~Five~

Mark, Jinyoung and Puppies

Hello!! I'm sorry if this update took so long.. I was busy w/ school stuff. T_T . Thank you so much for reading~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mark extended his hands on Jinyoung's hair and run his fingers through it. Jinyoung closed his eyes.

 

"Jinyoung you can get up now. There are also a leaves on your head."

 

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and got up.

 

"Owww.. I'm sorry. I just ummm.. I.. hehe."

 

"It's okay, by the way, what do you mean when you said, 'I'm not ready.'?"

 

Jinyoung is 100% sure his face is red as a tomato. He feels embarrassed, he's sure Mark can see his blushing face.

 

"Aahh.. that.. ummm...." What to say? I'm not ready for a Ki.. Kiss? My brain isn't functioning well.  "Wait look they're here, Hunter!!"

 

Thank you for saving me Hunter even though you were the one who put me in this situation for running towards Jackie.

 

Jinyoung stood up because the dogs were running towards him.

 

He got him on his arms and kissed Hunter all over.

 

Mark also holds Jackie now who also ran to him.

 

"Mark, we need to go now. It was nice meeting you. Ummm.. Hunter baby, say goobye to Mark and Jackie."

 

Hunter just barked and Jackie waved her paws and barked in return.

 

"Jinyoung, would you want to hang out with me tomorrow?"

 

He is not sure if he heard it right. Did he just say, hang out with me?

 

Jinyoung blinked thrice before he replied. "Umm.. What?"

 

"Let's hang out tomorrow, if it's possible, the two of us minus the dogs."

 

"Aaa..haha… Yes, of course." Are you out of your mind Jinyoung? Why did you say yes to this beautiful stranger.

 

"Tomorrow, 10:00 in the morning, under our tree. I'll be waiting."

 

Our tree? "Umm.. okay."

 

"Bye, Jinyoung."

 

Mark walked away from him. Jinyoung can't even reply. He just hugged Hunter tightly and whispered, "Thank you, Hunter." 

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

To End or not to end??