Chapter 4

She's Mine

Minzy cry her heart out . Sehun keep patting her back . Although he ask her to let her heart out , but it still worry him seeing her crying that much .

"I'm sorry if I have to keep a distance with you"

"So you will still keep your distance with me?"

Sehun sighes but her know her well . She have pride to take care of and she cannot suddently saying she's in relationship with new kid , right ? He already expect her to be harsh on him since the day he call her by her full name on his first day . Well , maybe she was too shocked back then to see him infont of her until she said things like that to him .

***

(Flashback)

"I'm moving to Seoul"

"Ah guerae ? Yay ! But why ?"

"Molla , abuji asked me to"

"Ah jjinja ? Wee ~"

"Well , I need to go . Eurm , see you soon then ?"

"Neh"

......

"Minzy ah"

"Hunnie !"

"Haha , happy eh ? Oh , how's school ?"

"Annoying"

"Keep calm Minzy ah , trust me , everything's gonna be alright"

"Why didn't you tell me you already arrive here , in Seoul ?"

"To surprise you I guess"

"Haih , if you tell me that your 'see you soon then' is by moving in to my school , I could be better to you . Well , you know about my reputation right ? Mian Hunnie ah"

"Shh , don't say that . I miss you"

"(sobs) I miss you too"

"Don't cry and don't ever think about us that much cause I'll be the one who's chasing you at school"

"Jeongmal mianhe . I feel like a burden"

"Don't dare to say like that araso !"

"Araso"

***

Minzy have dried her tears making Sehun hold her chin up , so he can see her better . He give her the warmest smile making her heart . 

"Look , I know now is the not the right time to be seen together because of your pride or whatever it calles but don't push yourself . Let's just stay like this , like the new kid trying to approach the girl he like although he might be dumped few times , hehe"

"Gumawoyo Sehun ah , for understanding me"

"Why ave boyfriend if he don't understand you ?"

Minzy smile at Sehun and hug him . Sehun could only let out a small laugh and hug her back .

***

Minzy go back to the class with her puffy eyes and watery nose . Chaerin , Suho and Kai widen their eyes , looking at the so-call-badass . Did she just cry ?

"Yah , wae geurae ?" 

"Nothing , I just feel like I wanna cry"

"Don't lie to me Minzy , it's him right ?"

"Kai ~"

Before Minzy could say anything , Kai fumed out the class , searching for Sehun . Minzy try to catch up with him , but when she found , he's already holding Sehun's collar .

"Yah , why did Minzy come to us crying ?"

"Mollayo , why do you ask me?"

"She's not the type of girl who easily cry ! What the hell did you do to her ?!"

Minzy try to pull Kai away from Sehun . Sehun could only give him a smirk . Since Kai is too strong , she try to get in between them but Kai just didn't let her . Thankfully Suho and Chaerin arrive . 

"Yah , Kim Jong In , are you out of your mind ?! Let him go !"

Suho pull Kai away from Sehun . Minzy sighes and look at Sehun . Sehun smile at her with his sweetest smile . She could not do anything since she cannot defend Sehun so she lip her lips and go to Chaerin , covering her face due to embaressment Kai had made .

"I'm watching you Oh Sehun !"

Kai let his last shout and pull himself away from Suho . Minzy shook her head watching Kai , being immature like that . Chaerin pat Minzy's back to calm her down . She give Chaerin a smile and a hug . Minzy suddenly feel someone's tapping her shoulder .

"Why with your best friend ?"

Sehun ask innocently making Minzy look at him with her sharp eyes and later glance to him .

"YOU ! Huh , just stay away from Kai , and if it's okay , stay away from me . Get it ?"

Minzy let out a sighes and leave Sehun and the two lovebirds at the hallway .

"Is she having her period ? I ask her nicely tho"

Sehun ask innocently making both of them feel guilty . This is not the way to treat new student .

"Ah , we're sorry about Kai . He thought you're the one who make Minzy cry , but I'm sure it's not true , right ?"

Sehun look at Suho and smile because it's true that he's the one who make her cry . But he just nod , agreeing with Suho . Who knows being in relationship with Minzy will be this hard ?