~ Nine ~

Mark, Jinyoung and Puppies

Jinyoung is just resting his head on Mark's shoulders. Mark is looking at the night sky. The two are just sitting under their so-called, "Our tree".

 

"Jinyoung, I love you."

 

Jinyoung was surprised from Mark's words It was his first time to hear those words.

 

When he was about to reply to Mark's words, Mark spoke.

 

"Baby! look a shooting star! Let's make a wish."

 

Jinyoung lifted his head and looked at the sky.... He made a wish.

 

After making his wish, he looked at Mark. His eyes are closed and his hands are in praying position.

 

Such beautiful lashes.... Wait.. Jinyoung pls…

 

Mark slowly opened his eyes and looked sincerely at Jinyoung.

 

"What did you wish Jinyoung? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

 

"My wish is a secret." Well, my wishes are… I hope Mark will not leave me. He will stay the same as the Mark Tuan I've met from the start. I want him to stand by me... I want to love him.

 

"Okay…. You know… I wished for many things Jinyoungiee.... I wished that Park Jinyoung wouldn't leave me.. because I wouldn't leave him.. I want to take care of him and I hope he allows me. I want to be a part of his world and I hope he allows me to live in his heart... I love him so much."

 

Jinyoung's heart melted from Mark's words. The way Mark looked at him honestly straight in the eyes with his beautiful dark brown orbs is just surreal. Suddenly, tears stream down his face.

 

 

Mark wiped the tears on Jinyoung's cheeks with his fingertips.

"I love you so much Jinyoung."

 

Jinyoung felt  Mark's lips touch on his own.

 

They move their lips so passionately. Jinyoung let go of his guard and let Mark kiss him.

 

Jinyoung's lips tremble. Mark is his first kiss.

 

The two parted their lips to breathe air.

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung who is covering his face with his hands.

 

"Jinyoung, baby? Look at me."

 

Mark reached for Jinyoung's hand covering his face and removed them. Jinyoung is still teary eyed and his cheeks are red.

 

Mark's heart skipped a little as he looks as his precious, Jinyoung.

 

"Why? Don't cry, baby..."

 

Jinyoung just pouted his lips.

 

Mark slowly leaned forward and pecked Jinyoung's swollen pink lips.

 

"My Jinyoungie is always cute."

 

Mark pinched Jinyoung's cheeks making him giggle.

 

"I love you Mark."

 

Mark was was surprised from Jinyoung's words. It was his first time hearing those from Jinyoung.

 

"I love you, Mark Tuan. I love you so much."

 

Jinyoung took a step forward, and gave Mark a peck on his cheek then on his lips.

 

Mark then held both of his hands and looked him straight in his eyes.

 

When will I get used with Mark's perfection?

 

"I thank Hunter for pinning me to the ground that day.. If it weren't for Hunter, I wouldn't have met my Jinyoung... Thank you baby, for letting me love you.. I wouldn't let you go... I promise to take care of your heart forever. I love you."

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

This story's end is near  ..... Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and for reading 

this story... Hope you liked my first fluff story (。◕‿◕。)

 

Happy Reading..

❤❤❤❤