❤ The Epilogue ❤

Mark, Jinyoung and Puppies

 

 

The two walked hand in hand to Jinyoung's apartment. Jinyoung will just pick up Hunter from his sister tomorrow. The lovers reached the porch of Jinyoung's door.

 

"So... See you tomorrow?"

 

"Ehhh... ( Come on.. Think Jinyoung...) You want to have some coffee first?"

 

"Okay."

 

Mark sat on the sofa while Jinyoung is preparing coffee.

 

"Do you want cream in your coffee?!" Jinyoung yelled from the small kitchen.

 

"I love cream!" Mark answered back.

 

Jinyoung was about lift the tray with two white coffee when he felt fingers caress his hips.

 

"Shoot! Mark you scared me...."

 

"Owww.. Sorry." Mark then chuckled.

 

"Just sit there. Okay... just wait..." Jinyoung pointed to the chairs and tables behind in front of them.

 

Jinyoung walked towards the small table and placed the tray. Mark just looks at him.

 

"Are you just going to stare at your cute boyfriend?" Jinyoung joked.

 

Mark smirked. Then he walked towards him and hold Jinyoung's hand. He grabbed Jinyoung's wrists and he brought Jinyoung to a wall, trapped him between his arms.

 

What is this man up to? Helllpp....

 

Mark leaned closer and closer.

 

Jinyoung closed his eyes.

 

After some seconds, Mark is still not moving. Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and Mark is just millimeter away from his face. Jinyoung gasped. He then felt Mark's nose brush his neck. Jinyoung can't help but moan from this sudden action. He then felt Mark kiss his neck this time.

 

Oh god... Feels so good........ Wait... Wait... Jinyoung... get back on your mind.

 

"Mmmm... Mark... Ahh.. The coffee will get cold."

 

Jinyoung gently pushed Mark away from him.

 

Mark just laughed. "Sorry baby, I was carried away."

 

Jinyoung just blushed. "Let's just drink the coffees before they get cold."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jinyoung is washing the cups while Mark is watching some random show on the TV.

 

When Jinyoung was finished washing the cups, he sat on Mark's lap. Mark rested his chin on Jinyoung's shoulder.

 

A few minutes passed and Jinyoung felt Mark kissing his neck.

 

Mark carried Jinyoung from the kitchen to the living room. He then pinned Jinyoung on the sofa.

 

Mark removed his shirt revealing his beautiful torso. Jinyoung bit his lip at the sight.. Wow.. Mark have a glorious body.

 

Mark on Jinyoung's neck. Jinyoung let out a soft moan.

 

"Wait.. wait.. Mark... Are you sure about this?"

 

Mark sat up. "Do you want to continue? I can stop and give you time..."

 

But.. All I want is Mark.. I want him right now.

 

"I want you Mark... and I love you."

 

"I promise to be gentle. I want to make love with you.."

 

"I trust you."

 

Jinyoung then grabbed Mark and pulled towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

"I love you Mark."

 

"I love you, Jinyoung."

 

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

This fic has  ended......... Me: *sobs* *aegyo* criess...

 

Thank you so much for your love and support in this story.. I can't even believe this will get many views and have subscribers.. lol...

I'm still not confident with writing, tbh.. But with your comments... I feel so happy that I want to write more.. (I just need more inspiration.. lol) 

Thank you so much for your love and support... I hope you loved this story as much as I love this.. I hope I can write more stories for our MarkJin.... ❤❤❤ 

 

Thank you !!!! (◕‿◕✿) 

 

❤ Camille...