~ One ~

Mark, Jinyoung and Puppies

The day was perfect to just stay at home and do nothing all day. But Hunter doesn't know what rest is.

 

Jinyoung can't protest with Hunter.

 

He wore a comfy white shirt, blue  jeans and a nice pair of sneakers. He was ready to go.

 

"Hunter! Hunter!"

 

Jinyoung crawled under his bed. There it was, his cute Pomeranian.

 

"Hunter baby! Come here!"

 

The dog ran to him knocked Jinyoung down. The small dog his face.

 

"Oh. No. Hunter stop. It tickles!"

 

And with one command, Hunter ran to the door. That dog seem to understand human words.

 

He lazily followed the dog. Jinyoung carried Hunter, kissed its nose and hugged tightly.

 

"Baby and I are going to the park. Like it Hunter?"

 

Hunter's excited bark sounded, "yes."

 

"Pls. baby, don't let daddy get in trouble. Don't stay away okay?"

 

~~~~

 

After a long day at the park, of just chasing Hunter, Jinyoung decided to go back to his apartment. All of his energy was drained. He's carrying his dog who wants to let go from his hug.

 

"Hunter, I'm so tired already. Stop. I won't let you escape."

 

Hunter then barked furiously.

 

"Sshhh… Don't be noisy okay. I'll let you play one more time."

 

Jinyoung let go of Hunter and let it run, but instead of going to the grass area, Hunter run in a straight direction.

 

Jinyoung lift up his head and stared on what is approaching them. A guy carrying another Pomeranian.

 

"No! Hunter!! No!!!!"

 

Jinyoung used his remaining strength run to catch Hunter, but it's already hovering over a man.

 

Hunter just jumped and knocked a man down.

 

Hunter run towards the dog of the man who he just knocked down; chased her down and played. There was no protest from the other dog. Love at first sight, maybe?

 

"Ohhh.. I'm so sorry. That dog! Are you okay?" Jinyoung sounded so panicked.

 

The man is sitting on the ground scratching his head.

 

"I'm fine it's okay."

 

Jinyoung was trying to reach his hand to lift up the man but he was taken aback from hearing the deep, cold and velvety voice.

 

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

Hello, ummm.... Yahhh.. another MarkJin fic.. Hope you will like this!