-are-hot-girls (or Minzy easily call them wenches) quickly defend the new kid making Minzy look at them with her usual poker face .

"Yah ! He's new here ! Micheseo ?! Aisht jjinja , what are you ? A famous idol ? Pfft , even idol don't act like a "

Kemy from a group named A.Kor glance at Minzy . What she didn't realize that Minzy is mouthing quietly , calling her 'wench' . But one thing for sure , Kemy make someone's blood raise ..

"Yah , who are you to say her like that ?! Pfft , why you even bother ?"

The girls look at each other since Kai never raise his voice to any of the girls in school and today he made a history just because of Minzy . People surely made many histories today , huh ?

"Come along Kai . They are nothing to fight with . Better if we go back to our class and continue study arraso ?"

Minzy forcefully pulling Kai towards her and drag him to class . 

Meanwhile ...

"Sorry about that new kid . Well , she's just hard to be approach by boys thats why she act like that . Pardon us"

"Ania Chaerin ssi , I mean Chaerin . But if she's hard to approach , then why is she holding hands with um , who , chakaman , Kai ?"

"Well , Kai is her best friend , I mean our best friend . Four of us , me , Kim Jun Myeon or easier by calling me Suho , this lovely girl named Chaerin , Minzy and Kai"

The new kid smile at the couple , but reality is , he is somewhere in his la la land . 

***

"Mingkki ? Gwenchana ?"

Minzy look at Kai , and slowly nod . Kai give her his warm smile and continue his study . Minzy is still thinking about the new kid calling her full name , and even said 'Long time no see' . She could only let out a big sighes . This is going to be a loooooooooooong time of high school .

***

Minzy is walking alone to her locker at the hallway . She could sense that the es or wenches are whispering about her recent act .

'Typical girls'

When she arrive at her locker , someone suddenly approach her .

"Helo Minzy ssi"

"Helo new kid"

"I have a name actually"

"Do I look like I care ?"

"That's evil of you , I'm just trying to get know you better tho"

Minzy glance at him and suddenly close the locker door harshly .

"Whatever , but still , we need to have distance because I'm not that type of girls who took interest on boys like you . We're friends now , happy ? Now if you can excuse me , I need to go my own way"

Minzy try to soften her voice making the new kid smile . She cannot just lose control of her temper just because of stupid wenches and a boy who are new to this school , which actually know nothing about her . Plus , she need to keep her ego and dignity .

The new kid smile when Minzy pass through him when suddenly a Chinese student approach him .

"Whoa , jjang jjang new kid . I always try to approach her but she's scary . And you only try twice ?"

"So she is really hard to approach eh ? Well , I guess I'm lucky because I'm new , hehe"

Yixing look at him , somehow full of envy . 

"Lucky you . Now get going or we'll be late to class"

The new kid just continue his smile .

***

"Minzy ah , please be a little kind with the new kid"

Suho look at her with his so-called-puppy-eyes making Minzy hit his shoulder .

"Yah , I'm not your Chaerinie , or HunChae , or whatever . So stop that Kim Jun Myeon ssi or I'll poke your eyes"

Suho give up and look at her with his poker face and later look at Chaerin and Kai . He eye signal Kai , asking for help making Kai call her in sudden aegyo .

"Mingkki ahh ~"

"WHAT ?!"

"Yah , you never shout at me"

"Araso , mian"

"What's wrong ?"

Minzy look at Suho then her eyes land on Chaerin . They look at each other and blinked their eyes innocently although they know Minzy want them to leave her alone with Kai . Chaerin whisper to her 'Be careful with Kai' making she hit her arm . Chaerin quickly run towards Suho and stick her tounge out towards Minzy . Suho could only let out a small chuckle seeing them having a cute fight .

"So , what's wrong ?"

"I hate those stupid wenches who think they are perfect ! Can they just die early or just shut their ing mouth ?"

Kai quickly close Minzy's mouth with his hand making her mumble those harsh words . After some moments , he let her go and ask her to continue herr story .

"And the new kid , because of him , I broke the record of not approaching to boys which is not you , or Suho , or even Taemin oppa . Great . Now people will call me wench . Pfft , new kid"

"Well , than let me accompany you to anywhere you wanna go , how about that ?"

"I feel like a kid"

"Don't be . Now come on , Naeun and Taemin hyung must be waiting for you at the gate"

Minzy nod and Kai walk her until they reach Taemin and Naeun . Naeun give Kai a wide smile making Taemin jealous , well , and of course Minzy sees her oppa jealous face making her chuckle a bit . After bidding Kai goodbye with a pat from Kai and 'Take Care' , three of them walk together going back home .

But someone who sees them is not happy with what he saw . He somehow feel insecure and envy . 

"Oi , gwenchana ?"

Yixing try to look at the way he look but sees nothing . He start to make weird face towards him . He just smile and says it nothing although what he sees clearly make his heart feel insecure .